Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N07giLK4B4

I think I posted this before but here have it again why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Do you guys wanna be the cat balls thread for a bit

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Cat's balls are hilarious like what ya even tryin with those lil clackers mate

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

bagmonkey posted:

Do you guys wanna be the cat balls thread for a bit

The 5KPT can have a little cat balls, as a treat

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

fartknocker posted:

The 5KPT can have a little cat balls, as a treat

The 5000 Page Thread: little cat balls, as a treat

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
5kpt is officially the cat balls thread

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

:nws: :nws:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Lmao look at that

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Cats love balls, its true

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

jesus christ

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Ruby Gloom posted:

jesus christ

kilroy was here.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Welp. This is definitely that cat balls thread now.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ruby Gloom posted:

jesus christ

I love cats very much but the hairless ones freak me out a little

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I love cats very much but the hairless ones freak me out a little

"dooooorkuuuuuuuuuuus.... doooooorrrrkuuuuuuuuuuus..."

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ruby Gloom posted:

jesus christ

Lmfao ask and we shall receive I guess

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I do have to say a recent discovery has changed my feelings about cat balls.

It's called CowChella. It's a Norwegian band and they play to cows on TikTok a lot. It's so loving great.

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7202034730940828933

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7207229795770371333

Just the loving best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Jimmy Carter didn't died yet!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ruby Gloom posted:

What in tarnation

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I've never done it before but there is a poster that is so tedious, such a broken record about how toxic certain GBS threads are that I want to put them on ignore and I've never done that before so I don't know how

?
How do you do that? I know I'll get a quick answer and that will save me some searching thank you

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Ruby Gloom posted:

DO WANT

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

What in tarnation

:hmmyes:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Spinz posted:

I've never done it before but there is a poster that is so tedious, such a broken record about how toxic certain GBS threads are that I want to put them on ignore and I've never done that before so I don't know how

?
How do you do that? I know I'll get a quick answer and that will save me some searching thank you

In the app you can just tap the three dots at the top right and "ignore user" is one of the options that comes up

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Spinz posted:

?

It’s through their profile. If your on the app, click their name and it should be one of the options. If not, go to the profile and it should be at the bottom.

I know some people get weird about it, but I’ve got a handful of people on ignore (None from this thread, y’all cool) and it’s made my forums experience better :angel:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Thanks, done

And no I'm not on the app

I detest it

My old fashioned way I see the entire forum and all the threads at once and digest it whole, like being plugged into the matrix.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

fartknocker posted:

I know some people get weird about it, but I’ve got a handful of people on ignore (None from this thread, y’all cool) and it’s made my forums experience better :angel:

I've got like 5 people from this thread on ignore from when a bunch of idiots invaded to scream about derpies or mpp or whatever

they've never returned but occasionally I'll see them somewhere else and every time I venture a peek at a post it's bad and dumb and I feel vindicated in my ignoring

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Spinz posted:

Thanks, done

I detest it

My old fashioned way I see the entire forum and all the threads at once and digest it whole, like being plugged into the matrix.

Spinz right now

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

TIP posted:

I've got like 5 people from this thread on ignore from when a bunch of idiots invaded to scream about derpies or mpp or whatever

they've never returned but occasionally I'll see them somewhere else and every time I venture a peek at a post it's bad and dumb and I feel vindicated in my ignoring

Oh yeah, :same:, but they don’t count as certified 5KPT Posters in my eyes

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Spinz posted:

Thanks, done

I detest it

FYI a failure of the ignore system is that if someone quotes them you’ll still see it in the quoted post but it’s better than nothing

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

TIP posted:

:same:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

had a wild day, first I nearly fell to my death

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

then I took a car ride with a goblin

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

then my sister and mom got into a spaceship and activated the warp drive :confused:

probably won't see them again :thunk:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Spinz posted:

?

I am proud of you, I can't not give in to the urge to antagonize some people

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm almost done w/ my autism book, I cannot remember having read 200 pages this quick in a while

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I JUST found out that what's up with me is almost surely ADHD, I don't stim or wiggle but holy mackerel does alot fit massively

I want to strangle every shrink n doc I ever saw because it's so obvious

Hello complete lack of executive function for 40 years gently caress, specifically delay of gratification

(No thank you, never)

:downsgun:

Spinz fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Mar 7, 2023

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Spinz posted:

I JUST found out that what's up with me is almost surely ADHD, I don't stim or wiggle but holy mackerel does alot fit massively

Hello complete lack of executive function for 40 years gently caress, specifically delay of gratification

(No thank you, never)

The ADHD thread over in E/N is the #1 ADHD support group on the internet Spinz, come join us!!!!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prykBJ0WkWA

also Isaac Hayes pre-Scientology is a national treasure

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

bagmonkey posted:

Isaac Hayes pre-Scientology

a pretty good username

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Spinz posted:

(No thank you, never)

sounds like inattentive subtype

more proof that this is the unofficial ADHD thread