Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I'm sorry the what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Well that’s one way to scare people from coming I guess.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I have to say, way to go, England. Outside our dire national beliefs around incarceration, we're more than a century and a half out from a head of state promising slavery to "one of those" people. You beat us on hating immigrants, and that's one hell of an accomplishment.

Edit: Wait, I missed the big DENIED picture. He's also touting the awesome benefits of the UK system of slavery, which those filthy illegals won't have access to? Wow, post Brexit UK is really going to some interesting places.

Gyges fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Mar 7, 2023

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

...does that mean you can force someone you trafficked to work and if it gets found out, suffer no consequences?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I think he's trying to say that you can't access the tools available to legal immigrants and asylum seekers if you don't do it right but it's phrased in the absolutely worst way possible. This is also the country that calls policy projects "schemes" so

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

That's the Brits for ya, always scheming

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Yeah that looks like some kind of graphic design screwup, the text says what he meant (undocumenteds are at higher risk of illegal exploitation, which I don't think anyone will disagree with) and the image is so poorly worded it says the opposite

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Garrand posted:

That's the Brits for ya, always scheming

perfidious albion

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Call me crazy, but I think anti-slavery measures should apply to everyone, especially those most at risk of, uh, being de facto enslaved. I mean, even if you take it as it was intended, it's still just horrendous.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Ah but the only possible way to satisfy both their voting bases of wealthy landowners and agribusiness and crazed racist retirees is to allow the migrants in but also allow their enslavement and eventual deportation.

It's like the Qatar model but without any veneer of not being that.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/websiteidi0t/status/1633565975202365441

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

I don’t know who some of those chuds are

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

It's all one guy. With a thousand faces

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

in the top one, there's trump, musk, shapiro, and i think mariano rivera? beyond that...no idea.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Man, some of those are extremely low effort. I suppose it fits who their marketing to.

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
David Goggins I think? Navy seal turned chud Forrest Gump

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Who is the nazi youth haircut oval office?

MeinPanzer
Dec 20, 2004
anyone who reads Cinema Discusso for anything more than slackjawed trolling will see the shittiness in my posts

notaspy posted:

Who is the nazi youth haircut oval office?

You’ll have to be more specific.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
It’s kind of freaking me out that they always depict trump as 40 years younger and physically fit. It’s like subconsciously they realize they have to lie about dear leader to appease him and that they don’t like the real trump so they make one up.

Also we know what Trump looked like throughout his life and he never looked like that.

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

Murgos posted:

It’s kind of freaking me out that they always depict trump as 40 years younger and physically fit. It’s like subconsciously they realize they have to lie about dear leader to appease him and that they don’t like the real trump so they make one up.

Also we know what Trump looked like throughout his life and he never looked like that.

This is just conservative thought at its core. They have zero interest in objective truth, and they absolutely believe that reality is whatever our group insists it is.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

MeinPanzer posted:

You’ll have to be more specific.

I know this is a joke but

It's the guy who has exactly the same picture in the first 2 photographs of the 2nd tweet. He is smoking a cigar which he is holding with his right hand.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
Also, how bankrupt is conservative thought when you elevate Tate to the pantheon of your super stars to idealize in art? The guy's famous for what? MMA, dumb racist tweets, scaming people with fake moneymaking schemes and sex trafficking women.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Murgos posted:

Also, how bankrupt is conservative thought when you elevate Tate to the pantheon of your super stars to idealize in art? The guy's famous for what? MMA, dumb racist tweets, scaming people with fake moneymaking schemes and sex trafficking women.

We are talking about a group that insists on continuing to proclaim Joe Rogan as a vaunted philosopher king. Though, I guess if you're a true academic you'll remember all the works of the greatest thinkers of mankind constantly go on random, out of the blue, tangents about chimpanzees, gorillas, and large predator animals.

I think. Therefore I am able to ask Jamie to pull up that video of...

Gyges fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Mar 9, 2023

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Murgos posted:

It's just k-pop stan culture but for balding divorcees

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I was gonna say the guy with the sunglasses was Dick Masterson, but it's actually Andrew Tate.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Murgos posted:

owning libs. it's 100% exclusively that he "owns libs"

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

notaspy posted:

I know this is a joke but

It's the guy who has exactly the same picture in the first 2 photographs of the 2nd tweet. He is smoking a cigar which he is holding with his right hand.

It's Tristan Tate, brother of Andrew.

Interestingly they have a sister. Who they aren't very close to.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Gyges posted:

We are talking about a group that insists on continuing to proclaim Joe Rogan as a vaunted philosopher king. Though, I guess if you're a true academic you'll remember all the works of the greatest thinkers of mankind constantly go on random, out of the blue, tangents about chimpanzees, gorillas, and large predator animals.

I think. Therefore I am able to ask Jamie to pull up that video of...

does rogan think gorillas are predators

Murgos posted:

They're big fans of all these things op

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Milo and POTUS posted:

does rogan think gorillas are predators

I don't think so, but it's hard to tell. Generally, he's mostly interested in how much any animal can gently caress you up. It's all about making animal noises and talking about bodily destruction.

The Joe Rogan Experience can best be understood as people getting together and trying to talk about things, except Joe decided to take a few edibles beforehand and animal planet is playing on the TV behind the guest. It doesn't matter who is on the podcast, or what they're talking about, you're going to get at least one weird animal story tangent.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

I'm sorry, was this the pictures thread?

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

notaspy posted:

It's Tristan Tate, brother of Andrew.

Interestingly they have a sister. Who they aren't very close to.

Now that is a sister I want to hear from.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/PostOpinions/status/1634237905928372228?s=20

Looks like AMLO successfully nationalized Mexicos lithium and is now neo-Maduro.

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Scratch Monkey posted:

I don’t know who some of those chuds are

Isn't the top right guy in the poker pic the China Uncensored YT Channel "host?"

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
https://twitter.com/RepClayHiggins/status/1498015748492599297

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Oh hey, it's the guy who posted a Facebook rant about border control that he filmed inside Auschwitz, glad he's doing well

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

And they grew up with 9/11 and a resulting war in Iraq for some reason.

Yeah, you millennial leftists starting fights for no reason.

FOr as sensitive and triggered as these people like to label everyone, they're the biggest god damned think skinned babies I've ever seen. NO ONE is more easily offended than a boomer chud type. Talk about needing a safe space god drat.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/GetGianni/status/1499590954336018452

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

What the gently caress is he even saying. No joke, I can't actually figure it out (other than millenials :argh:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

mobby_6kl posted:

What the gently caress is he even saying. No joke, I can't actually figure it out (other than millenials :argh:)

I think he's going for, "you pussies never had to be In The poo poo so you use your overbearing whining to theatrically rail against nonexistent concepts," maybe?

He's when-I-was-your-age-ing about wokeness