Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Nipples

Goatse and Gallant posted:

That's not too much, what do you plan to today?

:justpost: mostly

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.
Tacos from that place on the way back to work after my allergy shots. You know the one. Over by the grocery store? Right next to the Wendy's? Yeah, it's great we should go together sometime.

Treated myself to a Medium Diet Coke because today has been too much to handle with a Small Diet Coke.

Charles Bukowski

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

I like those compressed fruit and oat bars, I got a box last night at no-frills and ate em all from then until now.

Thank you Saoshyant for the lovely signature.

cruft

Charles Bukowski posted:

I like those compressed fruit and oat bars, I got a box last night at no-frills and ate em all from then until now.

I would be too worried about the compressed fruit and oats rapidly expanding inside my digestive system and making me explode! :ohdear:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
let's see for breakfast I had oatmeal, lunch was ryebread and for dinner I put some potatoes in the oven. I just went to the grocer and got some chicken salad for second dinner.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

more falafel please

forums poster

Rarity posted:

If you make a post in BYOB and it doesn't get counted then did you even post at all? :thunkher:

yes

Plant MONSTER. posted:

If How Wonderful could explain herself for this image I found

I don't need this negativity in my life!!!!

(slut just means "end" in swedish)

i guess i'm a swedish end then

Finger Prince posted:

Limoncello La Croix is pro tier. Also agree on key lime pie. Coconut is great, as is beach plum.
For non La croix, aha pomegranate blueberry is decent, and store brand anything citrus is generally fine. Some of the store brands do a something/vanilla which is really good. I've got a vanilla cherry one right now, and I used to be able to get an orange vanilla one that was a bit Creamsicle.

i don't care for the vanilla-ish lacroix flavors (limoncello/key lime). coconut tastes like sunscreen to me, but beach plum is Very Good

we drink a lot of the grocery store brand, Soleil, which you may well have if you live in the US because safeway/albertsons is like every grocery store anymore. i like the grapefruit and the blood orange

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I like drinks that remind of the smell of sunscreen. Reminds of pretty days on the beach.

The Postman

I'll try those lacroix flavors. I've had the brand before and wasn't blown away, but maybe I just got lame flavor

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Hello byob my day wasn't too amazing again sadly, I hope yours was better! What did you eat today?

honkwife cooked up some lovely noodles with shrimps and stuff for lunch, later she went shopping and came back with some lil cheesecakes, which were deeēeeelishŒse

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

more falafel please

forums poster

because of the world baseball classic, i am once again reminded that the dutch word for baseball is "honkbal" because dutch is objectively the funniest language to native english speakers

baka of lathspell

so my thing is near that cemetery i showed off in that one thread. i go there on break to walk around. today a v enthusiastic dog was v ready to play when i casually petted him and bit my hand. luckily as a cat owner i know to go limp af when that happens. in summary it ruled and was pretty chill tho

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

more falafel please posted:

because of the world baseball classic, i am once again reminded that the dutch word for baseball is "honkbal" because dutch is objectively the funniest language to native english speakers

lol that's awesome

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

baka of lathspell

DaChurl posted:

Tacos from that place on the way back to work after my allergy shots. You know the one. Over by the grocery store? Right next to the Wendy's? Yeah, it's great we should go together sometime.

Treated myself to a Medium Diet Coke because today has been too much to handle with a Small Diet Coke.

boy do i know that feeling

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

cruft

Just finished an interview with a girl who blew us all away. I say "girl" here because she's not old enough to even rent a U-Haul.

We're going to offer her a position in our internship program but there's no way she doesn't already have 7 other offers lined up for the summer. You don't get into college at the age of 16 by being sort of okay at hustling.

cruft

cruft posted:

Just finished an interview with a girl who blew us all away. I say "girl" here because she's not old enough to even rent a U-Haul.

We're going to offer her a position in our internship program but there's no way she doesn't already have 7 other offers lined up for the summer. You don't get into college at the age of 16 by being sort of okay at hustling.

I just realized my own daughter is older than this person. We really pressured cruft jrl to take her frickin' time growing up. You've got your entire adult life to grind away at some 9-5 job, there's no need to kill yourself getting there as fast as possible.

