Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

it's okay, barack comforted her by reminding how many other brown people he killed with drone strikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

This is Trump’s 1000th comment on windmills which means you get the next for free

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I like his made-up conversation here wherein he is the first person to ever think of the possibility that the wind sometimes doesn't blow

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"You know the catapult is quite important. So I said what is this? Sir, this is our digital catapult system. He said well, we're going to this because we wanted to keep up with modern [technology]. I said you don't use steam anymore for catapult? No sir. I said, "Ah, how is it working?" "Sir, not good. Not good. Doesn't have the power. You know the steam is just brutal. You see that sucker going and steam's going all over the place, there's planes thrown in the air." It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it's very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out. And I said–and now they want to buy more aircraft carriers. I said what system are you going to be–"Sir, we're staying with digital." I said no you're not. You going to goddamned steam, the digital costs hundreds of millions of dollars more money and it's no good."

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

the uv light/bleach saga and the government and media having to tell everyone to not drink or inject bleach

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Thank you Joe(Rogan). I will do so great!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I liked the campaign stop he made where he abandoned his supporters at night in the cold at the end

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Trump going to the doctor for some checkup and not telling his wife then the media found out.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Joementum posted:

top turpms

1. Burger party
2. COVID
3. RBG dying
4. J6
5. Santa isn't real

I’d maybe replace #5 with bicurious steroid rally trumo but otherwise a good list

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Inspector Hound posted:

I liked the campaign stop he made where he abandoned his supporters at night in the cold at the end

CONFISCATE THEIR COATS was in Burlington, VT

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Trump indirectly killing Herman Cain and Cain’s account just posting through it was insane.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Joementum posted:

the eleven days the mooch was in charge of communications

one (1) scaramucci

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Salt Fish posted:

Okay you said getting covid, but going for the drugged up limo ride waving at people while sick was peak turmp

yeah it was pretty loving funny

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Joementum posted:

"You know the catapult is quite important. So I said what is this? Sir, this is our digital catapult system. He said well, we're going to this because we wanted to keep up with modern [technology]. I said you don't use steam anymore for catapult? No sir. I said, "Ah, how is it working?" "Sir, not good. Not good. Doesn't have the power. You know the steam is just brutal. You see that sucker going and steam's going all over the place, there's planes thrown in the air." It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it's very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out. And I said–and now they want to buy more aircraft carriers. I said what system are you going to be–"Sir, we're staying with digital." I said no you're not. You going to goddamned steam, the digital costs hundreds of millions of dollars more money and it's no good."

Screw the gettysburg address kids should have to memorize this for school.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

when he dramatically took his mask off outside the white house after being hospitalized for covid and he could barely loving breathe

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1031747382621425665

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

the wall needing to be see through so bystanders aren’t crushed by 50lb bags of cocaine is my personal favorite.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Salt Fish posted:

Okay you said getting covid, but going for the drugged up limo ride waving at people while sick was peak turmp

He wanted to do a stunt of ripping his shirt open to show a Superman logo and that is so loving funny.

Also him coming back to the White House and holding in a coughing fit.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

deathbysnusnu posted:

the wall needing to be see through so bystanders aren’t crushed by 50lb bags of cocaine is my personal favorite.

lol

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Buddykins posted:

when he dramatically took his mask off outside the white house after being hospitalized for covid and he could barely loving breathe

lol

spoilered to save your stars n garters i wish it'd killed him

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Joementum posted:

when he immediately found the flaw in his wall during a rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oP8H9nQKT4

yeah this has always been one of my favorite trump moments

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I like how he can't decide whether the windmills kill the birds or the birds kill the windmills.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

deathbysnusnu posted:

getting crushed by a falling piano but it's just filled with cocaine

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'm not the only one who just found J6 incredibly funny, right?

I know of four fatalities from that day, and they are all very funny.

1. Lady tries to crawl through window to get into the barricaded senate chamber, shockingly she is shot in the neck during the attempt.

2. Dude climbs wall next to stairs and loses his grip, falls, eventually dies (not sure I have this one 100% right).

3. Woman carrying large Gadsden flag killed in stampede (personal favorite).

4. Man attempts to steal painting of Tip O'Neill and the trigger of the taser in his waistband is inadvertently pressed and held, tazing him to death via his testicles has a heart attack.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
when he held a rally to show off his* steaks

*not actually his

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

totally forgot about the lady with the dont tread on me flag getting loving trampled lol

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

did you try voting?

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

getting crushed by a falling piano but it's just filled with cocaine

kom susser tod

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

My friend Sean Spicer and I know all about Fake News. His new children’s book called “The Parrots Go Bananas!” warns of the dangers and consequences of FAKE NEWS! So important—For kids and parents. Many Washington journalists should read it as well.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Chaya Raichik, creator of the incredible account Libs of TikTok, has received endless death threats and media attacks for her work in exposing sick people who are coming after our kids.

She has now written a children’s book that teaches children NEVER to keep secrets from their parents and to be able to spot adults who may be predators. Such an important message!

Support Chaya and the work that she is doing by getting a copy here:

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

erosion posted:

I know of four fatalities from that day, and they are all very funny.

1. Lady tries to crawl through window to get into the barricaded senate chamber, shockingly she is shot in the neck during the attempt.

2. Dude climbs wall next to stairs and loses his grip, falls, eventually dies (not sure I have this one 100% right).

4. Man attempts to steal painting of Tip O'Neill and the trigger of the taser in his waistband is inadvertently pressed and held, tazing him to death via his testicles has a heart attack.

TAZER BALLS

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

erosion posted:

obviously antifa killed her and planted the don't tread on me flag because irony is a tool of the leftist devil

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

The Trump Getting COVID saga was just a series of hilarious events.

-Trump likely let it get so bad without telling anyone
-Saying if he was going to go out like Stan Chera
-The abandoned Superman stunt
-The limo
-Coming back coughing
-Trump’s staff apparently tried to reject Harris’s request for sneezeguards at the podiums for the VP debate while Trump was still ill

And many more

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Chaya Raichik, creator of the incredible account Libs of TikTok, has received endless death threats and media attacks for her work in exposing sick people who are coming after our kids.

She has now written a children’s book that teaches children NEVER to keep secrets from their parents and to be able to spot adults who may be predators. Such an important message!

His cabinet picks this time around are gonna be wild. He'll make Raichik Secretary of Education or something.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

:ughh:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

DesertIslandHermit posted:

-The limo
-Coming back coughing
-Trump’s staff apparently tried to reject Harris’s request for sneezeguards at the podiums for the VP debate while Trump was still ill

And many more

Got it from his side piece.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

DesertIslandHermit posted:

-The limo
-Coming back coughing

And many more

the 20 people immediately around trump all getting covid before they finally admitted he had it too

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Annoyed that Walter Reed has such good doctors. Trump richly deserved to die sucking on a tube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Buddykins posted: