Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Dude is just trying to get a massive corporation to get their loving paperwork in order, and Elon is approaching this as if he was begging to keep his job, toying with him like a cat with his prey. This is pathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokyo reject
Jun 12, 2019

when she's tryin to slide into your dm's but you wanna talk about a better america

Data Graham posted:

I had to go outside to laugh properly at this

Same. That was a really solid joke

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Aramis posted:

Dude is just trying to get a massive corporation to get their loving paperwork in order, and Elon is approaching this as if he was begging to keep his job, toying with him like a cat with his prey. This is pathetic.

Made my first tweet in like ten years just to call Elon a loser over this lol

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Elon needs to get pushed down another flight of stairs.

jeffreyw
Jan 20, 2013
Elon Musk paid $44 billion to be customer support lol

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Steadiman posted:

HR apparently magically managed to reply just now to let him know he was no longer employed after 9 days of radio silence. This is so embarrassing

A well oiled machine. Like that grotesque yacht body Elon was showing off a few months back

TotalLossBrain fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Mar 7, 2023

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

kazil posted:

a reply about dating AOC,

isnt she getting married.

lol at regressive fixation on strong women that told them to shut the gently caress up.

also double lol at doing HR things on public parts of birdsite, like atleast do the simpsons joke of going to the kitchen and sliding the the bead curtain out

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Is he actually loving referencing the Lego Movie in 2023?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Elon needs to get pushed down another flight of stairs.

I vote cliff.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

TotalLossBrain posted:

A well oiled machine. Like that grotesque yacht body Elon was showing off a few months back

This is your body when Joe Rogan tells you to take HGH but you don't want to hit the gym.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

The Last Call posted:

I vote cliff.

A Mt. Everest sized one.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Mar 7, 2023

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Time_pants posted:

Is he actually loving referencing the Lego Movie in 2023?

I'm a gigantic Lego loser and actually buy these toys for myself and even I have no earthly loving clue what he's talking about

edit : what I'm wondering is how many times has he seen the Lego movie that he just compares things irl to it. Elong Mugg just watching children movies on repeat while he's bumping lines and jerking off probably

Punkinhead fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Mar 7, 2023

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

A Mt. Everest sized one.

Olympus Mons feels more suitable for the rocket man.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

PinheadSlim posted:

I'm a gigantic Lego loser and actually buy these toys for myself and even I have no earthly loving clue what he's talking about

edit : what I'm wondering is how many times has he seen the Lego movie that he just compares things irl to it. Elong Mugg just watching children movies on repeat while he's bumping lines and jerking off probably
i legitimately thought he was talking of the greek story where birds create a city in the sky and steal all communication between the gods and men and i was like "wait, didn't you buy that"

tokyo reject
Jun 12, 2019

when she's tryin to slide into your dm's but you wanna talk about a better america

Jeez that conversation with the guy from Iceland is pretty horrific. There’s no other way that makes him look besides a narcissistic imbecile to anyone besides his diehard stans.

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Jfc here's his reply after the guy writes a detailed list of his duties (and checks first if he can write it due to confidentiality)

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1632915629765447681?s=20

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Queen Gnome posted:

Jfc here's his reply after the guy writes a detailed list of his duties (and checks first if he can write it due to confidentiality)

I hope this poo poo, which is as cringe as airing your dirty laundry with your ex, leaks some confidential data that a hacker uses to break twitter for good

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

E the Shaggy posted:

This is your body when Joe Rogan tells you to take HGH but you don't want to hit the gym.

i wonder if musk's body is ready for this summer, surelly doing a ton of drugs and having 23.99999 hours birdsite scrolling is good for muscle development right?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

He'll have a nice 'staring at a computer screen for 18 hours a day' face tan.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

PhazonLink posted:

i wonder if musk's body is ready for this summer, surelly doing a ton of drugs and having 23.99999 hours birdsite scrolling is good for muscle development right?

He's fine. He took a bunch of medication from diabetics to lose weight.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
It’s no wonder that lumpy idiot has two bodyguards I would definitely want to murder him too

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Queen Gnome posted:

this is the most unprofessional thing ive ever seen and ive seen heavy equipment operated by drunks

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Watch Twitter legal argue that musk saying "ya dude tweet it bro" is not enough to break an NDA and sue the kid into oblivion.

🤣

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Animal-Mother posted:

heavy equipment operated by drunks

That's not the worst analogy I've seen for Musk running Twitter

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Imagine if one of the things to "help with the youths" was don't steal and use ancient memes that they don't find funny.

jeffreyw
Jan 20, 2013
I would absolutely be leaking everything “accidentally” if Musk is baiting like that.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
This is what he's comfortable showing in public.

Imagine what's being said behind closed doors.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

"Please post confidential information about my companies customers and product in this public forum"
-a very smart man

"Pics or it didn't happen" -Elon musk to the (former) employee locked out of company systems containing said pics.

"I have access to my companies database of workers and their roles. If one were to be confused about his current role or lack of a role, this can and should be handled behind closed doors in house and not in the public eye"
-literally anyone but Elon musk.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Animal-Mother posted:

this is the most unprofessional thing ive ever seen and ive seen heavy equipment operated by drunks

None of this answers the question of if this guy was fired or not.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

and yet work it does

oh wait hold on these crazy stacks!

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Jesus that exchange made me actually mad

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

The X-man cometh posted:

None of this answers the question of if this guy was fired or not.

HR just coincidentally contacted him during the exchange to let him know he doesn't work there any more.

He does a ton of charity work and was 2022 Iceland person of the year. Musk is a huge piece of poo poo.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Queen Gnome posted:

that dril tweet of him being alan dershowitz's lawyers telling him to keep posting that poo poo

e: also that Halli dude is getting a huge boost in his resume for just this tweet thread alone I'm assuming lol despite what the muskfans think

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

"we haven't hired design roles in 4 months"

jeez

i wonder if that's because the guy managing hiring for all design roles hasn't had computer access in 4 months.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

christ the replies to that tweet thread are insufferable. deplorables, the lot of them

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I feel for that guy, getting dogpiled by the musk bootlickers would have been completely predictable so he probably knew what he was in for. At least being in iceland their probable death threats are even less plausible.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

are there still that many actual human beings simping for elon or are these alts of himself and a small handful of weird pathetic supporters or just people he's paid to be yesmen

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

he at least got twitter to officially comment on his employment status so that makes his lawsuit over unpaid wages a lot easier to progress

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

pixaal posted:

I have come to the conclusion he doesn't have any it's just whatever is funny. He's not loyal to anything. He's sad and lonely and cannot deal with anyone not liking him. He has 2 groups that hate each other and he's trying to get buddy buddy by insulting the other side because that's all he knows how to do.

His attempt to get everyone to like him results in further isolation and sadness deepening the drive. He's in a spiral and something has to give at some point.
He literally made a tweet saying "I am a fascist and support fascism."

Also what's up with all the 1 star votes on this thread from cspammers?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)