Anyway, this girl was impressive as hell and I hope she comes to work for us for, like, 3 months, until she gets poached by some company that wants to give her $150,000 base pay and a $50,000 signing bonus before she's old enough to buy alcohol.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
It's good to be bad folks

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

cruft

Rarity posted:

It's good to be bad folks

whoa what happened to that cute girl in your av? Did she turn into a spooky skeleton?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

cruft posted:

whoa what happened to that cute girl in your av? Did she turn into a spooky skeleton?

I guess you could say she ate some ice cream that was... too sweet :smug:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

cruft

Rarity posted:

I guess you could say she ate some ice cream that was... too sweet :smug:

:ohdear:

big black turnout

cruft posted:

as a former 16 year old colleger you absolutely can if you have overbearing abusive parents who force you to give up a chunk of your childhood to fulfill their child genius fantasy

baka of lathspell

rarity thats a dankola av, truly too sweet

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Finger Prince

more falafel please posted:

yes

i guess i'm a swedish end then

i don't care for the vanilla-ish lacroix flavors (limoncello/key lime). coconut tastes like sunscreen to me, but beach plum is Very Good

we drink a lot of the grocery store brand, Soleil, which you may well have if you live in the US because safeway/albertsons is like every grocery store anymore. i like the grapefruit and the blood orange

I like coconut because it tastes like sunscreen. Like you wish sunscreen tasted.

cruft

big black turnout posted:

as a former 16 year old colleger you absolutely can if you have overbearing abusive parents who force you to give up a chunk of your childhood to fulfill their child genius fantasy

:(

more falafel please

forums poster

Finger Prince posted:

I like coconut because it tastes like sunscreen. Like you wish sunscreen tasted.

yeah this is what I've heard from everyone who like coconut lacroix. I like malort because it tastes like grapefruit rind soaked in gasoline, so I guess to each their own

Robot Made of Meat

roomforthetuna posted:

We've been dogsitting this derpface for a week. She likes to wear her own ears as a hat for some reason, I assume it has religious significance.

The Dog who Mistook Her Ears for a Hat.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Robot Made of Meat posted:

The Dog who Mistook Her Ears for a Hat.

lmao

Goons Are Gifts

Hello pals it's noon here and I think I'm getting quite sick and that's not too pretty, I feel not as amazing as posting in byob should make me feel :ohdear:

baka of lathspell

Hello pals it's noon here and I think I'm getting quite sick and that's not too pretty, I feel not as amazing as posting in byob should make me feel :ohdear:

thats not super good. sick how if i may ask

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

is there anything we can do to help?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Manifisto

oh no! feel better buddy :sympathy:

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Taking a COVID test because I'm feeling puny. Likely allergies, though.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I had a dream that I was sleeping on my back and an orange and white short haired kitty sat on my chest and fell asleep too.

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

cruft

I had a dream about a witch with an orb that allowed her to tap into the system bus of my computer and she injected DMA writes to screw with my applications.

So I guess I had a dream about FireWire.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

I had a dream about a witch with an orb that allowed her to tap into the system bus of my computer and she injected DMA writes to screw with my applications.

So I guess I had a dream about FireWire.

Ah, the computer witch. I see you have weird dreams about my ex wife messing with your data too.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
This will be my Thursday. And I hope yours too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr0VYdUyqY8

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

cruft

Holland Oates posted:

Ah, the computer witch. I see you have weird dreams about my ex wife messing with your data too.

Perhaps the orb is you, hamjobs.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

Perhaps the orb is you, hamjobs.

I'm definitely not changing all your desktop icons to pictures of subway veggie delite subs circa 1996. :colbert:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Viginti Septem posted:

This will be my Thursday. And I hope yours too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr0VYdUyqY8

I just finished writing a kickass job application so maybe it will be! :peanut:

Escape From Noise

I'm gonna be back in the US for the first time in 4 years in less than a month. Big woah.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Escape From Noise posted:

I'm gonna be back in the US for the first time in 4 years in less than a month. Big woah.

Back in the US ___
You don't know how ___