Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

19 o'clock posted:

all taxation is theft

thing is when you make more money you get taxed more so $16k a month is probably prettt close to middle class after you consider that and

the middle class are people like doctors and lawyers who are partners in their firms

everyone under that is just working poor

if you can't tell your job to gently caress off and go do what you want for a few months you aren't middle class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Scott Adams is a very divorced and lonely man lol

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

a.lo is right, for the first time ever

lol

I still love the line “don’t tell them about my bee hole disaster”

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
crazy how this happens

https://twitter.com/npr/status/1634171012127367174

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Good morning, happy friday, here is some anime with pretty music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOm1-PFsLv0

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Far right. Yea.

We need to have a dialog and be more open to ideas that come from the other end of the political spectrum, this divisive atmosphere is paralyzing our society.

Apr 7, 2003

emfive posted:

Good morning, happy friday, here is some anime with pretty music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOm1-PFsLv0

No

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I'm legit trying to watch this but every 5 seconds there's a clip from Fox news or a movie that was huge 30 years ago and I feel like I'm having a stroke

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Trump

TRUMP

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
if I got 16k in a single month almost all of my problems would go away

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I can't find that .mp4 with the guy shouting TRUMP to them theme of Van Halen's Jump and it's driving me nuts

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Consummate Professional posted:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Sounds like men under 30 need to git gud

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

:guillotine:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
if we want to save our democracy, now is the time for respectful and thorough dialogue with Nazis the far right

edit

emfive posted:

Far right. Yea.

We need to have a dialog and be more open to ideas that come from the other end of the political spectrum, this divisive atmosphere is paralyzing our society.

I don't know if I just cribbed your post or if we had the same thought at the same time this is happening to me more and more

I'm on steroids right now for bad lung stuff so I maybe going crazy

I'm donal trum

UFOTacoMan has issued a correction as of 15:21 on Mar 10, 2023

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

id be happy with 8k

Apr 7, 2003

External Organs posted:

Sounds like men under 30 need to git gud

they're dorks and losers

Apr 7, 2003

probably, it's really nice not having to worry about financial stuff

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Working as intended

quote:

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has empowered state and local officials to remove classroom and library books that they deem offensive, and author Jodi Picoult was surprised to learn this week that her book about the granddaughter of a Holocaust survivor was recently targeted for a ban in Florida.

In an interview with the Washington Post, Picoult called out Martin County, Florida for removing her book "The Storyteller," in which the aforementioned granddaughter of the Holocaust survivor meets with an elderly S.S. officer.

"Banning ‘The Storyteller’ is shocking, as it is about the Holocaust and has never been banned before," she tells the Post, and went on to describe the decision as "a shocking breach of freedom of speech and freedom of information."

She also chided Martin County for being "the first to ban twenty of my books at once."

While DeSantis is not involved in choosing which books to remove, his Department of Education has issued guidance saying that schools should "err on the side of caution" and to remove books that they wouldn't feel "comfortable reading aloud."

This has been taken as a green light by many local officials to broadly censor books, even including a children's biography of late baseball great Roberto Clemente.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

they're dorks and losers

My trumpin co worker is constantly posting cringey poo poo on Facebook about how he'd be good to date. It's so bad.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

UFOTacoMan posted:

if we want to save our democracy, now is the time for respectful and thorough dialogue with Nazis the far right

edit

I don't know if I just cribbed your post or if we had the same thought at the same time this is happening to me more and more

I'm on steroids right now for bad lung stuff so I maybe going crazy

I'm donal trum

I know what you mean but a "journalist" saw literally a giant swastika and declined to label the "group" as self-identifying Nazis.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

my work last week sent out a phishing email test disguised as a payroll scam to check our readiness and based on the passive aggressive follow-up tone I bet a bunch of people fell for it lmao

Apr 7, 2003

the current crop of twenty-something guys were the first generation to grow up in and be shaped by social media, and their brains are all hosed up. their self-perception is warped and their expectations are insane.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

There is only like one road that goes in and out of huntington. So everyone knows where they are going to be.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

the current crop of twenty-something guys were the first generation to grow up in and be shaped by social media, and their brains are all hosed up. their self-perception is warped and their expectations are insane.

uhh thats everyone, not just twenty-something guys

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

I've got some bad news for you about literally everyone else too

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

sure but consider the following:

https://i.imgur.com/3vMhKp3.mp4

Apr 7, 2003

CODChimera posted:

uhh thats everyone, not just twenty-something guys

nah, twenty something guys are especially hosed up

also they're all shaped like hosed up mattresses

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

where did you get footage of me (I’m the goat)

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

everyone has lost their minds

there's no escaping it

Apr 7, 2003

CODChimera posted:

everyone has lost their minds

there's no escaping it

not me, I'm very sane and normal

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I had no mind to lose in the first place

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

not me, I'm very sane and normal

lmao well the last qualifier is definitely not true and so casts doubt on the former

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

problems just come up elsewhere, it never ends

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Nikki is writing Trump attack ads for him, how nice!

https://twitter.com/dylanewells/status/1633988486985293827

Apr 7, 2003

Red Baron posted:

lmao well the last qualifier is definitely not true and so casts doubt on the former

I'm the most normal guy who posts in this thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

goth smoking cloves posted:

I had no mind to lose in the first place

is the man with the smoothest brain they who endlessly lathes away on it, or they who has no brain at all?

so spake Truno