Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

AxGrap posted:

I knew a lot of farm kids that worked at 12 on up, but at least that was on their own farms!

I'm starting to think it might be more like "crapitalism" than capitalism.

Yeah, there are already exclusions to labor law everywhere in America for poo poo like that. This Arkansas law is so you can have preteens slinging burgers at McDonald's. Good poo poo.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/owillis/status/1633126124006830080

Apr 7, 2003

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Big tough guy came up to me, white powder under his nose, saying, “Tune these crystals with me, Mr. President!” And it was very beautiful.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I hate this motherfucker so much

https://twitter.com/jeannasmialek/status/1633120839187984384

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

lean hogs are surging

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hello???

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i said that

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I'M VOTING FOR

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

DONALD TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Lpzie posted:

DONALD TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/stevanzetti/status/1633096176219160584

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

they have loyalty NOT TO MONEY! NOT TO PEOPLE WITH MONEY!! But to the future workers and citizens of their own country CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!??

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Lol when someone worse than desantis or trump gets the nomination

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

they are all worse than Trump....

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Red Baron posted:

it absolutely fuckin slaps that we are gonna get to see Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump for a second time

we better get a fight song 2 out of it

Apr 7, 2003

this is my fart song
my nasty shart song

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

piss guzzler 420 posted:

pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
cum

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/martyrmade/status/1633129333853417472

Excuse me, good sir - a gun was fired and the bullet subsequently passed through Ashli Babbitt

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Working on it.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I just caught myself thinking DO SOMETHING again. What a world.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

AxGrap posted:

I just caught myself thinking DO SOMETHING again. What a world.

DO NOTHING

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Bethamphetamine posted:

https://twitter.com/martyrmade/status/1633129333853417472

Excuse me, good sir - a gun was fired and the bullet subsequently passed through Ashli Babbitt

that's right, i get my marching orders from stalin's spooky ghost

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lpzie posted:

DO NOTHING

🧘🧘‍♀️🧘‍♂️🧘🧘‍♀️🧘‍♂️🧘🧘‍♂️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘🧘‍♂️🧘‍♀️🧘

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Itsch Chewsday bruv

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

I think that's true of Chait, but Matty is much more malicious. I think he's a true sociopath who sees this all as a game where he can win by making GBS threads on an unpopular minority. And he believes he got pushed out of Vox for this exact reason.

Jesse rather obviously has some stuff about himself he hasn't worked out.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Babbit getting shot was doomed to never truly galvanize the base because at the end of the day republicans love it when cops shoot people. Their main issue with j6 is that the capital was guarded by a bunch of push-over losers, and ultimately that means that bullying them was right. The cop that actually did their job by murdering people is the one character in j6 where the right feels conflicted.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
The only thing being done to trans children is forcing them to live as the gender assigned to them

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Solarin posted:

i hope the fallen posters return for the glorious second trump term.

Me? I'll be busy posting from inside mdemone's house, clicking the lepers colony to smile at the toxx that kicked in for Daniel Dale's Dick :twisted:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
oh btw today is Town Meeting Day in VT. i won't have time to follow along with all the fun stuff getting voted on, but it's always worth checking out which towns spend all day arguing over whether to replace the salt truck or whatever.

there's also some serious stuff like Just Cause Eviction laws being voted on in Essex, Winooski, and Brattleboro

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Salt Fish posted:

Babbit getting shot was doomed to never truly galvanize the base because at the end of the day republicans love it when cops shoot people. Their main issue with j6 is that the capital was guarded by a bunch of push-over losers, and ultimately that means that bullying them was right. The cop that actually did their job by murdering people is the one character in j6 where the right feels conflicted.

imo all the confusion around j6 just means trump supporters should do it again, to clear the record.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Salt Fish posted:

also all the people who are convinced that anyone who did anything violent on January 6 was a fed or an antifa infiltrator who was there to make them look bad

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
nice to see the media catching up to what us random online idiots have known for years
https://twitter.com/ElieNYC/status/1633122267977732097?cxt=HHwWgsC-mZqDgqotAAAA

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I mean you can learn everything you need to know about conservatives and the fascist mindset from j6. The logic is "we walked into the capital and nobody used violence to stop us, so therefore we were justified and it doesn't make sense to punish us because it wasn't a crime if nobody tried to stop us".

That is exactly what they're going to say about the ongoing eradication of trans people, the destruction of the democratic state, banning books, invading schoolboards, and everything else happening right now.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Joementum posted:

oh btw today is Town Meeting Day in VT. i won't have time to follow along with all the fun stuff getting voted on, but it's always worth checking out which towns spend all day arguing over whether to replace the salt truck or whatever.

there's also some serious stuff like Just Cause Eviction laws being voted on in Essex, Winooski, and Brattleboro

thank you for your service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Salt Fish posted:

They were feeling conflicted for a little while there but then they found out the officer is black so then they didn't feel conflicted anymore