Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

Futanari Damacy posted:

Ah yes, Joey Peeps. It's sad when they go young like that.

WHEN THEY GO!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Dawgstar posted:

"'Peeps?' It's a fuckin' nickname, his family name is Peparelli!"

Fuckin Jason, he's dyslexic.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

KORNOLOGY posted:

He's a loud mouthed murderous monster with a hilarious accent. The king of Italians.

And so much of the time when he’s coming across as a prick, because he knows no other way, it comes across as funny. The end of his outgoing VM greeting is one of my favorites.

“And make sure to leave your phone number. With my schedule, I do not have time to look up phone numbers.”

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

covidstomper58 posted:

Fuckin Jason, he's dyslexic.

gently caress's that got to do with it?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
gently caress his foot, it’s not his foot. Forget the foot!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

ulvir posted:

but aprile was just non-stop projecting "absolute psychopath" at all times

Speaking of which, on this day in 2000, the episode Full Leather Jacket aired, and we got to learn about the story of Rocco DeMeo, the cocksucker who had the reputation as the toughest guy in Essex county… but he never came back there, after Richie got tru with ‘im.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

ulvir posted:

I guess ralph was at least able to come off as charismatic if he wanted to, but aprile was just non-stop projecting "absolute psychopath" at all times

him and his manson lamps

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Yeah, he’s my homie. He lives up near me.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

MrMojok posted:

Speaking of which, on this day in 2000, the episode Full Leather Jacket aired, and we got to learn about the story of Rocco DeMeo, the cocksucker who had the reputation as the toughest guy in Essex county… but he never came back there, after Richie got tru with ‘im.

He's got tremendous moxie for his size.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

MrMojok posted:

Always with the scenarios.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
He later died of Alzheimer's.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
There was also Tony Uncle Philly. But he passed away, buon anima.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
You gave a cousin Cartier dinner rings and you give me a vibrating chair?!

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

ulvir posted:

the fact that janice actually falls for loving richie aprile and ralph cifaretto is proof alone that their upbringing was deeply flawed. wouldn't even need the flashback scenes to the 60s to piece that together.

Yeah but Richie, at least, because of his experience in prison... he has a sensitivity to the plight of women.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Yeah, something like that. *Los Lobos starts playing*

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Wasn’t this right after the scene where Richie tells Christopher “You want to put your hands on a woman, you give her your last name”?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dawgstar posted:

He's got tremendous moxie for his size.

So what? He dies, I can't even wear his shoes. :mad:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
hasidim but ah don't believe 'im! heh heh heh

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
A. She was a whoooor

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Pope Corky the IX posted:

He lives up near me.

Well why don' chu just SAY that!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Where’d he get this bread, the bread museum?

pogi
Jun 11, 2014

just got to the end of season 4 on my rewatch (partner’s first time watching) and it is so interesting how tony is SUCH a piece of poo poo that even if she’s wrong on the specifics of his infidelity, she’s absolutely right in general. Tony coming so close to correcting her about the fingernail was 👌

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

carmella had got him clocked even in the pilot episode. too bad she’s so addicted to the nouveau riche-lifestyle

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Kevyn posted:

Where’d he get this bread, the bread museum?

Sopranos bread related, but I did see an acquaintance complaining about something recently and did this they did, in fact, have a Virginia ham under each arm and were crying the blues 'cause they had no bread.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

That cookie poo poo makes me nervous.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Fuckin’ internet.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Private detective got sucked in through the data port.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

https://twitter.com/orange_peelbeef/status/1634975238642626561?s=46&t=WLc0GyyG56Ptvk5fGt4GyA

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Yeah, Noah, I'm sure that would have worked out precisely like you think it would have.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks

Dawgstar posted:

Yeah, Noah, I'm sure that would have worked out precisely like you think it would have.

Noah would have punched Tony, given Tony a split lip, Tony would have stood around confused, Carmela would have yelled, Meadow would have yelled, Noah would have left the Sopranos house in a huff.

Later Tony would have beaten up some unrelated guy at Bada Bing or over the course of business for some minor provocation.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Kemper Boyd posted:

Later Tony would have beaten up some unrelated guy at Bada Bing or over the course of business for some minor provocation.

Poor Georgie.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Conserve!

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Kemper Boyd posted:

Noah would have punched Tony, given Tony a split lip, Tony would have stood around confused, Carmela would have yelled, Meadow would have yelled, Noah would have left the Sopranos house in a huff.

and still gotten a panic attack from a box of uncle ben's

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

still don't know what one prick said to the other

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

ulvir posted:

still don't know what one prick said to the other

Nothing, they were both stuck up cunts.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

:stare: why would he want to try that at the dinner table

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Maybe it’s just my interpretation of the show, but probably because AJ was dumber than a bag of hammers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Kevyn posted:

Maybe it’s just my interpretation of the show, but probably because AJ was dumber than a bag of hammers

AJ fascinates me for that reason. He's not a Bart Simpson type character and just a lazy underachiever. He's just so.loving.dumb. The show has other characters who might not be book smart or street smart, but they have some other type of intelligence that comes into play. Not AJ.