Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Sherbert Hoover posted:

man it's so terrible what trump did to deregulate the banks

it's a good thing biden and a dem congress were able to fix things before anything bad happened

Right? We really dodged a bullet there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

No, I think it means he's accumulating cred while trump makes mouth noises and insults women and calls black people racist.

full point
Jan 21, 2006

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
At a friends house who has been a working artist since the seventies, and she has been collecting stuff from the citizen app and incorporating it into pieces.
Art is cool

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

tanning well, pisster presnident

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

My new book “LETTERS TO TRUMP” is almost ready to hit stores! Wait until you see what President Nixon, Princess Diana and Michael Jackson wrote me. Preorder your copy today

oh my god

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
“Look at all these letters Celebes and VIPs sent me 30 years ago! None of these people, if alive, would even talk to me today!”

What is the point of this book lmao. How popular he was with people he and his base now love to hate today?

gregday
May 23, 2003

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

loving hate it when my weed girls like oh I'm not home I'll let u know and then I'm here in get the weed mode for some indeterminate amount of time nice

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Glumwheels posted:

“Look at all these letters Celebes and VIPs sent me 30 years ago! None of these people, if alive, would even talk to me today!”

What is the point of this book lmao. How popular he was with people he and his base now love to hate today?

TRUMP[

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Glumwheels posted:

The point is the same as his last picture book. He makes money with no effort

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

i dunno adding a couple Time Crisis arcade guns near the front is a pretty alpha move

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

*eyeballs crushing*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nhwu2HmCHE

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

Wow

Flamingofarts
Jul 9, 2022

:3::arghfist:

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

I'm gonna build a statue of trmp coming down the escalator and charge people 50 bucks to walk down it

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

It is 100% 1996 in this room right now. I'm even wearing converse. LIstening to Yes cover of America is blowing my miiiind

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Glumwheels posted:

the point is to make money without having to expend any actual effort to create anything himself or do anything besides tell an assistant to grab all the correspondence out of his cabinet and send it to a publisher

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I enjoy typing in “psychedelic playlist” or something on spotify as you get some incredible songs to vibe with. go into a dark room under blankets with noise cancellation headphones makes it so much cooler.

next time I really want to stare at this for a while

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Tp8ESiiM4

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Joementum posted:

Clovis, CA

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Drunkboxer posted:

just carrying a kielbasa around all day, snapping pics

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Glumwheels posted:

at least one letter, likely many, will be faked

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

The Off The Air episodes from Adult Swim are great to zone out to or fall in to.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQl8zBB7bPvLWfGCVicg_kVmSVTGml2y4

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

bebop esq posted:

that sausage ain't for loving

trying to come up with a song with this to the tune of "these boots were made for walking"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

AxGrap posted:

White people were invented as a prank by a wackass scientist and it got out of hand. BAM! racism!

Thread's gone Hotep

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
just took a really rancid piss and it made me think of this thread

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

good place to take a profile pic

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

smarxist posted:

just took a really rancid piss and it made me think of this thread

drink more water jesus

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
just remembered reince preibus/rancid penis

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

remember when trump ran into the twin towers on 9/11 and saved all those people

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

AxGrap posted:

White people were invented as a prank by a wackass scientist and it got out of hand. BAM! racism!

Thanks to this post, I did a Google search for "Yakub" to see what would come up.

tfw you invent white people

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
lol remember the mass shooter with the yakub poster in their room?

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Joementum posted:

Clovis, CA

guy rubbing his head after his apes disappeared lmao

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI