Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

tenderjerk posted:

i bet eating a bald eagle would suck tbh

They're trash eating bottom feeders. They might be a delicacy like sea urchin or lobster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Eagle burgin

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Mayor Dave posted:

Eagle burgin

Mayo Dave has been known to get his eagle on

usually after housing half a dozen jello shooters

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Mitch mcconnell attacked our most sacred institutions!

If it weren't for that dastardly turtle merrick garland would be delivering results for the american people!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao not a single brain will remain unbroken

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Bethamphetamine posted:

They're trash eating bottom feeders. They might be a delicacy like sea urchin or lobster

No they aren't, they primarily eat fish and they'll also eat small land animals. They'd probably taste like duck or goose but possibly even gamier. You probably want to soak the eagle meat in cold water for a day before you cook it to take out the stank

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

hey for a fun detour everyone go see what the deal was with julian casablancas dad

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:rip: bitch mcdonalds

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
That picture of shehuck signing the child labor act into law is the most threatening poo poo I've seen all week

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i’m going to say it i don’t care if i get banned for it but…GET BETTER SOON MITCH

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

lmao incredible

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Church of C-SPAM

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 55 minutes!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

goth smoking cloves posted:

Us democracy lol

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1633817130482257920?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Louisgod posted:

the goonfund should've been used to help get goons destroy Florida because gently caress Florida

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

a.lo posted:

weird how all of trump's enemies are in hospital. makes you think

Trump knows how to get it done. The Clintons do wild poo poo like suicide by three shots to the back of the head while the Trumps just remove wet floor signs and snatch the heart medicine.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

tenderjerk posted:

hey for a fun detour everyone go see what the deal was with julian casablancas dad

That wasn't a fun detour, dude was a sicko

But the Wikipedia entry did tie directly to trump so that qas kind of relevant

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
:lol:

I just overheard the temporary controller telling someone, completely unprompted, that Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castro's son. Who's peddling that particular conspiracy theory?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Iron Crowned posted:

I just overheard the temporary controller telling someone, completely unprompted, that Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castro's son. Who's peddling that particular conspiracy theory?

Me

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Florida is bad, but have you seen England? yeesh

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

I’ve been seeing lots of people respond to this saying no, they won’t keep him on their thoughts and prayers.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Lpzie posted:

?? doesn't take much, just one person shouting to be silent for the victoms of 9/11 and everyone will do it... built in reflex..

drat, that never occurred to me. Not very decorous but

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
imagine seeing mitch mconnell lying helpless on the ground and instead of laughing and walking on or maybe giving him a wee kick or two to make sure he stays down, you help him

what kind of soulless monster would do that? turns out in real life voight kampff not helping is the correct choice

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Zisky posted:

Didn't he chug 3 liters of olive oil in 3 minutes?

That's smaller yputube star and competitive eater LA Beast, who suffers for our pleasure. Mr Beast is someone else

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

Iron Crowned posted:

its true

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Who's the number two in the Chud Senate, Cruz? Rubio? :haw: ley?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
paging Fidel Castronaut

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Mitch McConnell and the Capitol Missteps

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/tommasinaresist/status/1633269888398548994?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

ex post facho posted:

Who's the number two in the Chud Senate, Cruz? Rubio? :haw: ley?

I would say hawley or cotton

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

titty_baby_ posted:

That's smaller yputube star and competitive eater LA Beast, who suffers for our pleasure. Mr Beast is someone else

The only youtube beast I acknowledge. When I want to laugh I pull up the end of his haribo sugar free gummy bear challenge

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

neat

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation

isn't that the job you give to fuckup officers?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Another pissboy!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Vim Fuego posted:

I’ve been seeing lots of people respond to this saying no, they won’t keep him on their thoughts and prayers.

Why would we offer him thoughts and prayers, was he involved in a school shooting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
or maybe that means he just did drug test paperwork since he was a lawyer?