Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

from my research I learned that in the live action cowboy bebop, people dramatically lower their guns a lot. because when I searched for that gif the most prevalent ones were various characters from the same show doing the exact same god drat thing

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Sub-Actuality posted:

from my research I learned that in the live action cowboy bebop, people dramatically lower their guns a lot. because when I searched for that gif the most prevalent ones were various characters from the same show doing the exact same god drat thing

The Bebop crew are masters of de-escalating

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

what? you'd prefer if every time a gun was pointed somebody got killed? there's such a thing as dramatic tension, look it up

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

what? you'd prefer if every time a gun was pointed somebody got killed?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Cumfiend Bollard.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cumberbatch Benedict.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

what? you'd prefer if every time a gun was pointed somebody got killed? there's such a thing as dramatic tension, look it up

lol. Chekhov's Holster

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lol

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

lmfao

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Cuphead's Bollocks.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Cowboy Bebop

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07ONM3UNZeo

Cowboy Beepboop

...but is it art?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
having a blast with metroid prime

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Crank It Barnold!

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

having a blast with metroid prime

its as good as the day it came out

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

freddy got fingered is possibly the greatest movie ever made on a conceptual level

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

freddy got fingered is possibly the greatest movie ever made on a conceptual level

This.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

I just finished fixing and setting up my shell swapped Switch Pro Controller.

A happening experience as I took it completely apart, then realized that I didn't have to go so hard in the paint at all.

Put it all together, no buttons work, just three thumb sticks. Ok, probably the ribbon cable from the board is loose.

Open it up, it fell out completely. Put it all back together, the +/- Home and Capture buttons don't work. I consider for a moment, and realized that my Wife is playing Pokemon Violet, and the + button is the mount button.

Open it up again, check all the buttons and the membranes being set up right. Reseat the ribbon cable ( testing it by holding the battery in this time ) and finally I have it back to fully functioning.

Unfortunately I had not realized they were JIS screws and tried a Phillips head on the bottom screws at first, stripped one and had to grind the head off with a drill. Controller was fine though.

I even popped the rumble motors out, one still works, the other doesn't. The Mrs. said she actually appreciates it not rumbling as she hates it anyway. One more thing I feel like I'll try and fix eventually maybe...

----------------

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The latest batch of MK8 tracks just dropped and the Yoshi's island one is incredible. It's kind of a condensed little love letter to Yoshi's Island SNES. Check it out if you have the DLC

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It’s good as hell. Sadly the textures are fail yet again. Lazy rear end Nintendo devs have done it again.

----------------

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Steam Bison

https://twitter.com/laytonseries/status/1633796827639160833?s=61&t=EjDxmGn2u2bT7Gpe9Q92vQ

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/CartridgeGames/status/1633967640099127296

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmfao

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

They appear to be killing it in fan service and Easter eggs if nothing else

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

----------------

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I hope they guys doing well

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*closing my eyes and typing out nintendo perfectly* butebdi

mysterious loyall X posted:

thank you intendo for finally making good games like the same pokemon every 6 months and fire emblems with characters designed by an ai trained on the most generic pixiv art possible instead of gargbage like mario or fzero or w/e

Plebian Parasite posted:

epig this, all hail miyamoto san for wii music mobiul and a pikmin app where they remind you to brush your teeth

That Little Demon posted:

gently caress my wife… NOW!

nintendo ftmfw