Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/tyronestash2/status/1633075483528032256?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

drat, the last three episodes of season 1 (the smoking episode, the ant episode, and the boy/girl party episode) are all bangers and the funniest of the season, imo

*after exchanging remarks about their lawn with Hank*
Kahn: We can compare salary next

one thing the show does well is portray dim-witted characters in a non mean-spirited way. like Luane, probably my favorite character so far. she's just trying to do her best!

Hank's dad, on the other hand, UGH! let's just say him being around guns for two eps was a missed opportunity

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

20 Blunts posted:

peggy sucks

ahaha look at how wrong you are

Imagine the show without Peggy, go ahead.

Imagine Married With Children without Peggy.

Just wow.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

teach a bird to talk

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

"Bobby they do not give awards for being a sweet, sweet boy. But they should. And the have. I just did."

"That's right McMaynerberry. Brother running with a torch and not a drat thing you can do about it!"

BIG FLUFFY DOG fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Mar 8, 2023

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Aaaand the Oscar goes tooo... ME!

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Bluegrass is always greener is such a great episode. Connie bonding with everyone, , Bobby selling a joke to Yakov, Tim Wu's complicated relationship with Coca-Cola.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

ahaha look at how wrong you are

Imagine the show without Peggy, go ahead.

i do this all the time, my dream is to edit the series so she dies at the end of season 3. she would appear as a ghost in the rest of the episodes and deliver her lines as normal but only hank, bill, and cotton can see or hear her.

and hank would be edited to pronounce her name, "piggy"

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Bluegrass is always greener is such a great episode. Connie bonding with everyone, , Bobby selling a joke to Yakov, Tim Wu's complicated relationship with Coca-Cola.

Still need a full cover of blue moon of Kentucky from that episode

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Connie Souphanousaphone everybody! She's only twelve years old!

We'll call it, The Dale Gribble Bluegrass Experience.

Hmm... I like it!

A MIRACLE fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Mar 8, 2023

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Not to get all political but the Charlie Daniels cameo really spoils that episode for me.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Another Bill posted:

Not to get all political but the Charlie Daniels cameo really spoils that episode for me.

well that was wayyy before he was a known crazy

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Why what'd he-

https://twitter.com/CharlieDaniels/status/1633468700866101250?s=20

Lmao

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Me hearing Tim Woo hurt his arm in a coca cola machine: Haha gently caress yeah!!! Yes!!

Me remembering Tim Woo hates coca-cola: Well this loving sucks. What the gently caress.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

He might be 5 years dead but his hatred of President Obama lives on.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I can't stop thinking about this picture. Seriously, I think Cotton might look the friendliest of this bunch. The other three it's a race to see which one would cut your throat first. Did we ever see Bill's dad other than this? Bug and even Boomhauer weren't remotely like this when we saw them later

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

This pic also shows what hanks real age is. He mustve been about 10-13 because he was Bobbys age in 1966

Koth takes place in about 1997-2000 at least during this episode. So hed be about 40 by this episode

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

I can't stop thinking about this picture. Seriously, I think Cotton might look the friendliest of this bunch. The other three it's a race to see which one would cut your throat first. Did we ever see Bill's dad other than this? Bug and even Boomhauer weren't remotely like this when we saw them later

No the only remaining male relative of Bill’s is Gilbert.

Bills dad is mentioned semi-regularly though and he was apparently even more abusive than cotton

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Hihohe posted:

This pic also shows what hanks real age is. He mustve been about 10-13 because he was Bobbys age in 1966

Koth takes place in about 1997-2000 at least during this episode. So hed be about 40 by this episode

Incredible work, detective

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Mr. Lobe posted:

For a person in your life she'd be not very fun to know, but for a TV character she's a very entertaining and well-actualized encapsulation of a certain kind of delusional self confidence

Peggy has too many good anuses to spend the rest of her life in a cigar factory.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Vidya Games

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

the best visualization of IRC there's ever been.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

No the only remaining male relative of Bill’s is Gilbert.

Bills dad is mentioned semi-regularly though and he was apparently even more abusive than cotton

Pretty, pretty dresses...

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Turn on your... oh wait, nm.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Iron Crowned posted:

I like the episode where she kidnapped that kid in Mexico, and how her lawyer got her acquitted by having her address the court in Spanish.

Your honor, I can tell you are a reasonable horse.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

I'm Peggy begging the angry mob not to worship her for returning the child she kidnapped

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

i want this on a t-shirt, it's better
https://twitter.com/CharlieDaniels/status/950570886192447488

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

the arrow head / artifact digging site in Hank's yard episode was the first time I was actually annoyed with Peggy

in all fairness, Hank is a textbook fusspot and has been annoying plenty of times :D

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I like when hank shoves the guy into the archeological dig hole over and over and the guy tries to go all puppet master on hank

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
Peggy is by far the funniest mom in an animated show

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
That's right, Bobby, I believe you will find that I have no testicles.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su3ZFJcYOW0

You leave your face open, you're gonna get popped!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

JAMOOOL posted:

Peggy is by far the funniest mom in an animated show

How many moms are less straight laced and more prone to wacky schemes than the dad in animated shows?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

bobjr posted:

How many moms are less straight laced and more prone to wacky schemes than the dad in animated shows?

Probably Mrs. Bob's Burgers, Linda.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

American dad at least gives wacky plot lines to Francine. In family guy and the Simpson’s the mom is just there to scold her husband and be horny

I need more nanatchka khan shows

A MIRACLE fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Mar 9, 2023

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

King Carnivore posted:

That's right, Bobby, I believe you will find that I have no testicles.

She bluffing! Finish her!

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Bill usually comes across as a harmless sadsack but then I got "ok this guy could actually shoot up a mall" vibe in the tornado episode when he is demanding respect in his uniform lol

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Bill usually comes across as a harmless sadsack but then I got "ok this guy could actually shoot up a mall" vibe in the tornado episode when he is demanding respect in his uniform lol

Stephen Root :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Bill dauterive is a goon and goons love peggy