Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

LegoMan posted:

Its true, capitalism is an extreme environment and we have all evolved to live in it

tick tock influencers are like the Tardigrades or something something

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

smarxist posted:

ahh jews, the tardigrades of people, truly impressive

what the gently caress, I didn't even see your post before I posted my dumb post

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

alnilam posted:

You're saying that white supremacists don't actually know anything about stuff??

milk is white; therefore

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Joementum posted:

really the only image you need to summarize the trump presidency

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mayor Dave posted:

id get rats but my dog has a very high prey drive and i'm sure they'd be gobbled the instant they got out of their cage

:smugdog: Despite Mayor Dave I will still eat the rats in a cage

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1633510079738650634

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
imagine being intolerant of all the most delicious foods lmao

couldn't be me

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I took my sick girl to the vet yesterday and she's lost a lot of weight due to an infection - they lose weight really fast.

I'm giving her antibiotics and feeding her a bunch of peanut butter mix every day to fatten her up again

aww! i hope she fully recovers and quickly :3:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Vim Fuego posted:

:smugdog: Despite Mayor Dave I will still eat the rats in a cage

Lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

UFOTacoMan posted:

tick tock influencers are like the Tardigrades or something something

ueah, retardigrades

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
:chord:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

An exotic cat has been housed at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens after escaping its owner's car during an arrest and later testing positive for cocaine.

The serval, a large cat native to Africa, escaped the man's vehicle and ran up a tree in January. Hamilton County dog warden's deputies said the animal was "not excited" to be removed and its leg was broken in the ensuing struggle, reported WXIX-TV.

“[They weren’t] sure what they were dealing with,” said Ray Anderson with Cincinnati Animal CARE. “Hindsight being 20/20, it probably would have involved a whole lot more people.”

Animal control officers suffered unspecified injuries during the removal, and Anderson said the cat expert he called for help was amazed they were able to get the serval out of the tree at all.

“’I’d rather deal with a sober tiger,'" the expert said, according to Anderson.

The cat was treated for its broken leg and given a toxicology test, which came back positive for cocaine.

The cat's owner has cooperated with investigators, who decided not to press charges, and the serval has been receiving veterinary care at the zoo and being considered for a potential role as an ambassador animal.

And in this next enclosure to your right, you'll see the Cinncinnati Zoo's Ambassador for Cocaine.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

alnilam posted:

People in regions that domesticated dairy animals evolved the lactase persistence gene in under 10k years, it's wild

I remember reading about some lizards or possibly amphibians that were strict carnivores but were isolated on an island with no meat so they evolved new stomach chambers to digest plants.
A ha! It was Italian wall lizards on a croatian island! 30 years! They evolved new guts to process plants in 30 ding dang years!

quote:

Pod Mrcaru, for example, had an abundance of plants for the primarily insect-eating lizards to munch on. Physically, however, the lizards were not built to digest a vegetarian diet.

Researchers found that the lizards developed cecal valves—muscles between the large and small intestine—that slowed down food digestion in fermenting chambers, which allowed their bodies to process the vegetation's cellulose into volatile fatty acids.

"They evolved an expanded gut to allow them to process these leaves," Irschick said, adding it was something that had not been documented before. "This was a brand-new structure."

Along with the ability to digest plants came the ability to bite harder, powered by a head that had grown longer and wider.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

UFOTacoMan posted:

what the gently caress, I didn't even see your post before I posted my dumb post

the jokes evolved independent from each other

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

:glomp:

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

reposting

https://twitter.com/Marri/status/1538896871208411136

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

got any more lactose facts?

gregday
May 23, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

And in this next enclosure to your right, you'll see the Cinncinnati Zoo's Ambassador for Cocaine.

would rather watch Cocaine Cat than Cocaine Bear

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

BONGHITZ posted:

got any more lactose facts?

Gotta make sure you don't "lack those" facts!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

factose

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It's making fun of midwesterners/I think Mormons who predominantly take their meals with milk rather than water or wine or whatever

usually whole milk, too

No it was cause there was a whole thing with proud boys far right about drinking milk as some sort of weird own against "soy boys" and vegans/vegetarians/enemies of meat or whatever.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Louisgod posted:

the jokes evolved independent from each other

:hmmyes:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

everything is so stupid, all the time, forever

trup

:hmmyes:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

https://twitter.com/chenweihua/status/1334567538534084608?s=12

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
this is l ike how the trump thread was intolerant of all of plinkey's sticky cheeze fried widgies, mingled chicken smacker bombs, cheesy gas burstos, and various other foods i assume were all brainstormed as part of an art experiment

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Asproigerosis posted:

No it was cause there was a whole thing with proud boys far right about drinking milk as some sort of weird own against "soy boys" and vegans/vegetarians/enemies of meat or whatever.

Don't try to trick me, I know a big dairy undercover op when I see one

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Reductress/status/1633513194361880579

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

im spanker

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Evolution can happen really fast, almost like it was intelligently designed that way. Maybe earth isn't billions of years old and more like 6000 if that's how fast animals can "evolve". This is the truth libs don't want you to know, Darwin was stalins personal physician.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

WarMECH posted:

im spanker

the honorable Spanker Mizzenmast (R-MO)

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

Evolution can happen really fast, almost like it was intelligently designed that way. Maybe earth isn't billions of years old and more like 6000 if that's how fast animals can "evolve". This is the truth libs don't want you to know, Darwin was stalins personal physician.

cdesign proponentsists

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

:kimchi:

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

William Bear posted:

"Jews are the Tibetans of Capitalism" sounds like a neo-Nazi metal band album.

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/1633489751163432965?s=20

They are so terrible at this

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/1633492871083962368

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/1633494367896756226

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

smarxist posted:

imagine being intolerant of all the most delicious foods lmao

couldn't be me

pork fat makes me very unhappy :(

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

WarMECH posted:

im spanker

this spankor

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/daithaigilbert/status/1633514030353588229