Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Tree Bucket posted:

I wasn't aware of this strange history of the fey folk and their cunning ways.
Someone should write a list where they rank all types of fairies by how untrustworthy they are. It can be called Shifty Grades of Fey

LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Hawk the Slayer, Sword and the Sorcerer, Kull, Conan and Dragonslayer...all great poo poo if you were playing Dungeons and Dragons in your spare time (and a kid). I do love Conan, though. The soundtrack makes great mood music for D&D.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

You left out Ator, which for some reason opens with the main character wanting to bone his sister (its okay though because he's adopted he did not know this at the time.)

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Man Ator had to have the biggest hair in the room.

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

muscles like this! posted:

You left out Ator, which for some reason opens with the main character wanting to bone his sister (its okay though because he's adopted he did not know this at the time.)

I thought that was from Beastmaster. I must have watched them both around the same time when I was a kid and mixed them up.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

"I don't know", sonny.

muscles like this! posted:

I think I blocked that memory. Edit; gently caress, yeah Beastmaster was the poo poo, too.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Why would Lorde be hanging out with Kanye?

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

"I don't know", sonny.

Cross quoting from the Americana thread because these made me laugh.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I bet there was only one set of footprints.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

why would one pretentious artist be hanging out with another pretentious artist?!?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The picture is from like 8 years ago, before Kanye had gone quite so far off the deep end.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

bike tory posted:

The picture is from like 8 years ago, before Kanye had gone quite so far off the deep end.

He might have grown into that sweater by now, but got smaller-minded overall.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Splicer posted:

Also there's a go-bot who's a scooter.

How much must that suck. Not only are you a go-bot but you're not even one of the missile trucks or whatever. That guy over there is a fighter jet and you're not allowed on motorways.

Scratch Monkey posted:

and he's like the main bad guy
No the main bad guy is Cy-Kill, who turns into a motorcycle, which isn't great but is still a step up from a scooter. Sidenote the Go-Bot who turns into a scooter is named Scooter.

Also, this sequence of events is from an absolutely batshit but officially-licensed Go-Bots comic.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Gonna work with Lockheed Martin to develop a new assassination drone that flies over the target and drops a really big rock on their head. It will cost 73 billion to develop and the entire cost wil be footed by the american taxpayer :sickos:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I thought you did literally the opposite of that, though

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I prefer to believe that Sandi Mann specializes in sleep disorders.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i know it's best practice to use them because tables etc, but i could have done without seeing that picture's thumbnail

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

jesus WEP posted:

i know it's best practice to use them because tables etc, but i could have done without seeing that picture's thumbnail

oh wow lol

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

jesus WEP posted:

?

e: no no no

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Wa11y posted:

The Sword and the Sorcerer

The sword gets more silly: it has TWO sword that it can fire off like that. Then the center blade gets broken, and there's a short sword INSIDE that, just slide off the broken blade! AND the hero has an extendo blade inside his gauntlet!

A tip, never watch the sequel.

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

Drone_Fragger posted:

Gonna work with Lockheed Martin to develop a new assassination drone that flies over the target and drops a really big rock on their head. It will cost 73 billion to develop and the entire cost wil be footed by the american taxpayer :sickos:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_Rocks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brilliant_Pebbles
too late.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea

Argh that thumbnail

(as in the actual nail on the thumb on the person's hand not some Internet poo poo)

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

She should really Sandi it smooth

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Lucky they didn't shorten it, otherwise it would have been poo clan

P. UCLan

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Friends and I used to refer to these as ACME Guided Anvils™

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

Platystemon posted:

I prefer to believe that Sandi Mann specializes in sleep disorders.

Not to be confused with her sister who does eating disorders. Candi Mann.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Dave Jesus

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"

Cooked Auto posted:

A tip, never watch the sequel.

Well, now that I know there's a sequel, I kind of have to!

Edit: the sequel to a 1982 movie that was made in 2010? Still gonna watch it, but that changes my expectations.

Edit: VVV I already said I have to watch it.

Wa11y has a new favorite as of 19:06 on Mar 8, 2023

Silver John
Sep 30, 2014

Wa11y posted:

Well, now that I know there's a sequel, I kind of have to!

Edit: the sequel to a 1982 movie that was made in 2010? Still gonna watch it, but that changes my expectations.

It’s been a,while since I’ve seen it, but I remember it as possibly the most incoherent movie I’ve ever seen. They later added an animated bit to explain several major plot points that weren’t actually in the movie, it didn’t really help

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

RedSnapper
Nov 22, 2016

No ball is higher too

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Musk accidentally says the truth

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

BrianBoitano posted:

Musk accidentally says the truth

Wow, he admitted some sort of error on his part? He must be feeling the heat.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

That feels like a lot of effort for some wordplay.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

"I don't know", sonny.

It's Dave man, open up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtDAK7Umk7A

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Damnit, and that was in Reagans time too, the senile moron would sign any ridiculous defence spending off too if it would somehow own the russians.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Nuts and Gum posted:

Wow, he admitted some sort of error on his part? He must be feeling the heat.

He still blames it on things he was told, as if he didn't just knee-jerk to being a loving shitbag on Twitter before even knowing who the employee was

Also his lawyers definitely called him in between tweets and that's why he back pedaled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

He still blames it on things he was told, as if he didn't just knee-jerk to being a loving shitbag on Twitter before even knowing who the employee was

Also his lawyers definitely called him in between tweets and that's why he back pedaled

"I was told incorrect things, which is why it's not my fault I publicly made fun of a disabled person and called him lazy and worthless"