Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Thoguh posted:

How could we expect them to retain knowledge if we gave them big pots of chili?

why would we need them to retain knowledge? knowledge gets in the way of repeated mechanical movements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

everyone sues when this sort of thing happens

but a rich person made a lot of other very rich people angry, so the CEO here might actually face some consequences

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Some of the worst food you could give to kids.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
the ides of march, you say?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
don’t post stupid ai poo poo. it’s 100% garbage and just pulls a random date whenever someone asks it.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
processed meat and microplastics give u bowel cancer

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Xaris posted:

don’t post stupid ai poo poo. it’s 100% garbage and just pulls a random date whenever someone asks it.

its less that its predictive and more that VC idiots who believe in AI might pull their money from made up dates and the entire economy runs on ork magic so believing in failure eventually causes failure

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
quick what does the ai jim cramer say

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

anime was right posted:

processed meat and microplastics give u bowel cancer

100%

rear end cancer rates are massively exploding for under 45 and they’ll prob be recommending rear end screening starting at 30 soon

rear end cancer is being called the millennial disease

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

can banks buy treasuries on the secondary market to abuse this? buy some 1000 dollar 20 yr bond that has 18 years until maturity for 700 dollars and then just give it to the fed for a free 300 dollar loan?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

anime was right posted:

its less that its predictive and more that VC idiots who believe in AI might pull their money from made up dates and the entire economy runs on ork magic so believing in failure eventually causes failure

the secret tm is true!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Tom Tucker posted:

loving bullshit. Capital treats children as burdens to be upkept at minimal cost until they reach the legal labor age and it shows real hard.

thankfully they're lowering the labor age

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
compromise: healthy work lunches for children

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

rex rabidorum vires posted:

It doesn't. The Fed could do it. Rask's liquidity point is good one. Let money shift this economy straight into liquidity crisis and nuke that velocity. Also incredible how even the tiniest amount of monetary contraction and everything explodes. Think the Fed should do more of that too.

I thought the authority to set the requirements and who was subject to those requirements was subject to legislation.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

oh hell yeah let's give kids sodium bombs so they have hypertension by age 20

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Nice, going to start a cult worshipping the asteroid

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
https://twitter.com/jimcramer/status/1634197816359747585

100% convinced hes paid to be wrong so institutional investors can beat retail

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

i bought a put last time this stupid thing predicted a crash and got rinsed. not again!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Xaris posted:

drat ai is taking psychics and doomsday prophets jobs

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Business Insider posted:

A rogue version of ChatGPT is predicting the stock market will crash this month. Here's why the AI chatbot is dead wrong.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Justin Tyme posted:

love how schools have these big commercial kitchens and ostensibly there are folks out there who are decent enough cooks to work them yet we do these bullshit deals to feed kids lunchables instead of making big pots of chili or stew or grilled cheeses or something for what I imagine is way, way cheaper

Can't have the lower classes thinking that they're worthy of well cooked meals, now can we?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://mobile.twitter.com/bigblackjacobin/status/1635286884695015431

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

this but without the word Venture

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

the bank was literally too woke

https://twitter.com/bcmerchant/status/1635331043216736256

Giant Metal Robot
Jun 14, 2005

Taco Defender
BusinessInsider: There wouldn't have been a French Revolution if Marie had only said "Let them eat Lunchables"

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Unusual Whales often posts in bad faith like FXHedge, and to a lesser extent Zerohedge

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

dr kevorkian please wake up my people yearn for freedom

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Hey Johnson, I need you to pause on watching bond yields. We need more blacks. Maybe also gay?? That would be great.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

webcams for christ posted:

Unusual Whales often posts in bad faith like FXHedge, and to a lesser extent Zerohedge

They're also slow on news and they don't link to where they get the news. They're subpar, don't bother with them.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
WSJ: SJWs have gone too far

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

TeenageArchipelago posted:

he really looks his age in that video good lord

Imagine how he'll look 6 years from now.

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Xaris posted:

100%

rear end cancer rates are massively exploding for under 45 and they’ll prob be recommending rear end screening starting at 30 soon

rear end cancer is being called the millennial disease

would decades of blow help or hurt your chances?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Lmao

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/wideofthepost/status/1635324429151662080?t=ekbvR-4Ka5qOL3grkfA2vw&s=19

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

Schmoe Cwead posted:

if i was a child reading this id think it was fuckin sweet but as an adult its just :smith:

I don't know about that, us highschool kids were endlessly jealous when they gave the middle schoolers a hoagie and salad bar before us.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

just noticed this lol

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

Imagine how he'll look 6 years from now.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Sweeden:

South Korea:

France:

Italy:

Japan:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

webcams for christ posted:

They’re all chuds FYI