Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
And the name of the ribs was?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Pennywise the Frown posted:

edit: ^^^ what games have good fishing in them?

The better question is what games go good with fishing

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

edit: ^^^ what games have good fishing in them? I always liked to do that in WoW when I got bored.

I woke up at 2:30pm (an hour ago) and have to shovel the slushy snow out of my driveway.

FFV has a good fishing game, I think one of the Zelda ones do too

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

lol

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Demon Of The Fall posted:

little friday fishing while also working

wtf is this

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

EvilJoven posted:

:hmmyes:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Donald McRibs

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

bagmonkey posted:

wtf is this

its my stout axe runekeeper in Lord of the Rings Online, sir

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
THREE HOUR MEETING :regd08:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

hm looks dope OP

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

bagmonkey posted:

wtf is this

that's what your 3 hour meetings could look like, in Mark Zuckerberg's THE METAVERSE

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
3 and a half, now

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

do the blue jeans give you a fishing bonus

buttslave
Jun 8, 2007
Onwards and Upwards!
it may be my wednesday but im making friday moves (drinking a beer)

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
Apparently we're about to be hosed by a snowstorm time to future proof the weekend.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

It's a shower beer after a rough day at work kinda Friday.

(Live Oak Gold)

Next up, pizza and movie night with the kiddos. Hell yeah.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
Bouncing 15 mins early because I ate at my desk while working on poo poo. Its officially the weekend.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

EvilJoven posted:

Big Friday energy going on here

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I have decided after looking at every other US state than the one Im in that I will move my family to michigan. Also, been drinking since noon because I got a huge project done 3 mos after deadline hell yeah

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

mst4k posted:

I have decided after looking at every other US state than the one Im in that I will move my family to michigan. Also, been drinking since noon because I got a huge project done 3 mos after deadline hell yeah

michigan rules see you soon OP

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

the friday vibe

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

AARD VARKMAN posted:

do the blue jeans give you a fishing bonus

no sadly only the fishing pole does, its +5

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

no sadly only the fishing pole does, its +5

When we discussed LOTRO last week I downloaded and installed it but still haven't played it yet.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

When we discussed LOTRO last week I downloaded and installed it but still haven't played it yet.

nice! I'm on Landroval, which is where the main goon kinship is, although this character isn't in it

if this is your first time playing I would recommend a hunter as they are pretty dope and fun to play and learn the game.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

nice! I'm on Landroval, which is where the main goon kinship is, although this character isn't in it

if this is your first time playing I would recommend a hunter as they are pretty dope and fun to play and learn the game.

I played years ago but for a very short time so I don't remember any of it. I'm always drawn to ranger/archer/elf type classes but I never pick them because they always seem weak. I think I was a hobbit last time and just ran around the Shire until I got bored.

If I join I'll get on Landrroval. Is there a thread in Games on it?

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

I played years ago but for a very short time so I don't remember any of it. I'm always drawn to ranger/archer/elf type classes but I never pick them because they always seem weak. I think I was a hobbit last time and just ran around the Shire until I got bored.

If I join I'll get on Landrroval. Is there a thread in Games on it?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3737582&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

its updated as far as the last expansion, the newest one added 2 new low level zones so if you wanted to splash some cash, the new zones are nice

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3737582&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

its updated as far as the last expansion, the newest one added 2 new low level zones so if you wanted to splash some cash, the new zones are nice

lol, I remember the OP getting that AV a long time ago for saying something stupid. I can't remember why but it was funny.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Tequila, Whiskey, Reuben and saw Chris Rock’s comedy special which was ok but now searching for a movie.

Debating drunk messaging but like nah.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Gatts posted:

Tequila, Whiskey, Reuben and saw Chris Rock’s comedy special which was ok but now searching for a movie.

Depends on who you’re texting :shehuck:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The Mummy (1999) came on TV and I'm watching it atm. I saw it 3 times in the theater when I was about 15-16. I loved it. A good ol' throwback Indiana Jones type film.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Eve

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Currently at the pub SKULLING SOME PISS!!!

Walked here in a snow storm. Second Friday in a row for that poo poo..

Going to drink more tonight than I did last Friday, go home and see how many tries it takes me to pass the test to get FORKLIFT CERTIFIED!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Cancelled Netflix and subbed to Peacock and HBO Max

Currently watching Last of Us rn

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Gatts posted:

you should watch Freddy Got Fingered

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Frederick Got Fingated

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Currently watching Last of Us rn

Good luck there's no zombies

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lots of kissin tho

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Ok you can't post that and not give details

I mean it's nothing major. We were passing each other in the hallway, and she remarked

:biglips:: Mr. Fight A Lot, you're looking rather svelte. I wish I were doing what you're doing!
:v:: Svelte? I'm not really familiar with the term!
:biglips: Well, svelte is...umm...well I'm not sure if it's appropriate for the workplace, but more slender, and...umm...more fit...
:v:: Oh! Well, I've been back at the gym, biking, I've lost fifteen pounds since January, so...I appreciate you noticing!

brb, gonna go gently caress my happily married former boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

drat she checkin out dat rear end