Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

itry
Aug 23, 2019

EvilJoven posted:

The best part about Friday is the video conference meeting where I get to turn off my camera and gently caress around for 2-4 hours while we talk about the same things we always talk about that never get done because we spend too much time in meetings talking about the things we need to do that never get done.

You should bring that up in the meeting :v:

Chief McHeath posted:

they’re doing …

… lab work

boothisman.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Friday more like Friyay

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
theres like 6" of snow and its still snowing and I gotta go visit my sister's CAT

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Chief McHeath posted:

they’re doing …

… lab work

:golfclap:

Solid punmanship

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i have no weed and i must smoke

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey everyone hello please come buy some prints of my art or whatever check out my new website and come say hello to me https://www.thesidsons.com okay love you

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

friday snow dumping

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

its loving march. spring when???

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
happy friday everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO6JN3LLTz8

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

Chief McHeath posted:

they’re doing …

… lab work

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I'm going to the doctors with my wife and they're gonna fingerblast her into labor maybe.

I didn't know what was a thing you could do.

I've heard sometimes they just tell you to bone the hell out of her.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I'm going to the doctors with my wife and they're gonna fingerblast her into labor maybe.

I didn't know what was a thing you could do.

I'm a doctor :q:

I'm also at doctor right now but they just checking on my wife which I think is more because it means they get to get a lot of money because doctor just is always like "yup, you're still pregnant, baby is doing just fine, keep it up and see you next week" after we sit in waiting room for an hour

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

one more week of endless friday then I gotta file UI and HIT THE GRIND :sigh:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

one more week of endless friday then I gotta file UI and HIT THE GRIND :sigh:

i'm back to work on monday :(

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Friday before spring break, let's stop at zach's party before our flight to cabo

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sid Vicious posted:

hey everyone hello please come buy some prints of my art or whatever check out my new website and come say hello to me https://www.thesidsons.com okay love you

Shared w/ the 5kpt, I will prolly buy one of these some day

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

wesleywillis posted:

I've heard sometimes they just tell you to bone the hell out of her.

Yeah they basically said that it's time to do more big cums in her.

Thanks doc, can I get a note for work? I'm a caregiver now.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

I'm also at doctor right now but they just checking on my wife which I think is more because it means they get to get a lot of money because doctor just is always like "yup, you're still pregnant, baby is doing just fine, keep it up and see you next week" after we sit in waiting room for an hour

When that baby comin Nooner
Are you sick of everyone telling you how your life will be OVER afterwards and you'll NEVER SLEEP AGAIN

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

off work today starting the good life early, but a hellish work trip looms low on the horizon

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hosting my annual St Pats party tomorrow. Got lots of cleaning and shopping and cooking to do!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Smugworth posted:

When that baby comin Nooner
Are you sick of everyone telling you how your life will be OVER afterwards and you'll NEVER SLEEP AGAIN

Originally supposed to be here may14th but the baby gave my wife the beetus so they are saying 2 weeks sooner probably now

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Sid Vicious posted:

Hi Sid haven't seen you post in a while. I think I'll buy some art when I get my next pay

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nooner posted:

Originally supposed to be here may14th but the baby gave my wife the beetus so they are saying 2 weeks sooner probably now

Lol your baby’s gonna be born on May the Fourth and be a freakin star war NERD

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
My old boss might have just made a subtle pass at me

This week was poo poo but my Friday just got a whole lot better

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Ok you can't post that and not give details

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
is it Boss Bonin Friday

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Nooner posted:

man thank god for doctors!! tyhey're so smart!! >_<;;

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i'm back to work on monday :(

I should get my severance check sometime next week, tho, and that'll be a nice massive cash infusion

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Ok you can't post that and not give details

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

gonna try to not do a lot at work today

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Meeting is 2 hours and 8 minutes so far and no signs of wrapping up any time soon.

I'm running out of cat videos.

Bro in law who's a cool dude is coming over and we're probably gonna Mario Kart it up all evening.

Good start to the weekend.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

EvilJoven posted:

Meeting is 2 hours and 8 minutes so far and no signs of wrapping up any time soon.

I'm running out of cat videos.

Bro in law who's a cool dude is coming over and we're probably gonna Mario Kart it up all evening.

Good start to the weekend.

the meeting industry is booming

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I stopped by the office after the doctor for what I thought would be like 15 minutes and then some rear end in a top hat dropped off 2 pallets of monitors that I have to find a place for and take care of paperwork and now it's almost half past one and I'm still here and I'm pissed about it

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

You can't post Epic and not the video.

I remember seeing this on MTV as a child on a cloudy and rainy day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg

Sid Vicious posted:

Sid!!!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Pretend it's still morning!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

RIBS for lunch

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
little friday fishing while also working

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
edit: ^^^ what games have good fishing in them? I always liked to do that in WoW when I got bored.

I woke up at 2:30pm (an hour ago) and have to shovel the slushy snow out of my driveway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

numberoneposter posted:

RIBS for lunch

Number and style of ribs?