Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

It's the Pentagon stonewalling this. But other intelligence agencies and state department support it. So it's really up to Joey B where this ends up.

I understand their argument from a political point of view but on the other hand as a US citizen I have zero problems with international courts getting involved with US soldiers who intentionally do something like Bucha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I already accepted defeat on this matter

You still have support.

200 million poop jokes, somehow not a single one of them funny.

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

HonorableTB posted:

Jeez i thought I :justpost: a lot in this thread and I checked out the top posters and zone has almost 20 more posts than me :stare:

For content: yes I know it's Russia Today but I really want to believe someone horsejacked kadyrov lmao

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1633509539986415616

Gurbanguly and Serdar Berdimuhamedow making their moves to secure the Akhal-Teke as the worlds most preeminent horse.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Sedgr posted:

Putin is a real piece pant of poo poo.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

It would be pretty funny to see a bunch of people in Trump's cabinet go to prison for that botched private contractor raid in Venezuela where they got loving slaughtered before reaching the beach.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I already accepted defeat on this matter but I'm not gonna provide you wank material on top of that sorry!

Hey we've already made it a whole page about a stolen horse without any Putin horse cum jokes so don't try to tell me things aren't improving!

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

All of us.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Well Ukraine for one. They've slaughtered and decimated units that were supposed to stand up to NATO frontline troops. Yes, Ukraine's taken losses, but the ones they've inflicted on Russian main line forces are beyond what could've been expected.

The VDV was supposed to be able to taken and hold NATO strongpoints in a rush Westward. It was utterly crushed due to poor planning outside Kyiv. Multiple major armor and mechanized infantry units lost the bulk of their experienced and trained forces.

The idea that Russia would need to even contemplate a total mobilization to fight a small next door nation would've been incomprehensible prior to the Ukraine invasion.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

FEMA summer camp posted:

You still have support.

200 million poop jokes, somehow not a single one of them funny.

Do you want to draw Pootin's attention while he's upon his golden throne?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Jokes are supposed to be funny

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Technically speaking, that poster is correct.

I can also confirm that I have not encountered a well-trained or equipped Russian army.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

rodbeard posted:

Hasn't stopped most posters on SA yet.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The piss tape is real, the poo poo stairs are true, and no one is going to take that away from us

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

rodbeard posted:

Turn on your monitor

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Howdy

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Lol imagine thinking America hasn’t done a catastrophic amount of war crimes. I think it gets a PDO for some of them. Literally load bearing genocide on how America is a country. Like what is there to loving hide.

I feel like preventing war crimes from being prosecuted to hide your own war crimes is, get this, maybe a war crime

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Toxic Mental posted:

The piss tape is real, the poo poo stairs are true, and no one is going to take that away from us

I am protected

Barudak
May 7, 2007

teen witch posted:

Lol imagine thinking America hasn’t done a catastrophic amount of war crimes. I think it gets a PDO for some of them. Literally load bearing genocide on how America is a country. Like what is there to loving hide.

I feel like preventing war crimes from being prosecuted to hide your own war crimes is, get this, maybe a war crime

Yeah their first plan of avoiding charges hit a snag because it turns out theres no rule that you can't prosecute a dog for warcrimes.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

War Wizard posted:

Russians can't live abroad for very long because they can't handle the weird funny looks they get from other people when they use racial slurs or suggest lynching the homos.

The who now?

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Are you implying that you have?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1633629588147281923
Another missile or drone attack ongoing, it seems.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kchama posted:

Are you implying that you have?

What? I thought it was weird to post about how "we" haven't seen this as though you're on the front lines in Ukraine instead of rubbernecking on an internet forum, but then Runa made a fair point

Runa posted:

Technically speaking, that poster is correct.

I can also confirm that I have not encountered a well-trained or equipped Russian army.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

:stare:

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

As a gay I'm more offended by your uncovered boobies than that poster's in-context use of a slur.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Don't white-knuckle your necklace like that, you'll break it. Also, if you're going to do the "I'm not touching you" willfully obtuse routine, please do it from an account I can ignore.

E. Revenant
Aug 26, 2002

If the abyss gazes long into you then stare right back;
make it blink.
Scroll up.

It's not a fast moving thread anymore and you should have plenty of time to figure what people are replying to now.

Tai posted:

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1633335134979072001

The gently caress is this gibberish. Russians can't live abroad for long? Yeah tell that to all the billionaires and their kids studying in London.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1633606182190424070
The caveman Milchakov weighs in again saying that war crimes are cool and good if they save the lives of murderers and occupiers.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

some plague rats posted:

What? I thought it was weird to post about how "we" haven't seen this as though you're on the front lines in Ukraine instead of rubbernecking on an internet forum, but then Runa made a fair point

A person does not need to be physically at a location to see something and understand something. 'We' is simply obvious shorthand for "this has been reported and I have read/seen the report", yadda yadda. They are even riffing off of a Russian official who says that nobody has seen such an army.

It's a joke. Jokes are a simple concept, I hope.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zero VGS posted:

As a gay I'm more offended by your uncovered boobies than that poster's in-context use of a slur.

in context...?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

tiaz posted:

Don't white-knuckle your necklace like that, you'll break it. Also, if you're going to do the "I'm not touching you" willfully obtuse routine, please do it from an account I can ignore.

If that seems like a good and acceptable post to you then you should really stop reading this thread for a while because your sense of what is acceptable to say is getting very out of whack

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Please stop giving in to the thinnest skinned trolls on the planet

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tiny Timbs posted:

Please stop giving in to the thinnest skinned trolls on the planet

I'm trying not to, thanks for the support.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

some plague rats posted:

If that seems like a good and acceptable post to you then you should really stop reading this thread for a while because your sense of what is acceptable to say is getting very out of whack

You are constantly using that word in your post history.

Schweinhund fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Mar 9, 2023

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

some plague rats posted:

Then what is your goal here? Either contribute, discuss, or lurk please. If you don't like a post report it.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

some plague rats posted:

Then why are you posting here if you have nothing to contribute except being tedious to the other posters in this thread? It's right there in the OP, which i'm sure you as an IK can understand; if you have a problem with what someone's posting, talk about it to the poster themselves, or DM a mod or the thread's IK. It's really just that simple.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Let's end the derail here, thanks folks.

Have some content to talk about instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKvcp3MYxQk

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Toxic Mental posted:

Let's end the derail here, thanks folks.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1633656136980127744
https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1633658623808229376
https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1633659308243136513
https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1633665267636092929
There were also reports that many missiles were fired over Moldovan airspace to make it harder for Ukrainian air defense to detect the missiles in time. This doesn't look good.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1633606182190424070
The caveman Milchakov weighs in again saying that war crimes are cool and good if they save the lives of murderers and occupiers.

Useful idiots: Russia is waging the most benevolent and civilized war in history, and is only liberating Russians who yearn to be free of the Ukrainian yoke
Russian nationalists: Actually no we're basically all war criminals and everyone in the occupied territory wants us gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

the holy poopacy posted:

Useful idiots: Russia is waging the most benevolent and civilized war in history, and is only liberating Russians who yearn to be free of the Ukrainian yoke
Russian nationalists: Actually no we're basically all war criminals and everyone in the occupied territory wants us gone

• Many Ukrainians state that they do not like or want my colonialism