Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

i loved this episode of the sopranos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

That's crazy they let him be logged into this thread during court

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/fasc1nate/status/1632732627147866113

rip king

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

A good amount of people die in explosions all the time.
Posting with an AV of Yoda Jacking Off asserts titty_baby_'s historical individuality.

Asserts Titty Baby's penis ascendancy more like

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lpzie posted:

Donald Trump posts in this thread, has for years..... can't say any more...

Hey everybody, it's your favorite president, Donald J. Trump. Just wanted to drop by and say that I hope you're all doing well. I know times have been tough lately, but we'll get through this together. Believe me, nobody knows how to handle tough times like me. I've faced down plenty of challenges in my life, and I always come out on top.

But enough about me, let's talk about you. What have you been up to lately? Have you been working hard and achieving your goals? I hope so, because that's what America is all about. We're a country of winners, and we don't settle for anything less.

So keep up the good work, everybody. And remember, nobody does it better than us. We're the greatest country in the world, and we're going to keep winning, winning, winning. Trust me.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

https://twitter.com/hannahgais/status/1632929508012466176

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Hello, people of Something Awful. It's your favorite commander in chief, Donald J. Trump, back again to talk about the state of our country. Let me tell you, folks, it's a mess. Joe Biden and his cronies have been destroying everything we worked so hard to build over the past four years. They've weakened our economy, opened our borders to criminals and terrorists, and destroyed our energy independence. It's a disaster.

But you know what? We're not going to take it lying down. We're going to fight back, and we're going to win. We're going to take back our country from these radical leftists and make America great again. And you know why? Because we have the best people. We have the smartest, toughest, most hardworking people in the world, and we're not going to let anyone stop us.

So keep fighting, patriots. Keep standing up for what's right, and never give up. Because together, we can make America the greatest country in the world. Believe me.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Jimbee Jordanbee

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
The wrestling kitten

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

smarxist posted:

Jimbee Jordanbee

gently caress, it's like some pig latin or something

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

smarxist posted:

Jimbee Jordanbee

:eyepop:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

the milk machine posted:

code:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
((((((((/((/(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((/((((//((((*/*(/**((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((/////////
(((((((((((((/(((((((((((((((((((/(/((((((((/((((((((((((((/////(/((/(/(*///**,,*,(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((/((//(///
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((/(/(//(((((((((/(((((#(((((((/*,,,,*...,........,**,..,/(((((((((((((((((((((/((/(((/(//
(((((((((((((#((((((((((((((((((((((/(((/((((((((/((//*/#/*.*...,..... .              ...*,/#((((((((((((((((/((/((((/((
(((((((((((((((((((((((#(((((((((((/(/((((((((/((**,.    ..    .............. ...           .,,*((((/**/((((((((((((((((
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((**,          . ..........,.,,,,,,,..... ,,,......        .*(((((((/(((/((((((((
(((((((((((((#((((((((((((#((((((((((/*         ...............,,*,,,..,,,,,*,*,,..,,,.......  ..    /**/////(((((((((((
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((//         . ................,**,,,,*******/*///**,.,,,,,,,....  ....  .*,,(/(/((((((/((
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((/((, . ... .........,....,..,,*****/(((((/(#(//,*/(((/#*/,*/***,,,,,.....,,......*/(/((//(((/
(/((((((/(((((((((((/(((/(((.............,,,,,,,,*,,*****/((###((//(#((##((((/(//*(//////***,,,,.....,,,,....//(((/(////
///(////(///(//((/((/(/((/......,,,,**,******//,*/(///#%%%########((((((((/(/(///////***//*,**,,,,,,,,,,,**.,**/////((/(
///////////(/////(//((/**,,,,,,,/*/*****(/(/(/(/(%%##%#%(#(((///(((((((/////*/*/*******,**//****,,,,,,,,***.**/*,/*(*///
///////////////////////*.,,,/((/*/(#(#####((#((###(#(((((*(//((((((///********,**,*,*,,,,,,,,,*,...*,.,*,*/*//**/**/////
/////////////////////*(***//(//(###/*//(//*/*(((/((((/((/((((((((////********,**********,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,***/**/*//***/*
///////////////////***//%%%&(&%%###%#(/(/*/((((////(#((#(((((/////***************/****/***,,,....../**,,,***//////****//
/*//////*////*///*//##*/#&(#(/((//((*///((##(((###(#((((((////******/**/////////////////*/**,,..   ..,,*/**/*//**///****
*////*/*/***/**/***(((##%##%#%#%#&%%%%%###(##(#((#(((////*/****/*//(/////((////////(///*/***/,,......,*///////**/*/*****
*****/*************((((##%##%##%###%%%%%#(#/((((/(/////*******///*/////////////////**//////**//*,.    *,/***************
**/**/*************//#(((((((%%%#%%###(#/((((////********/****/*/((/(((((((((/(////**////*,**/,,...  . ,****/**/********
/*/***/***********.*##//(##&###(##(((((/((((//*/*/*//***/**///((//(((/(//(/(/////(//(//****,*****,......,,**************
/*****************,***/%%%##((#%###(((((((/////////*/*///*//////(//////((////**/(###((##(///(((*(//***.,****************
*****************,,*,*(//**/#(#(###(((((((((///(*/**(/(/**////////#////(/(/(//((//*/*/#//(#(#((((//**,,,*,**************
*******************((#(/*///(*/#((##(#(((//(////((((/////////////(///(((((######&&&#%%%#####(#((##(((//(/*,*************
******************/*(#(*,//*(#%#///((((/(((//((((/(/**/*////////((((#(#(((#((##(###%%%&%%%%####%&&&&%%%(,,**************
*****************/**/**(#((#.*(/##%(#(#(#(((((/////*/*//////(//(########&#&&&&%%%%&&%%&%#(((//*#&@@&&&&%*,**************
****************,..,,,//(/*,/%%#((##&#((((/(((//*/*/**///////(((#(#((((((///((##((####%##((/***.(##%%(*(****************
**************,...,,*,,,,,,*(##(*((/(//((((/*/*//**/////////*///(/(/*/*//((((/(((#(%((((////(*// #(#(/,*****************
*************,*,.....,,,*/(//##(*/*/#@&((((/*/*/*/*////////////***/***///(((##%#%((/(////(//////* #((/,*****************
***********,,/**///***,*/////##*//(#%%#(#,,/****/**////((((((////***////////(/(((/(//((((///////,, ,*.,*****************
**********,,,//(((/(////***///(*//(((*/%#******/*/(/(((((((((((((((/((//((/(#(/(////(/###(#(//////, ********************
***********,/(((#(//*,*,*/***/*(///#//#%%//*/****///(/(/((((((##(((#(##((((((///(//((%%##(#//*//*/// */*****************
********/*,,*/(((#**,/,,,*****//((///**//##**//**/(//////(///((((((#(###(##((((((#(#%&#(*/#%%#((/(#((*(*****************
****//***/**///(((////////******/*,,**/((((///*///////*/*///(((((((#########((((#(%&%&%%%&&&&&#%&&&#((/**************/**
***/*/**//*****,*((/,*///*******//(((((//*//*////////(**//**((/(((((((((#((#(((##%#(//(((#(##(#. /%#(//*****//*//*/*////
///////////***/,,*/*(&(*,,/****////(######&(/////*//////////((#(//(*/(/(/((((#(###/((//((((((((/..*##//////*///////////*
////////////**/*#&@@@@@@(*,.,(////////((#////////((((/#/(((((/((/((/////(/(#%##((/(((((/(//(/(///,,(((*//*/**///////////
//////////////#&&&@@@@@@@@@@/*,,(#(//////(**///((((###(###((#(((((////(//(((#((((((((#((#(##%%%%%#(*#/*///*////*////*/*/
////////////%&&@@@@@&@@@@@@@@@@@%,*#%((#//((//((#(#(####(####((((((///////(((###%%%&%&@@@@@@@@@@#&%#*/////*//*/*/////*/*
/////////*/&&&&&@&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*#&%#(#((((#(########%##((#((/(((/(((((#%%(((((((/(((((/***/**%(/////////*////*//**
//////////&&@@&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@(#&###((####%##########%(##(#(#(##(%%#(((((#(##%%%%%%%#(*//#%(*///*//*//*///*/*/
//////##%&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@%&&%##%##%%#######################/#((#((##(##//*(,..,,,/#(**//**/*/**//*/***
**#%%&&&&&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&%%%%%###%####%%##%%%%%%%%#(((((/(((((/////(//*.., /********************
#&&&&&&&&&&&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&%%##%#%%#%%%%##%%%&%%%&%%%#(((((/((#(/(#(((************************
&&&&&@@&&@@&&&&@&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&%%%%%%%%%%%&&&&&&&&&&%%%%%%##%#######%%#*/,*****************,***
&&&@&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&&&%%%%%%&&&&&%%%%%&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&%************************
&&&&@&@@&@@@@@@@@@&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&%&&%&%%&%&&%&&&&&&&&&&@@@&%/****************************
&&@@@&@@@&&@&@@&@@@@&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&&#*******************************

