Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum

Al-Saqr posted:

gee i wonder why the middle east isnt free its a total mystery nothing america has done im sure also its very cool of them to carve out the palestinians as authoritarian

I laughed at green Israel but I missed purple West Bank, lmao good eyes.
Freedom House in the hizzouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
wagner seems to be advancing through more of Bakhmut

https://twitter.com/azgeopolitics/status/1634108495686410240?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
you must be mistaken, the reputable media outlet the guardian has reported that the cia has said they're in an operational pause

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Tactically pausing to wipe some brains off their boots before retreating westwards, shovels in hand

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
culminating retrograde tactical pause

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Slavvy posted:

Tactically pausing to wipe some brains off their boots before retreating westwards, shovels in hand

it's their soldiers brains

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum

mawarannahr posted:

looks like meat is back on the menu boys

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ZelenskyyUa/status/1634090145132445698?s=20

xiaoren
Dec 9, 2021

Oh it's symbolic all right

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum

Really gotta hand it to Belgium here

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

hey quick question does belgium recognize what they did in Congo as a holocaust or genocide at all. because they super on purpose killed more than double or triple the people who died in the ukranian famine.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mawarannahr posted:

lol is there a collection of this guys crazy russia/ukraine cartoons

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Al-Saqr posted:

hey quick question does belgium recognize what they did in Congo as a holocaust or genocide at all. because they super on purpose killed more than double or triple the people who died in the ukranian famine.

https://twitter.com/democracynow/status/1535091381525520393

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/War_Mapper/status/1633982511289180163

better map

also lol another fortress within a fortress

https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/status/1634108498219790336

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

fits my needs posted:

lol is there a collection of this guys crazy russia/ukraine cartoons

https://cartoonmovement.com/cartoonist/260
he's got bad china ones too

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum
Putins pamps are extra Ukraini today

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
drat we're already getting a sequel to the mariupol azovstal fuckery of last year? this franchise is just as inventively dead as star wars

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lol this poo poo is just as terrible as i remember

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

woo guess I'm a genocide denier now.

xiaoren
Dec 9, 2021

double nine posted:

woo guess I'm a genocide denier now.

CSPAM is about genocide denial hth

e: unless they're of the west, then it's just genocide accusations and conspiracy theorizing

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

crepeface posted:

the derpy uk fish makin me laugh

Wait what is the DEBT here?

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

i’m sure you’ll find that the belgian government and society are 100% free from blame for this, it was all mean old king leopold personally whipping every single congolese to death with a comically large bullwhip.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

DancingShade posted:

China's belt & road project to [...] Europe. Means they are reliant on western shipping instead of eastern rail for trade.

chinese trade to europe is going to be smashed regardless of route within the decade. you may think this will have devastating consequences to europeans, but some reason or the other will be used as a pretext and they will happily swallow the pain

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Someone blew up the MiG monument in Bakhmut

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1634140618753470464

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

ah crap, A3OM is my most hated map. skip?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

eh the mig-17 was mid anyway

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

I hate the underground lab levels in Stalker

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

mila kunis posted:

chinese trade to europe is going to be smashed regardless of route within the decade. you may think this will have devastating consequences to europeans, but some reason or the other will be used as a pretext and they will happily swallow the pain

There is going to be an attempt at least but there may be a geninue split in the EU and the West at that point.

The US has been importing more manufactured goods from Mexico...from Chinese companies that have setup manufacturing there.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Ardennes posted:

There is going to be an attempt at least but there may be a geninue split in the EU and the West at that point.

The US has been importing more manufactured goods from Mexico...from Chinese companies that have setup manufacturing there.

never underestimate white solidarity, white workers threw away all of their rights and needs just to prevent other races form getting them as well

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Al-Saqr posted:

never underestimate white solidarity, white workers threw away all of their rights and needs just to prevent other races form getting them as well

remember when the UK completely and brutally killed itself with a machete because they once saw a brown NHS nurse?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Al-Saqr posted:

eh the mig-17 was mid anyway

Mods?????

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

drat the remaining Ukraine air force is really going to feel the loss of one of their assets.

Britain why won't you give Ukraine your museum piece gloster meteors? Do you hate freedom?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

This is a good cartoon. China is an adult, while both Ukraine and Russia are children.

Desiderata
May 25, 2005
Go placidly amid the noise and haste...

Oddly praying for another noble last stand for the press to bite their nails over, to be followed by everyone being suddenly "evacuated", behind Russian lines, without their weapons.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I'm mad that someone blew up one of my special, favorite boys the MIG-17.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/1633942351037988865?t=Qu-_1J977VzZHGRN9AI3ZA&s=19
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1633994992514375680?t=oIeQv_JlmLQ3-EOueZV3eg&s=19

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Planeies, Trainies amd Tankiemobiles

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

OhFunny posted:

I think this is the first time I've seen Freedom House carve Tibet out of China on the map.

im sure it's a complete coincidence that these maps always end up being nearly identical to one of which countries are good little american vassals and which are not

xiaoren
Dec 9, 2021

Cerebral Bore posted:

im sure it's a complete coincidence that these maps always end up being nearly identical to one of which countries are good little american vassals and which are not

I think it's weird that Ukraine is brown (which I interpret as 'contested'). Are they in the process of being tried out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Al-Saqr posted:

In the end, the most important color is going to be green. They really don’t give a poo poo either way. The US has Europe by the balls because of how intertwined the financial systems are but China’s natural gravity is telling.