Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

euphronius posted:

he just looks nervous to me idk

what is he saying ?
He's just reading off about all the nice things his province did with government funding for the year like "clean water" and "roads".

Also "don".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
kinda crazy to see the exact same spot zelensky was standing in now taken by wagner, should be interesting to see if the ukranians can counter or not

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

kinda crazy to see the exact same spot zelensky was standing in now taken by wagner, should be interesting to see if the ukranians can counter or not

they’re preparing the twitter posts as we speak

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011
https://www.politico.eu/article/eu-ursula-von-der-leyen-ngo-qatargate-foreign-agents-law-disturbs-ngos/

Congrats on the colony status EU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s fun that we can tell
how much Putin likes someone by how close he sits to them

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

eu has been a us colony for awhile the only one you can argue that still somewhat assets some independence is france but limited maybe if Melenchon were in charge

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

It... Doesn't even make sense... That law would stop Russia interfering

Everything is so hosed

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Is the azom like the bakhmut green zone?

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum
No, it’s the Stalingrad Tractor Factory

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Egg Moron posted:

Is the azom like the bakhmut green zone?

it's an industrial plant with a lot of big buildings and tunnels that's probably one of the most defensible parts of the town

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Turtle Watch posted:

No, it’s the Stalingrad Tractor Factory

Oh gently caress, Nazis don't get the defensive modifiers in those zones

What a gently caress up

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Regarde Aduck posted:

Oh gently caress, Nazis don't get the defensive modifiers in those zones

What a gently caress up

lmao

also nice new av. i know that cob

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Cuttlefush posted:

lmao

also nice new av. i know that cob

I don't know which particular post got me it

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lock her up

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Regarde Aduck posted:

I don't know which particular post got me it

i assumed you chose it. have you gone around kissing kruschev anywhere or lobbying for big corn maybe

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

this is all because they wouldn't let Zelensky host the Oscars

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Cuttlefush posted:

i assumed you chose it. have you gone around kissing kruschev anywhere or lobbying for big corn maybe

lol that evil pig

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Jel Shaker posted:

lol that evil pig

pig aint evil, just hungry

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It's got an intellectual disability (nothing wrong with that).

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

the Ukraine should surrender

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Weka posted:

It's got an intellectual disability (nothing wrong with that).

this pig may look smart but in fact is stupid

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Cuttlefush posted:

lol no, didn't get the ref, thought it was just the corncobbing meme

that's fine then, i would totally kiss kruschev

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

the Ukraine should surrender

Grow corn, not war - Khrushchev

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Tankbuster posted:

How does it feel to have your professional life turn into the final scene from Brazil?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eXW7O_MGrXE

nigel thornberry
Jul 29, 2013

I’d be shaking too if I was sitting next to the love of my life, Vladimir Putin

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
good idea big Z lets see how it works out

https://twitter.com/azgeopolitics/status/1635629967416369154?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

nigel thornberry posted:

I’d be shaking too if I was sitting next to the love of my life, Vladimir Putin

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I don’t get why he’s teeing himself up like this

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

I'm for one am glad that the Ukrainian side gets to experience the "What the gently caress are they doing over there?"

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

:hmmyes: retreat is treason :hmmyes:

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
steiner's counterattack will

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
Counterattack of the Will

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

"Черный полковник" В.Алкснис posted:

One of my acquaintances returned from Cyprus. It turned out that there were many Ukrainians there who had fled Ukraine because of the fighting. He had a good relationship with one of them, a Russian by nationality. He told him about his escape from Ukraine with his family. Allegedly, the safest way was to take country roads along the main gas pipelines in their 10-kilometer safety zone on both sides of the pipeline. Not ONE shell, missile, or bomb has fallen into that zone in a year of SWO. But even 11 km away from the gas pipelines you can get hit by shells. I don't think this is a fake.
(from t.me/blackcolonel2020/792, via tgsa)

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

When you get pushed out by auxiliaries but believe your own bullshit about them only having shovels to repel your counterattack

Seems bad, any push to bakhmut from the west is going to be through a lot of mud around area that is favorable for russian artillery and mlrs

Cao Ni Ma has issued a correction as of 15:00 on Mar 14, 2023

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Sure, why not? They haven't yet run out of bodies to put in front of Russian shells.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

trump is too lazy to do poo poo while the empire runs itself, and desantis is playing to the chuds who've decided ukraine bad for ??? reasons (because liberals are pro?) and will 100% toe the line if elected (he won't he'll be trashed by trump if trump doesnt keel over). nothing to worry about

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

mila kunis posted:

trump is too lazy to do poo poo while the empire runs itself, and desantis is playing to the chuds who've decided ukraine bad for ??? reasons (because liberals are pro?) and will 100% toe the line if elected (he won't he'll be trashed by trump if trump doesnt keel over). nothing to worry about

??? = Ukraine bad because hunter biden corruption, Russia good because Putin helped Trump get elected.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
i think they're just playing to an actual working class concern that all those billions could be helping Americans. Now because they're republicans they won't actually help anyone but the position is legit and has been totally abandoned by everyone to the left of them. Whoops!

I don't think anything would actually change if a republican gets in. It's just part of the circus.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Yeah the machinery of state is going to what it's supposed to, but Russians have a surprisingly positive opinion about Trump because he wasn't a loud mouthed rear end in a top hat to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

They’re literally paying Ukrainian pensions and salaries while claiming the cupboard is bare for very basic services at home.