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

THE DEMOCRATS ARE TOAST

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
going to have to start taking a Hard Look at Poster Fraud

loading up the IK App

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Wat

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

i know the bar is low but I expected tucker to spin up something a bit better with all that footage

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

DryGoods posted:

going to have to start taking a Hard Look at Poster Fraud

loading up the IK App

check out the latest post i made in the ik forum

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

This is a good scam but why wouldn't you go for fresh sashimi or even something non perishable that you can stock. Man certainly doesn't need pizza.

Alternatively, if he's serious, send him buffalo wild wings uber eats like he's homer in hell

Plinkey, please

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

DryGoods posted:

i've got a spare room in my forest cabin if you need a place. fresh air. woods. animals. just stay inside at night if i'm not with you

notes.txt: werewolf vibes imo

ex post facho posted:

I escaped but have distressing and urgent news. DryGoods is a confirmed CIA asset gathering Intel on CSPAM posters and has been compiling a dossier of suspected sympathizers. Do NOT trust DryGoods.

notes.txt: nm it happend again dammit

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Is he selling out the cops? I don't know what the police story is.

Yeah ok, hard pass

https://mobile.twitter.com/Acyn/status/1632933800429666304

:thunk:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

when Trump finally ends up on cameo, vlogs will be legal again....

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Ham Cheeks posted:

my posting is sublime

:hmmyes:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Ham Cheeks posted:

my soul belongs to Jimbee

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Korean Boomhauer posted:

check out the latest post i made in the ik forum

it was BAd

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

spaceblancmange posted:

i know the bar is low but I expected tucker to spin up something a bit better with all that footage

I didn't. Tucker is more miss than hit for anything but he just has such a high firing rate that he occasionally draws blood. He's just up there throwing everything he's got at the wall every night hoping something really sticks.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Trent was once a hopeless addict

may he be a beacon for CSPAM's current crop of hopeless addicts

may you all one day be ripped and shred on synthesizers

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

they'll even make stupid webcomics about it (note the inclusion of erections)

I know "the cruelty is the point" but loving drat that is so over the top

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

man wtf.. nobody from columbo is on cameo ....

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I forgot how over the top Charlie's Angels 1 and 2 were lol. They hold up well for what they are.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

The Tucker j6 revelations were somehow worse and even more stupid/obviously fake than the twitter files

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Lpzie posted:

ill always read ham cheeks posts tho... only exception!!

:hmmyes:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

a disgusting display

e: disrespectful

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Lol

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

spaceblancmange posted:

Why even try when the people consuming it are entirely braindead? They already think a clip of two chud cops walking around with q shaman is like the hidden grassy knoll footage or some poo poo

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://mobile.twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1632922107016298497

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Lpzie posted:

man wtf.. nobody from columbo is on cameo ....

that's because you're dead

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Elon at every all hands meeting:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Trent Reznor Did Nothing Wrong