Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

You have to hear the T2 music when you watch this or you aren't living right. Somebody with more talent should edit the t1000 steering the big wheel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Dude must be tired, looks to be draining work.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

johnnyratbastard posted:

Dude must be tired, looks to be draining work.

He’s the reason everything’s going down the tubes.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Icon Of Sin posted:

He’s the reason everything’s going down the tubes.

Nah, he's doing grate!

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

The relatively rare :females: Darwin Award tho.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

"I found my keys!"

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://i.imgur.com/DlG1NPl.mp4

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
I had no idea who the guy was so I thought he was “fishing” for an alligator or snake, holding my breath for the jumpscare. So much more wholesome.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

holy poo poo, i always wondered how they do that sort of thing, airbags never occurred to me

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

"This video taken by Jess Wandering in the Alpstein massif, Switzerland, shows the difference in climate between two sides of a mountain due to the orographic effect."
https://twitter.com/o_betoaraujo/status/1630314111773843456

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Kesper North posted:

holy poo poo, i always wondered how they do that sort of thing, airbags never occurred to me
That's why we never let you do it.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

-Zydeco- posted:

"This video taken by Jess Wandering in the Alpstein massif, Switzerland, shows the difference in climate between two sides of a mountain due to the orographic effect."
https://twitter.com/o_betoaraujo/status/1630314111773843456

I wish when people climbed up tall things they would not record it, because I always get anxious watching videos like this.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

DRINK ME posted:

I had no idea who the guy was so I thought he was “fishing” for an alligator or snake, holding my breath for the jumpscare. So much more wholesome.

I really can't undersell how wholesome post10 is. Throw him on in the background. Maybe get used to 1.25x-1.5x.

Kesper North posted:

Seems to be mostly a European thing from what I've seen. In the US we tend to use "rotators." They're extremely versatile tow vehicles with an extremely versatile crane boom. Often they'll team up with a wrecker to pull a trailer like that over. Because they've got the crane boom, they can lift and suspend the trailer and lower it to the ground rather than letting the trailer smash some air bags.

Rotator work:
https://youtube.com/@RonPratt

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rr1olnmfM41s1ddrj.mp4

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Uthor posted:

But is this something strippers can incorporate?

Sure. Hardest thing to figure out is how to get the lathe on stage.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://i.imgur.com/DgJRA5M.mp4

I hope in this situation I'd have the forethought to lie down or otherwise get ready for the stop rather than pound the buttons ineffectively

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Scratch Monkey posted:

I hope in this situation I'd have the forethought to lie down or otherwise get ready for the stop rather than pound the buttons ineffectively

It looks like this is out-of-control ascent rather than descent. So all lying down would do is make you fly further when you hit the elevator's ceiling.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Scratch Monkey posted:

Did I just watch someone die?

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

LanceHunter posted:

It looks like this is out-of-control ascent rather than descent. So all lying down would do is make you fly further when you hit the elevator's ceiling.

So the correct thing to do is lie on the ceiling instead.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
That is the reason why wearing a helmet should be mandatory in a lift.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Deteriorata posted:

So the correct thing to do is lie on the ceiling instead.

Lie on your back with your legs in the air so hopefully your legs break instead of your skull

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time

Communist Bear posted:

Did I just watch someone die?

He lived (but was partially paralyzed and unable to walk again according to another story I saw)

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

All you have to do is jump at the last second

moparacker
May 8, 2007

ChesterJT posted:

You have to hear the T2 music when you watch this or you aren't living right. Somebody with more talent should edit the t1000 steering the big wheel.

My head went to Neutron Dance from the scene in Beverly Hills Cop.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

ReelBigLizard posted:

Anyone know where that is? In Europe I think that would get the everliving poo poo sued out of them for failing to secure a nuclear source / unlicensed medical x-ray.

I asked my vet if he could CT scan my skull or something so I could show him how to import, prep and 3D print it on his new printer (which he uses to practice fit adorable little bone braces and implants). He said it would finish him and his career. He can put as many cats, tortoises and hamsters, inanimate objects, literally anything other than a human or any part of a human through that machine.

username/post dissonance

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

I am slightly disappointed that they don't make giant whoopee cushion noises.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

All you have to do is jump crouch at the last second

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

LanceHunter posted:

I think I’d rather fly up in a flat position instead of having the elevator pile drive me into the ceiling.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Source engine was always fucky with elevators.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Buttchocks posted:

I am slightly disappointed that they don't make giant whoopee cushion noises.
Be the foley artist you want to be.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
crosspost from the schadenfreude thread:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

ekuNNN posted:

Some A+ comedic timing in there :stonklol:

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

ekuNNN posted:

Looks like the safety bollard didn't even slow the car down.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Zero One posted:

Looks like the safety bollard didn't even slow the car down.

It actually did, but the car was already losing speed from the slide, you can see the one behind the guy go under the car as it slows and then hits the window. Some bollards in the US are not solid steel either, it may be plastic.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Mar 6, 2023

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Uthor posted:

But is this something strippers can incorporate?

Spinning around a pole? It'll never catch on.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/fekitcba/status/1632457245513400326?t=0KwBTzWqX2Mv1AHgaBSs_A&s=19

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

If you're already in the air the floor can't launch you into the ceiling

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

I mean it could be worse, it could be the AC side.

Still a fire hazard, but I like the ingenuity for the ground lead.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

At least its probably only 19v or so, but man, smart on them to realize the VGA connector probably is hooked to ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

can't be mad at poo poo that works