Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
For example a delicious thing is to get the Latin American "fideo" that's like spaghetti broken up into little pieces, and unspeakable sin for italians but you make it into a Mexican dish with tomato and pepper and spices and it's delicious.

If we could only get together as a people, the people of the world, over pasta and rice, we would be so happy. Also the Iranians would be the rulers of the world because they make rice that is so amazingly delicious that everyone would have to acknowledge their superiority.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lpzie posted:

all these ! posters are SUS....

hell yeah im sus

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Filthy Hans posted:

that's a good way to get e. coli

*Alpenhorn-ishly* E. Colii

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Salt Fish posted:

"Better to talk to people than communicate via tweet."

lol
concerning

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

emfive posted:

I hope to get a group photo of a bunch of old "Frozen Charlotte" dolls my wife has collected, for the benefit of all you doll fans out there. "Frozen Charlotte" dolls were a thing, they're dolls with no moving limbs who are therefore "frozen". They were sometimes called "Penny dolls" because they were cheap.

Was going to post a photo of some mass produced dolls from the Disney 'Frozen' franchise to razz you, but I respect you too much.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

CaptainBeefart posted:

*Alpenhorn-ishly* E. Colii

a long time ago we got to see some alpenhorn dudes, it was in Austria in the town where Maria got maried in Sound of Music

that's my story for today

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

AxGrap posted:

Was going to post a photo of some mass produced dolls from the Disney 'Frozen' franchise to razz you, but I respect you too much.

that is very touching AxGrap, these dolls are a thing from quite some time ago and they're pretty weird, but my wife is making some as part of her doll business and she has a bunch of old ones as models, kind-of.

I think there was a children's book about Frozen Charlotte, probably creepy as gently caress

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Al! posted:

hell yeah im sus

well I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, Al!, so here's a cute tweet for you to show my good intentions

https://twitter.com/shouldhaveaduck/status/1632993251509800960

still, I'll remain vigilant for signs that you're going to take the coward's path

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Filthy Hans posted:

good soup! and Rah! are two bad posters!

They left on their own terms

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lpzie posted:

fake news... thread more powerful than ever... and only increasing!

The worse it gets, the better it is!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

emfive posted:

For example a delicious thing is to get the Latin American "fideo" that's like spaghetti broken up into little pieces, and unspeakable sin for italians but you make it into a Mexican dish with tomato and pepper and spices and it's delicious.

If we could only get together as a people, the people of the world, over pasta and rice, we would be so happy. Also the Iranians would be the rulers of the world because they make rice that is so amazingly delicious that everyone would have to acknowledge their superiority.

Is that like a spaghetti in sauce or baked or what?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

Why would she admit this lol

she has a new podcast

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Ol sakkman posted:

i eat rear end

you also post it!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I salted the hell outta that pasta water

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Just joshin ya sakkman, you're all right

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

emfive posted:

that is very touching AxGrap, these dolls are a thing from quite some time ago and they're pretty weird, but my wife is making some as part of her doll business and she has a bunch of old ones as models, kind-of.

I think there was a children's book about Frozen Charlotte, probably creepy as gently caress

who did emwife root for in Puppetmaster vs Demonic Toys

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
never seen a Poster fail this Thread

but sometimes, we've Failed a Poster

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Nonsense posted:

she has a new podcast

sobcast

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

DryGoods posted:

I have received PMs from no fewer than three posters telling me that my posts are why they left. But you know what? I can't change so I'm not gonna :gerty:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Filthy Hans posted:

you forgetting about the Dollman Franchise shows you're not ready for me to unlock your next Posting Level in the IK Panel

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Vim Fuego posted:

Is that like a spaghetti in sauce or baked or what?

Mexican "Fideo" is that broken-up spaghetti and a tomato, garlic, cumin, chile, etc sauce, served kind-of like rice. Often with Mexican meatballs, "albondigas". I think "albondigas" is an Arabic loan word into Spanish.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fideo loco

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

DryGoods posted:

you forgetting about the Dollman Franchise shows you're not ready for me to unlock your next Posting Level in the IK Panel

You're doing a great job DryGoods and I want you to know that I appreciate it. Your positive attitude is I think a refreshing change and I think it helps people look on the bright side of things, generally.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Schmoe Cwead posted:

:yooge: U CAN'T CUT BACK ON TALKING ABOUT TRUMP! U WILL REGRET THIS!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

DryGoods posted:

Harton. He could have been rehabilitated. A firm NO and a swat in the 6er. You gotta keep an eye on him tho!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Filthy Hans posted:

she doesn't watch stuff like that, Mr "Filthy" Hans. Seriously it's hard to convey how deeply invested in the doll world doll people can be. She sells a lot of dolls but the customer base is way less than 100 people.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

elon hubbard

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

AxGrap posted:

Harton. He could have been rehabilitated. A firm NO and a swat in the 6er. You gotta keep an eye on him tho!

Harton had a way of going from jolly to dickhead for no apparent reason. Also he was a fairly lovely guitarist, he got mad at me for saying that (unsurprisingly) but it was and probably still is true.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Em5 wife budget dolls when. If we could secure a preorder of 10 and spend 50 per? Assembly line?

I just want to own a piece of history.

That hobby is cool as gently caress

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
pissssssssss

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

emfive posted:

Harton had a way of going from jolly to dickhead for no apparent reason. Also he was a fairly lovely guitarist, he got mad at me for saying that (unsurprisingly) but it was and probably still is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6UA-7yHO14

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

AxGrap posted:

Em5 wife budget dolls when. If we could secure a preorder of 10 and spend 50 per? Assembly line?

the dolls are hand made, there is no factory. I can hook you up so that you can track auctions but the smallest cheapest dolls are at least $150 - $250

Now I want to stress that I think they're a fine investment, they're works of art.

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I thought it was drygoods and wetbads

look at this lifetime bitch right here folks

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

emfive posted:

I know! But he had a way about him that was nice, I think he wanted the best for everyone but his kneejerk was to lash out to criticism instead of chatting. I am sympathetic to that impulse.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

AxGrap posted:

-_-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

tell madam5 that columbo dolls are the future.....