Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?

RareAcumen posted:

See the difference between Genos normally and King controlling Genos is that on his own, Genos moves fast enough to leave an afterimage behind.

King on the other hand is such a gamer that he can have Genos turn off the lights and be out of the room before the room gets dark.

King controlling Genos would be like watching an any% glitch enabled speedrun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Saitama is so powerful because he accidently no clipped into a bunch of parallel universes on a single button press.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The junk collector posted:

King controlling Genos would be like watching an any% glitch enabled speedrun.

"Right first off were gonna drop our arms, theyre useless and theyll be taken away later in the run anyways so its better to get rid of them now to drop equip weight."

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

"Right first off were gonna drop our arms, theyre useless and theyll be taken away later in the run anyways so its better to get rid of them now to drop equip weight."

But he needs his arms to do his incineration attack!

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Going back to Versus for a bit, do you think FotNS world will have Kung Fu masters with ki and everything?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

oh yeah sure the threats are weirdos that punch people til they explode

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the raiders seem like chumps unless it turns out they have a raoh. a shin or souther would not suffice.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the raiders seem like chumps unless it turns out they have a raoh. a shin or souther would not suffice.

Yeah, I really hope that the "Lawless Humans" will turn out to be one of the top tier threats that everyone underestimates until their pressure points get exploded.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

They're Chaos-aligned Devil Survivor characters

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
The big raider gangs will have exactly the threat level of the monsters, the robots, the aliens and the giants and at no point will there be a explanation or question of this lethality.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
A sorcerer-king suddenly starts draining life from all the new worlds. Surprise, the wasteland was Dark Sun! There's a reason that place is kept cordoned off from the rest of the multiverse.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

It's kinda surprising that none of the threats are 'Former Heroes that turned evil after defeating the Demon Lord'

I'm sure we've seen one or two Isekai with that premise.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

RareAcumen posted:

It's kinda surprising that none of the threats are 'Former Heroes that turned evil after defeating the Demon Lord'

Who says we are done with new worlds

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

RareAcumen posted:

FF14 has that exact plot line multiple times

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mr. Lobe posted:

Who says we are done with new worlds

Boy was my imagination limited. You've got a great point.

Eggplant Squire posted:

FF14 has that exact plot line multiple times

Yeah, but I was talking about in the setting of the manga Versus, not in every piece of fiction in the world.

I'm just having a blast spitballing ideas despite only having seen one Turf War fight so far.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

RareAcumen posted:

Boy was my imagination limited. You've got a great point.

Yeah, but I was talking about in the setting of the manga Versus, not in every piece of fiction in the world.

I'm just having a blast spitballing ideas despite only having seen one Turf War fight so far.

Yeah I was just agreeing since you mentioned that Isekai have done it before as another example

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think it would muddy the waters unnecessarily for one of the merged worlds to have had a guy from yet another alternate earth running around. at that point, their goal would immediately change from 'pit all these enemies of humans against each other' to 'let's all find a way to flee to whatever boring mundane world the hero came from'.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i think it would muddy the waters unnecessarily for one of the merged worlds to have had a guy from yet another alternate earth running around. at that point, their goal would immediately change from 'pit all these enemies of humans against each other' to 'let's all find a way to flee to whatever boring mundane world the hero came from'.

At least up till now, none of the characters we were initially introduced to have been isekai'd so it's not like that has to be the case for the others world. They wiped out the demons/insert other threat/ and became worse tyrants in their place. It'd probably get in the way of the Neo Humanity section though.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Uh, Murata is working on an original animation I guess? Hope he didn’t draw everything himself, but he probably did.

https://twitter.com/nebu_kuro/status/1632540070413729792?s=46&t=zYOfdFLnljdg7xi72cxL5w

https://twitter.com/nebu_kuro/status/1632540562879545344?s=46&t=zYOfdFLnljdg7xi72cxL5w

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I was going to say 'wow that is shockingly tame for him' and then the Zhu Bajie character appeared.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

cool

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
None of those tweets are working for me

Elon Musk strikes again

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.
Journey to the West from Sandy's POV. Our Kappa is an awkward teen, Sun Wukong is a freaky lil' guy, the monk is Handsome Mask and Pigsy... Oh dear Pigsy. She's from the Fubuki school of character design and I swear half the animation frames are just gainaxing her... strong screen presence.

For very limited animation it's really cool.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
So there's a little monkey boy with golden hair and an extendable red staff, and he's got a green friend? And it's NOT Dragon Ball??

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick

pik_d posted:

So there's a little monkey boy with golden hair and an extendable red staff, and he's got a green friend? And it's NOT Dragon Ball??

getting a lot of boss baby vibes from this one

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

pik_d posted:

well yeah, the pig isn't a completely irrelevant character no one likes.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Are those animations completely soundless for everyone is something broken on my end?

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
I see Murata likes Yoko Littner's design

Sindai posted:

Are those animations completely soundless for everyone is something broken on my end?

I think the animations just don't have audio

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Sindai posted:

Musk broke the twitter machine particularly when it comes to media related links today i think

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Uh, Murata is working on an original animation I guess? Hope he didn’t draw everything himself, but he probably did.

He did it in the downtime between the 100 Mizukis and 100 Fubukis portion of his every single day regime

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
big fan of oni george costanza

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Kuvo posted:

big fan of oni george costanza

Oni George costanza somehow finds himself in every sequence where the MCs are getting in trouble but he never gets any lines and is always just freaking out and running away in the background.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Hope he didn’t draw everything himself, but he probably did.
He is drawing every frame of the animation himself, once a week, in front of a live studio audience

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Murata wants to develop Heaven's Door so badly

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Has he spent his life savings buying all the mountains surrounding a haunted valley yet

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bisse posted:

Has he spent his life savings buying all the mountains surrounding a haunted valley yet

Remember when Tamamo no Mae escaped her prison last year?

https://twitter.com/Lily0727K/status/1499998963193499652

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
New raws up: https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/4856001361028382901

lmao he stepped in dog doo, and King just saw Tatsumaki's undies

pik_d fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Mar 8, 2023

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Translation out

Our boy Sonic is back!

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Donkringel posted:

Our boy Sonic is back!

Annnnnd he's getting poo poo on like always. Literally this time.

E: I feel like there's a dichotomy between King and Sonic: Sonic has incredible powers, but terrible luck. King has no "powers" but is arguably the luckiest guy in the universe.

spookykid fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Mar 8, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Once again I am forced to post that this is the best manga ever.

What a chapter.