Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Libra posted:

Yet another open carry guy with no rear end.
Is that what they're really compensating for?

USA NO BUTTHOLE NATION

EDIT: My proudest snipe ever :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

loving semi-illiterate hank-hill-rear end piece of poo poo
Someone should invent a prosthetic rear end with a storage compartment you can put more guns into. That's wasted space in those jeans.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

cat botherer posted:

Someone should invent a prosthetic rear end with a storage compartment you can put more guns into. That's wasted space in those jeans.

They can call it the Pooper Shooter

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://teddit.net/vids/bnkc0p5it1ma1.mp4

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

unfortunately this was probably the exact thing they had hoped would happen

I was hoping someone would drive off in the Trumpwagen though

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Well that went well for the chuds. Sure showed them.

I wonder what happened after the car stopped and they opened their door.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Nessus posted:

unfortunately this was probably the exact thing they had hoped would happen

yeah that is pretty much the psychology of a lot of these people

the main ideology they're into is grievance, and the main thing they want is the chance to get mad and confrontational and more aggrieved

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Klyith posted:

the main ideology they're into is grievance, and the main thing they want is the chance to get mad and confrontational and more aggrieved

:drat: this just brought back the most intense flashback of my family, wie es wirklich war

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Never seen that before.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Never seen that before.

yeah you can direct link reddit videos in this way that cuts the audio out, so I found you can use the reddit mirror site teddit to direct link the video with the audio but then sometimes the above happens.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I sell racism and racism accessories

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

LifeSunDeath posted:

yeah you can direct link reddit videos in this way that cuts the audio out, so I found you can use the reddit mirror site teddit to direct link the video with the audio but then sometimes the above happens.

Seems like the links break after a while too, this doesn't show for me.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Otana posted:

Seems like the links break after a while too, this doesn't show for me.

here's the original, I think it's loving up cause it's a large file, I tried hosting it on imgur but it's like 50mb.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Denver/comments/11jhywe/psychos_in_overland_i_was_walking_my_dog_and/

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Klyith posted:

Don’t forget to get to intimidate a woman, big shoots up there was 100% jazzed to get to frighten a lady because he has enormous issues

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

The car dudes, like Racist Hank, just want a chance to use their guns.

Or, they think they do. Idiots live and breathe open carry with no thought as to what it looks like when you actually use it on more than a tin can.

If they do think of it, and slaver to draw a weapon, then they aren't fit to hold one.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I'm not sure what grievance this message is attempting to address

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Gonna refuse to heed the instructions here and just pull up alongside and start screaming "John! JOOOOHHHHHN! What's my name?! What's my NAME, JOHN?!"

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Scratch Monkey posted:

I'm not sure what grievance this message is attempting to address

Passenger approaches Uber and asks "who are you waiting for?" or "what's your name?" which is backwards when they already have all the driver info from the Uber app.

The driver only knows that they're waiting for someone named x, so it's better security if a passenger opens the door and says "hey, for x?" if they're unsure. Otherwise if the driver asks "are you x?", any rando can just say "yes that's me"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
rad

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

More like sickasswarrior ride

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013
Nothing to compare to the more . . .complicated decor on some of these vehicles, but I finally saw one in real life! And couldn't get pics, naturally, so you'll have to take my word for it.

Red pickup truck with big black letters, "SATAN SUCKS" on the passenger side, "JESUS SAVES" on the other, and a black cross in the back corner.

Previously, the best I could find was a couple 'molon labe' stickers in a state that has always had open carry.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
what’s moron lube

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Chief McHeath posted:

what’s moron lube

Probably Vaseline

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
It’s that Kentucky Jelly

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013

Chief McHeath posted:

what’s moron lube

Greek for "come and take them", a chud-favored line from the movie 300. Also namlosh's Kentucky Jelly, which they put on their guns.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Chief McHeath posted:

what’s moron lube

Spit

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

line from the movie 300

lmfao that's... a way of thinking about it
I guess

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013

SavageMessiah posted:

lmfao that's... a way of thinking about it
I guess

What, you think these guys who put it on their trucks even know about the original source?

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

When you want to go full Infowarrior but you still live in The Netherlands. I'm particularly fond of the sign immediately under the saddle, next to the Star of David. Translated: "If you stick your head in the sand, your rear end is wide open."

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
That's a cool way to make your bike less attractive to thieves.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

infobike going down the street:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Caught one in the wild yesterday.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Skios posted:

:yyeclaw:
When you want to go full Infowarrior but you still live in The Netherlands. I'm particularly fond of the sign immediately under the saddle, next to the Star of David. Translated: "If you stick your head in the sand, your rear end is wide open."
certificate off vaccination id ai

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

move over butthole nation, dicksuck nation is the next big thing

Professor Spatula
Apr 16, 2007
Saw this in the wilds of Orlando. The back was more of the same but I couldn’t get a picture.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Professor Spatula posted:

Saw this in the wilds of Orlando. The back was more of the same but I couldn’t get a picture.

this is legit scary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
etc etc?

they looked at the other insane person cars crammed with so much writing that they attach billboards, and were just like "too much :effort:. I'll just write etcetc and they'll get the idea"

when lazy beats crazy