Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

LOL the investigation is going backwards.

Donald Trump is reversing the flow of time, and by this time next year Joe Biden will be apologizing to him for the Witch Hunt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Stay healthy, take a dance break!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaA7I7B1pOk

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

VideoKid posted:

lol this is the only way to deal with these people. just double down on something equally nonsensical

it's like someone telling you the moon landing was faked and you insist they're a dumbass for believing the moon is real

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Oh poo poo are we talking about Jeff Rosenstock itt

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
Jeff Wears Rosenstocks

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Spaced God posted:

Oh shii itt

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

gently caress yeah

i rly hope mark ronson isnt a fuckup because the dude is like a synergistic encyclopedia of pop music

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

19 o'clock posted:

for real though I was in the brass section growing up ska was really fun to play in junior high and high school

All glories be on the Skatellites, now and forever, Amen

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

AxGrap posted:

It's a genre based on fun! Doomed to die.

so drat fun

back to marching band in wool outfits during July

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
The handsomest man ever, sings his best song: https://youtu.be/LRBOi-JrvMM

Spaced God posted:

Oh poo poo are we talking about Jeff Rosenstock itt

All I know is his ska cover of his own album and it RULES

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

An attorney representing scandal-plagued Rep. George Santos (R-NY) has a history of posting conspiracy theories on social media, and even promoted the protests on January 6th, 2021 that culminated in the alleged infamous riots at the United States Capitol building, Vice News is reporting.

In since-deleted social media posts, attorney Joe Murray replied to a tweet from former Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows on January 2nd, 2021 in which he declared that "we will be gathered outside our Nation’s Capitol building on January 6th waiting and watching to see who has the courage to stand up for our republic and who the cowards are."

Murray then warned that "those who do not stand up for our republic will be voted out of office!"

In a tweet posted the next day, Murray attacked Sen. Tim Kaine and warned that "all of you disloyal traitors to the United States of America, both Republican and Democrat" would face a backlash from pro-Trump demonstrators if they voted to certify the 2020 election results.

Becoming a lawyer is a very low bar

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

this one's nice too :3:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

Becoming a lawyer is a very low bar

out of all the democrats in congress why would you single out Tim Kaine lol

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n09XaMFYpg

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
This one is for lpzie https://youtu.be/LRBOi-JrvMM

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

AxGrap posted:

The handsomest man ever, sings his best song: https://youtu.be/LRBOi-JrvMM

All I know is his ska cover of his own album and it RULES

Listen to We Cool, it's one of my favorite albums of my high school experience

Also all the old Bomb the Music Industry stuff rules

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Spaced God posted:

Listen to We Cool, it's one of my favorite albums of my high school experience

Also all the old Bomb the Music Industry stuff rules

Adding to playlists now!

Another concept mashup that is a lot of fun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-THq0-EDJrE

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

https://youtu.be/pUuhS14ZJuk

love the specials

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Two people charged in a coordinated attack on police officers during the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol now appear to be on the lam and a judge issued warrants for their arrest just as one of them was set to go on trial this week, court records show.

U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols unsealed bench warrants last week for Olivia Pollock and Joseph Hutchinson, both of Florida, who along with three others are accused of a series of assaults on law enforcement outside the Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot.

The FBI already had a $30,000 reward offer out for information leading to the arrest of Pollock's brother, Jonathan Pollock, who was also charged in the indictment and disappeared months ago.

Court records show that Olivia Pollock failed to appear Monday for the start of her trial and Nichols moved to sever her from two other defendants in the case, who will now proceed with a bench trial.

After his arrest, Hutchinson was ordered to remain on home detention while Olivia Pollock was ordered to have a GPS monitor on her ankle.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
K I'm done 💋💋💋

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

DesertIslandHermit posted:

You said Supreme Court and I realized we’re going to get more decisions soon :smith:

Lol the court will just declare trump the official true president for life. At this point all America would do is talk about how wrong and improper it is, then roll with it.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol what

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

VideoKid posted:

out of all the democrats in congress why would you single out Tim Kaine lol

i totally forgot that tim kaine existed until i read this post

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

Two people charged in a coordinated attack on police officers during the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol now appear to be on the lam and a judge issued warrants for their arrest just as one of them was set to go on trial this week, court records show.

U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols unsealed bench warrants last week for Olivia Pollock and Joseph Hutchinson, both of Florida, who along with three others are accused of a series of assaults on law enforcement outside the Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot.

The FBI already had a $30,000 reward offer out for information leading to the arrest of Pollock's brother, Jonathan Pollock, who was also charged in the indictment and disappeared months ago.

Court records show that Olivia Pollock failed to appear Monday for the start of her trial and Nichols moved to sever her from two other defendants in the case, who will now proceed with a bench trial.

After his arrest, Hutchinson was ordered to remain on home detention while Olivia Pollock was ordered to have a GPS monitor on her ankle.

sure have been a lot of arrests for all these peaceful tourists

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

eww gross where

so i can avoid looking at it

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

WarMECH posted:

i totally forgot that tim kaine existed until i read this post

ahh, hola

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

the line "i know you can't stand it, dick bandit" always makes me laugh

dick bandit?!

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

the line "i know you can't stand it, dick bandit" always makes me laugh

dick bandit?!

Dick Bandit sounds like a name of a repblican congressman from south dakota or something

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
the honorable Richard "Dick" Bandit (R-SD)

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

[trump] retruthing hunter's massive hog is normal for ex-presidents to do

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Solarin posted:

a good bird is cedar waxwing

:hmmyes:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

:same:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/canderaid/status/1633146675417202688?s=20
unleash chang!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Red Baron posted:

dang ol dust in the wind man

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

WarMECH posted:

Dick Bandit sounds like a name of a repblican congressman from south dakota or something

WarMECH posted:

the honorable Richard "Dick" Bandit (R-SD)

:lmao:

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

WarMECH posted:

Mike Crapo