Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

quote:

Hogwarts Legacy had the sixth biggest launch for a video game since the European charts started six years ago.

The only games ahead of it are FIFA titles. That means Hogwarts Legacy had a bigger launch than every Call of Duty game released since 2017, plus other breakout hits such as Red Dead Redemption 2 and Elden Ring.

After just three weeks on sale, Hogwarts Legacy is already the fifth best-selling game of the last 12 months, behind FIFA 23, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Elden Ring.

where are the Thread Gamers?

it's a Feast Day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
If there was anything to it, Trump probably has some hosed up brain/heart damage because he didn’t call up his doctors back when he had a weird throat tickle.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Joementum posted:

when he held a rally to show off his* steaks

*not actually his

I don’t know if this was better or the one where he faked handing over his business dealings with that huge pile of blank papers in folders behind him

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

imagine how much content we're gonna get in his second term

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Zeroisanumber posted:

Annoyed that Walter Reed has such good doctors. Trump richly deserved to die sucking on a tube.

:mmmhmm:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

so many new moments to share and laugh at, together, here in the trumo thread

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RottenInDenmark/status/1633149810814623744
https://twitter.com/RottenInDenmark/status/1633163016190713856

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I already renounced my US citizenship to join the Republic of Gamers.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

i updated all the IK Panels with a Hogwarts Legacy theme

it's Game Time, IK's

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Chaya Raichik, creator of the incredible account Libs of TikTok, has received endless death threats and media attacks for her work in exposing sick people who are coming after our kids.

She has now written a children’s book that teaches children NEVER to keep secrets from their parents and to be able to spot adults who may be predators. Such an important message!

Support Chaya and the work that she is doing by getting a copy here:

Yowch

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Trump dying would have been funny because the 2024 primary would be every Republican under the sun saying Trump loved them because he is dead and can’t post back at them.

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Buddykins posted:

when he signed that kids hat and then threw it into the crowd

being reminded of this actually made me chuckle

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Chaya Raichik, creator of the incredible account Libs of TikTok, has received endless death threats and media attacks for her work in exposing sick people who are coming after our kids.

She has now written a children’s book that teaches children NEVER to keep secrets from their parents and to be able to spot adults who may be predators. Such an important message!

That's a yikes.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

can you edit this with a Slytherin background for my profile?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/antifaoperative/status/1633169050191708166

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

There’s the reminder that as loving weird as Trump is, poo poo is going to be extremely bad if he wins.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

immortalized by Twoday

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

DesertIslandHermit posted:

There’s the reminder that as loving weird as Trump is, poo poo is going to be extremely bad if he wins.

yeah but things will also be extremely bad if he loses

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

poo poo will be bad no matter who wins.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
god dang INXS was a good band

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

DryGoods posted:

can you edit this with a Slytherin background for my profile?

I outsource all my photoshops to wrasslermonkey send them a pm.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Wrex Ruckus posted:

immortalized by Twoday

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

https://bravebooks.us/products/no-more-secrets

Now shipping!

Chaya Raichik, the face behind the popular Twitter handle libsoftiktok, has come out with her first children's book. This kid's book for ages 4-8 reveals the dangers of keeping secrets from your parents. The conservative children's book is a modern twist to the familiar Grimm's-style fairy tale, even including a big bad wolf.

No More Secrets: The Candy Cavern

Rose the Lamb was so excited to begin second grade. But when her new teacher focused more on candy than teaching, Rose knew that something was wrong.

Rose must decide whether to keep secrets from her parents or to listen to her teacher. Join Rose in this 'sugary' story as she learns to listen and trust her parents when she gets into a 'sticky' situation.

Help get this book in every home and public school library in America! Order yours today.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Aino Minako posted:

being reminded of this actually made me chuckle

same, he's an absolute cartoon of a human being

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

note that Chaya is doing the now-standard thing where they pretend a student asking a teacher to keep something in confidence is the same thing as a teacher telling a student to keep something they're doing a secret

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Conservative books are absolutely vile because the authors always feel like they are trying to hold back screaming a slur while writing it.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

sure lets get rid of every energy source that gets subsidies, that'll go great

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Great to be here with big D!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

that's apparently not an allowed thought to have itt

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

tacodaemon posted:

note that Chaya is doing the now-standard thing where they pretend a student asking a teacher to keep something in confidence is the same thing as a teacher telling a student to keep something they're doing a secret

it's because they can only see transitioning as something that authority figures force onto helpless children for perverted reasons or no particular reason at all, what the actual child involved wants or thinks is never considered

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Joementum posted:

when he immediately found the flaw in his wall during a rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oP8H9nQKT4

lmao funniest loving guy that's ever walked the earth

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Yeah it's easy for me to forget that even if DeSantis would be worse, Trump is still extremely bad for a lot of people.

It's weird to think that Biden's been in there since 2021 but I don't remember him really doing anything other than telling that reporter he was going to run them over and shooting down the balloon. Something isn't working here.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

do they burn mr wooly at the stake at the end and replace him with the kids youth pastor

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

The Chairman posted:

it's because they can only see transitioning as something that authority figures force onto helpless children for perverted reasons or no particular reason at all, what the actual child involved wants or thinks is never considered

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Buddykins posted:

poo poo will be bad no matter who wins.

america: no matter who wins, we lose

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

tacodaemon posted:

that's apparently not an allowed thought to have itt

Literally zero people who post here more than once a week like donald trump or think he's good.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/bydanaferguson/status/1633141613391233026?s=20

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

why isn't Trump still President?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

those are donuts