Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

History Comes Inside! posted:

I still can’t figure out what’s happening with the skin on his thighs

Has he taken a bunch of chops to the legs

Is it a bad fake tan job going into business for itself

Is his gear so tight around his torso and knees that it’s cutting off the circulation and causing discolouration

Is it just a badly lit photo

What is happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

If you're gonna have roads, you're gonna have roadkill.
See, I find Tyrus to be inspirational.

It's good to know that you don't have to be in shape or good at wrestling to be champ.

Maybe even I have a shot.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

why that outfit of all outfits?! Why not something to help make your body shape look as good as possible?

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Wazzu posted:

Then accompany that with the knowledge that Tyrus is 50, just became champion for the first time, and looks like this:

GUT
Feld!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Shard posted:

why that outfit of all outfits?! Why not something to help make your body shape look as good as possible?

Would you like to see Tyrus in some trunks and lovely little boots?

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Suplex Liberace posted:

Would you like to see Tyrus in some trunks and lovely little boots?

...Yes.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Being naked would be less revealing

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

white babyface trunks one size too small, no pads, no wrist tape, lovely little shooter boots also white. This is our champion!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Only if the one size too small white trunks are still somehow too baggy in the rear end

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Billy get a seamstress your champ look like a dishrag

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Wazzu posted:

Then accompany that with the knowledge that Tyrus is 50, just became champion for the first time, and looks like this:

Cant wait for this to get posted next time the "wait who is that dumbass on Fox news with the belt" conversation comes up in the Trump thread.

coconono posted:

Billy get a seamstress your champ look like a dishrag

I don't think a seamstress will be much help here

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
now, more folks than those who flew or shared a locker room with ric flair can say "I've seen the NWA champion's penis"

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

explosivo posted:

I don't think a seamstress will be much help here

Oh I dunno, they could make Tyrus some Abdullah the Butcher-style pants or something, at least that'd be slightly less embarrassing

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I feel like given Billy Corgan he genuinely thinks putting the belt on a Fox News guy is somehow appealing to the mainstream despite how embarrassing it really is

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

Drakkel posted:

I feel like given Billy Corgan he genuinely thinks putting the belt on a Fox News guy is somehow appealing to the mainstream despite how embarrassing it really is

Fox News is more mainstream than Billy "repeat Alex Jones guest" Corgan.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

The Major Wrestling Figure Pod made an action figure of Tyrus and apparently it was their highest/fastest selling fig. Word is a lot of Fox News watchers had bought it lol

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Der-Wreck posted:

The Major Wrestling Figure Pod made an action figure of Tyrus and apparently it was their highest/fastest selling fig. Word is a lot of Fox News watchers had bought it lol

Imagine the kids of these people waking up on their birthday/christmas hoping for a John Cena figure only to get a Tyrus

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Drakkel posted:

I suppose hoping Fox News will pay to put NWA on their channel and then just going full bore lead brained boomer nostalgia with the product isn’t the worst idea for trying to make NWA profitable because I can’t think of any other ways that sounds even remotely realistic

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

Tyrus looks like a bellend

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
His balls look uncomfortable.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Dancing Peasant posted:

Tyrus looks like a bellend

Heh, looks like.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I suppose hoping Fox News will pay to put NWA on their channel and then just going full bore lead brained boomer nostalgia with the product isn’t the worst idea for trying to make NWA profitable because I can’t think of any other ways that sounds even remotely realistic

FNC has like $4 billion in defamation lawsuits facing them so they're probably not in the market for a rasslin' show right about now

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Sydney Bottocks posted:

FNC has like $4 billion in defamation lawsuits facing them so they're probably not in the market for a rasslin' show right about now
This could be the end-run of their defense though, "we're airing wrestling and everyone knows that's not news, our commentators were merely keeping kayfabe about the election." I know this is halfway to the defense they use for their "opinion/commentary" team as it is.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

This is troublingly accurate

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Gumball Gumption posted:

I really like this post

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

when tyrus loses, he will be gut felled

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Tyrus loses the belt clean and starts declaring the match results were fraudulent but since it's Billy Corgan booking he's the babyface somehow

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

coconono posted:

If only he had a turtle shell

He seems like more of a Bebop to me

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Drakkel posted:

Tyrus loses the belt clean and starts declaring the match results were fraudulent but since it's Billy Corgan booking he's the babyface somehow

On a serious note I think Tyrus is going to 100% "that's not gonna work for me brother" when it comes time to lose the belt, which we can only hope is years away.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

On a serious note I think Tyrus is going to 100% "that's not gonna work for me brother" when it comes time to lose the belt, which we can only hope is years away.

I hope he takes the belt to... uh

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Way too early for Tyrus to lose the belt. NWA is at its most popular in ages. At least, I assume it is since Billy keeps booking 2 day NWA PPV cards. It's just bursting at the seams with talent.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Der-Wreck posted:

Are you sure you're not thinking of Mr. Potato Head

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

edogawa rando posted:

Yes, their champion is a fashy water balloon.

Just want to let you know that a day later this post is still making me laugh

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Wazzu posted:

After my Mr. Potato Head post I couldn't get this out of my head

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Somehow looks less hosed up and weird than the original image

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Well if Billy wants to appeal to the mainstream, and according to internet wrestling fans the only way to appeal to casuals is to just do whatever WWE is doing, he should just copy the Bloodline except with elderly maga types. Get those Nazi twins out of retirement and have them play the Usos part, etc.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I'm not putting more effort than this into my lovely joke

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

I was gonna make a joke that Tyrus should name his Bloodline-type faction "Cancel Culture" but then I remembered that Impact literally did that with Joey Ryan of all people

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Tato posted:

Way too early for Tyrus to lose the belt. NWA is at its most popular in ages.

MRT's newfound interest in the product has increased their fanbase by 50%!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

IcePhoenix posted:

I'm not putting more effort than this into my lovely joke

This is extremely rude and inflammatory.

King Hippo isn’t a sex pest or right wing blowhard.