Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Can someone give me the gif from what looks like a '90s comedy movie, of a shy guy waving at a pretty girl, only to have the girl's boyfriend come leaning in and shake his head "no". Specifically the variation where he just comes in from all sides, repeatedly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

High School Musical but it sounds realistic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMh9A_4u2ic

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon

null_pointer posted:

Can someone give me the gif from what looks like a '90s comedy movie, of a shy guy waving at a pretty girl, only to have the girl's boyfriend come leaning in and shake his head "no". Specifically the variation where he just comes in from all sides, repeatedly.

Maybe not the exact version you want, but here you go. Meme is Denied Encino Man

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

:tipshat:

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IArxakPsPE0

Pasco
Oct 2, 2010

null_pointer posted:

For future reference, the gif is from Encino Man.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
https://i.imgur.com/WCr479a.mp4

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

"oh gently caress part of my head fell off aaaa"

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING
Well, you see, the front fell off.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
That must feel amazing. Like peeling the film off a new screen.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Brawnfire posted:

No, that's Carmus

I appreciate this reference.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Tree Bucket posted:

Every time I watch it, my neck feels so much lighter and better.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Tree Bucket posted:

I dunno, I get the impression it's more like they shake their heads and a bunch of not all that loose teeth fall out

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
don't they have some pretty serious bloody holes where the antlers connected after that? seems like it'd be painful.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
I bet the first few hours their head just shoots up really fast when they look up and push against phantom weight

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Captain Invictus posted:

don't they have some pretty serious bloody holes where the antlers connected after that? seems like it'd be painful.

No, they shed their horns once a year anyway. It's more like a dry sea sponge-y texture shortly afterwards. It's best not to think about it to much, Moose don't make much sense in most cases

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Moose are big as hell!!!

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Moose don't make much sense in most cases

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Olewithmilk posted:

Moose are big as hell!!!

Haha yeah!!! They are!!

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Olewithmilk posted:

Moose are big as hell!!!

Moosuch :eng101:

edit: actually, maybe I'm wrong? I always thought the plural of moose was moosuch but that's only in Cree, not English, but the word "moose" is a Cree word :psyduck:

edit 2: Cree the people, not the aliens or whatever from Toy Story or Marvel or I forget what now

Esran
Apr 28, 2008

ssssmokin'

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Mauser posted:

I bet the first few hours their head just shoots up really fast when they look up and push against phantom weight

That moose has been fighting with a secret handicap this entire time, his opponent won't know what hit him

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

Glottis posted:

I dunno, I get the impression it's more like they shake their heads and a bunch if not all that those loose Moose teeth fall out

fixed that for you

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/40ICYdk.mp4

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

haveblue posted:

That moose has been fighting with a secret handicap this entire time, his opponent won't know what hit him

I mean it's a moose; that's probably true regardless.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/GTMSfaO.mp4

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

This is quite the euphemism.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/K2AM5Fm.mp4

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

idgi

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.

Cat impression. Pretty good tbh

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

I didn't really get it so I Googled it and now I get it and it's very funny :v:

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Well you see there is this thing called the Doppler Effect which is "the apparent change in frequency of a wave in relation to an observer moving relative to the wave source." A common occurrence to observe this phenomenon is when motorcycles pass you, as the engines typically run at very high revolutions. This high RPM by the engine produces a loud sound, coupled with the (typically) high speed of the motorcycle, creates a distinctive sound as the motorcycle approaches you then a distinctly different sound after it passes you. The doppler shift. The joke here is the motorcyclist pulled over further down the road after passing the cyclists, the cyclists caught up, and one of the cyclists jokingly made the same sounds they heard when the motorcyclist passed them a few moments before. Thus comedy was achieved.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

you didnt turn the sound on

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mr. Crow posted:

Well you see there is this thing called the Doppler Effect which is "the apparent change in frequency of a wave in relation to an observer moving relative to the wave source." A common occurrence to observe this phenomenon is when motorcycles pass you, as the engines typically run at very high revolutions. This high RPM by the engine produces a loud sound, coupled with the (typically) high speed of the motorcycle, creates a distinctive sound as the motorcycle approaches you then a distinctly different sound after it passes you. The doppler shift. The joke here is the motorcyclist pulled over further down the road after passing the cyclists, the cyclists caught up, and one of the cyclists jokingly made the same sounds they heard when the motorcyclist passed them a few moments before. Thus comedy was achieved.

ekuNNN posted:

you didnt turn the sound on

The engineer vs human way of answering a question.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Gonna be honest, it always annoys me when people post videos in here instead of gifs.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

StrixNebulosa posted:

Gonna be honest, it always annoys me when people post videos in here instead of gifs.

mp4's are just rebranded gifv's.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

StrixNebulosa posted:

https://i.imgur.com/sSV2qoQ.mp4

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Inceltown posted:

mp4's are just rebranded gifv's.

Setting aside the technical stuff, gifs are animated images without sound. Videos have sound. So what's the point of a gif thread when it's full of videos?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

StrixNebulosa posted:

Setting aside the technical stuff, gifs are animated images without sound. Videos have sound. So what's the point of a gif thread when it's full of videos?

Make a video thread or take it to SAD I guess.

Edit: lmao the only gif you've posted in this thread is also a "video"

Admiral Joeslop has a new favorite as of 00:07 on Mar 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

The Gif Thread: It’s Pronounced “Short Video”