Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The Hambulance posted:

What did he throw on the fire?

My mixtape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

The Hambulance posted:

What did he throw on the fire?

Seriously though, it looks like some sort of white powder so I'm guessing flour? Probably was expecting it to all go up.

E: white fire starters apparently?

"The terrifying moment the man was engulfed in flames was captured on camera by a friend. The incident occurred in Blaxlands Ridge, north-west of Sydney on April 1. The shocking video shows the man stoking the fire with a piece of timber. He then grabs a blue tub, which appears to be full of white fire starters. He walks over to the fire with the tub before signalling a thumbs up, then a thumbs down to his friends. He throws the contents of the blue tub onto the barbeque, and almost instantly his plan literally backfires."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUtk1B119-0

-Zydeco- fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Mar 10, 2023

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Humans are dumb as poo poo.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Agreed, I don’t even know what a “white fire starter” is

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

namlosh posted:

Oh you know. With the pointy hats?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

namlosh posted:

I'd guess like... esbit cubes?

But it's Australia so who knows with that slag.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

namlosh posted:

It's a real good song by The Prodigy, it was big when I was in high school. You should listen to it.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

namlosh posted:

I'd expect a waxy petroleum distillate like paraffin.

Or else:

Kit Walker posted:

Oh you know. With the pointy hats?

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

When i see those videos i just dont know how stupid people can be to use slippery tiles in freezing climates. Just like all those wooden stair videos. Mind-boggling stupidity.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EoRaptor posted:

It’s hard to know about any individual state, but most places have laws requiring you to keep walkways, etc, on your property safe and passable. Homeowner is probably liable here, especially as they knew the delivery they initiated would lead to a person approaching their door.
america.txt

from the aliexpress thread :stonk:

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

If you extend the chute so it covers the hole which hungers for the taste of human hands, it could be fine?

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I daresay there's enough carpenters and whatnot that can over engineer a osha compliant chute to feed into that machine. If we buy enough of them and sell what we make, we can probably break even. Hell, if we use the wood we've been saving for a project for the last 7 years, we don't even need to buy new materials!

What I'm saying is 'Dooby's Hot Dog Palace' except it's potatoes and other sliced fried vegetables can live again!!! I'll start the wiki.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

ekuNNN posted:

america.txt

This is a particularly clever predator, in that it realizes the value of trading delicious food slices for that which it desires most in this world (human hands).

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rq0s0nVz591zft67p_720.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rrb6qfRFFV1uk10e9.mp4

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

ekuNNN posted:

america.txt

Still safer than a mandolin.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

These Broadway shows are really getting complicated with the dance choreography.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Whee!

E: content

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Radio Paranoia posted:

Whee!

E: content

Wheel

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

"If you do business with us, you'll get a free tire and wheel, who else can promise service like that?"

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/AgingWheels/sta...KxeRg9xHuQ&s=19

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Just connect it with a couple of paperclips, it'll be fine

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

P traps go under the sink, duh.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I bet he thought he was ordering a fuse for 2000 MILLI-amps, instead of 2000 Amps

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

ekuNNN posted:

I bet he thought he was ordering a fuse for 2000 MILLI-amps, instead of 2000 Amps

He claims no https://twitter.com/AgingWheels/status/1634283270316740612?s=20

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Oh it's that car guy. Make he's making an electric schoolbus out of his spare EVs or something :byoscience:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

better than a cage outside the window.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

How to become Long Long Man

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Whooping Crabs posted:

Finally I'll be able to land me a husband.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

Captain Hygiene posted:

Oh it's that car guy. Make he's making an electric schoolbus out of his spare EVs or something :byoscience:

He is, yes. He recently put out some videos on converting a Ford Escape to electric as a test run for doing it on his schoolbus.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

senrath posted:

He is, yes. He recently put out some videos on converting a Ford Escape to electric as a test run for doing it on his schoolbus.

Oh lol, wow. That was halfway a joke because I'd have no clue whether it was a feasible idea, but the bus was the biggest project I remember him having the last time I watched. He's fallen out of my youtube recommends, I'll have to check back in.

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

Captain Hygiene posted:

Oh lol, wow. That was halfway a joke because I'd have no clue whether it was a feasible idea, but the bus was the biggest project I remember him having the last time I watched. He's fallen out of my youtube recommends, I'll have to check back in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90hAWZ6KMd8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs6YRANUR-c

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Whooping Crabs posted:

i was thinking it might be the origin story here....

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

Whooping Crabs posted:

VerySlenderMan

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

Cthulu Carl posted:

I'd guess like... esbit cubes?

But it's Australia so who knows with that slag.

A firelighter (we don't usually call them firestarter) is a small waxy cube of usually kerosene based fuel. But they don't explode like that, the most that would happen is the fire would get bigger and bigger as they're not overly volatile (the intent is they burn for about 15 minutes).

More likely a liquid fuel or even just water that has aerolized a whole bunch of hot ash/coal which has then exploded.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Capt.Whorebags posted:

A firelighter (we don't usually call them firestarter) is a small waxy cube of usually kerosene based fuel. But they don't explode like that, the most that would happen is the fire would get bigger and bigger as they're not overly volatile (the intent is they burn for about 15 minutes).

More likely a liquid fuel or even just water that has aerolized a whole bunch of hot ash/coal which has then exploded.

If there were a bunch of crumbled up fragments in that container I imagine it could do that

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

"From chaos, comes order"
-Nietzsche

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/jPPpAUh.mp4

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot