Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Don't pour anything on anyone unless they are holding a sign that says "I want to drink Moxleys blood" then you can spill Moxleys blood on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

It was an advertising spot, that kid got to experience the smooth taste of Teremana tequila

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Nativity In Black posted:

I'm pretty sure there's two possibilities with that cup of water spot:

1) It was staged and everyone was in on it.
2) If it wasn't, they probably got that kid some free merch and took him backstage to meet his favorite wrestlers

According to big Dave it was tequila and got in the kids eyes so they made a huge fuss of him and took him backstage to give him a bunch of merch as a payoff

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

History Comes Inside! posted:

According to big Dave it was tequila and got in the kids eyes so they made a huge fuss of him and took him backstage to give him a bunch of merch as a payoff

Having ingested liquor through my eyes to get insta drunk in my worst alcoholism days, I can assure you that kid was hammered.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Did they replace the woman's loving tequila?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
They should have sent Claudio out there to spin cycle the kid to get the booze out of their eyes

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Serious question - that arena sells straight up tequila to patrons???

I'm used to just getting a watered down beer, Californians have no idea how good they have it.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I think the whole thing was kizzfizz and the marks are getting worked

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

A Fancy Hat posted:

Serious question - that arena sells straight up tequila to patrons???

I'm used to just getting a watered down beer, Californians have no idea how good they have it.
The Capital One Arena has cocktail stands. I'm sure if you asked, they'd give you a cup of liquor.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/JosephTamone/status/1632801138524209153

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/WRESTLECringe/status/1632399771234103296?t=UC4gWRzKJ3pC9VGKBNp1PQ&s=19

After the last few pages with crazy nonsense this looks just a mildly bad take

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
yeah pretty hosed up that danielson previously had fake titles and now he gets to wrestle who he wants when he wants and by all accounts is having the time of his life

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

You’re supposed to suffer for your art not have a nice time

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Yeah, having fun is for mudshow fans :haw:

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

are you aware of how far past his bedtime he was up last night?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

You can't convince me he wasn't suffering last night

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

As opposed to all the matches he won that mattered in... what promotion now?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
clearly danielson could never main event a ppv in aew

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Truly Bryan is being wasted just simply having incredible matches that help build the future stars of wrestling when instead he could be getting stacked in a pile of corpses and pinned by the Big God Mode Tribal Dog Chief every month

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Coolness Averted posted:

yeah pretty hosed up that danielson previously had fake titles and now he gets to wrestle who he wants when he wants and by all accounts is having the time of his life

Don't see how anybody could look at the sheer joy radiating from Danielson last night and not feel like he's being used exactly as he should be

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/MicromanFever/status/1632884618566287360

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

I know these clowns don't actually watch AEW, but replying to a clip literally advertising the PPV and saying " why does the network allow this?" is a new layer of stupid
actually tagging Mox as he tattles to daddy cornette is funny too

It was the fork spot if you're curious

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Coolness Averted posted:

I know these clowns don't actually watch AEW, but replying to a clip literally advertising the PPV and saying " why does the network allow this?" is a new layer of stupid
actually tagging Mox as he tattles to daddy cornette is funny too

It was the fork spot if you're curious

Cornette famously squeamish when it comes to bloody matches. I'm sure Corny will probably find something to complain about, mind.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
The funny part about the Abdullah deniers is they ignore that the booth has experience calling Abby matches. Both JR and Schiavone saw him live in WCW/Mid South era.

KNOW
YOUR
CULTURE

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Guillermus posted:

https://twitter.com/WRESTLECringe/status/1632399771234103296?t=UC4gWRzKJ3pC9VGKBNp1PQ&s=19

After the last few pages with crazy nonsense this looks just a mildly bad take

Nah this is worse than mild. Say what you will about Ronda but in a shoot she would murder Sasha Banks. The size difference alone ignoring she was a world class judoka.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
the money match is Ronda vs CM Punk

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Bryan setting the record straight for one of the lamest frequent inductees in this thread.

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1632919213634641920

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
two brain geniuses coming together in this moment to come up with the same dumb thing

https://twitter.com/MidKnightKurama/status/1632921845602332672
https://twitter.com/deanregan88/status/1632921095756972032

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

That’s a HIPPO violation

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
worked tax returns

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Seams posted:

worked tax returns

Why do you think they were in such a rush to get rid of all of those papers in Dave’s office?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Love these WWE fans confused by the sight of someone enjoying themselves at a wrestling show.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
the lore of the tax deductibles

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Lamuella posted:

Love these WWE fans confused by the sight of someone enjoying themselves at a wrestling show.

Right? Most of them seem to derive no joy from the product.

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

It that was a double tequila you’re looking at like almost $40 at chase center.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

lol I saw that post today. I keep getting temp banned there for making fun of these guys so I let it slide, but drat these guys need to find something else to do with their time.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

what is the 'nice thing' they think aew fans don't want wwe to have?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

flatluigi posted:

what is the 'nice thing' they think aew fans don't want wwe to have?

uncle howdy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

uncle howdy

I dunno, I'm an AEW fan and WWE fans can have full and exclusive access to Uncle Howdy as far as I'm concerned