Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Eh, caramba!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

How dare you

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

CommonShore posted:

Homer would not drink Keiths. He'd be a Lucky Lager man.

No one should drink Keiths. Or Rickards. Or Moosehead.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Dabir posted:

How dare you

I included sound

https://i.imgur.com/nILSaD0.mp4

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

stealie72 posted:

Waiting for Fox to fire the cast and use AI voices for new episodes. They would probably sound better than the current state of the cast.

i can't believe i burned the loving soft roll

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Deviant posted:

i can't believe i burned the loving soft roll

god drat you! You rear end in a top hat!

(for anyone not familiar this is continuing the quote not an attack)

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Android Apocalypse posted:

The Oilers sweater is a great touch.

I don't get it and I want to get it :(

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

I don't live near a five guys, did their raise their prices recently or something?

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Zereth posted:

I don't live near a five guys, did their raise their prices recently or something?
They've always been way more expensive than they're worth.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

drat if you replace those walmart bags with the blue “SLAM” ones this is a real personal attack on my life

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Slugworth posted:

They've always been way more expensive than they're worth.

what no

i love getting a burger that is 80% grease by weight, with two pounds of mealy fries dumped on top, from a restaurant that can kill people with peanut allergies from 50 yards

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

pixaal posted:

gently caress you god, you rear end in a top hat!

ftfy

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

you are right I was thinking of a different skinner swear salad

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

Zereth posted:

They've always been expensive. A cheeseburger, regular fries, and a regular drink at the one closest to me is $21.07. For a dollar less I can go to the fancy burger place nearby and get a 1/2 lb burger with mozzarella, crispy onions, and garlic aioli stuffed with goat cheese, a way bigger serving of fries, and a drink.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Five Guys is very tasty and also if you were being hunted by a predator with some kind of peanut allergy you’d be able to relax and know you can enjoy your burger in peace

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

$20 is barely enough to buy food at the peanut allergen store.

pitch a fitness
Mar 19, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

Yeah once they recast one of the core four it'll be enough of a landmark to get press attention and a lot of people will leave based on that, and it'll probably be enough for whatever spell to be broken and the show might finally take a permanent dip in popularity.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

super sweet best pal posted:

$20 is barely enough to buy food at the peanut allergen store.

A bunch stopped the peanuts because of covid.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
Five guys is okay but ask any fan why its good and its always about serving size / value and not food quality

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Wild EEPROM posted:

Five guys is okay but ask any fan why its good and its always about serving size / value and not food quality

Yeah they fill the bag with fries to make you think you're getting a suspiciously good special deal, but you're not. Everyone is getting the bag full of fries! Everyone!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/Joshstrangehill/status/1633633016995254272

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

*garbled holiday greetings*

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Yeah they fill the bag with fries to make you think you're getting a suspiciously good special deal, but you're not. Everyone is getting the bag full of fries! Everyone!

I was introduced to Five Guys in a workplace lunch outing and let me tell you what Five Guys is not good for: workplace lunch outings

Almost fell asleep at my desk, so much grease Groundskeeper Willie could have used that meal to retire

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

https://twitter.com/Joshstrangehill/status/1627360623179997185?cxt=HHwWgoDRoav3xZUtAAAA

I thought it was a George Burns reference

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Yeah, it's the kind of line you'd assume was a reference to something obscure.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I think it's vaguely based on a stereotype of gossipy hairdressers or something. Like the kinda thing that'd be a standalone line in a newspaper comic.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
if there's a couple British housewives dressed in housecoats and hair curlers it's also you'd expect to hear them saying over cups of tea

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Having watched Bart of Darkness last night, Bart has a genuine connection to British media

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

mind the walrus posted:

Having watched Bart of Darkness last night, Bart has a genuine connection to British media

Bart would have watched AbFab

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

mind the walrus posted:

Like Max, he finds the short seasons suit his attention span.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Yuueerrghhuueerrrgh mean there's a better way?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

super sweet best pal posted:

Yeah, it's the kind of line you'd assume was a reference to something obscure.

I'm pretty sure Bugs Bunny said that line at some point.

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Infinitum posted:

I included sound

Millenials? They would have been 2 when this movie came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":