Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
aw poo poo we gonna be gettin new """"free speech zones""""" hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

sinnesloeschen posted:

don't promote the SCUM manifesto, don't promote the SCUM manifesto, don't promote the SCUM manifesto

One guy gets dismembered and you want to promote the Society for Cutting Up Men? :yikes:

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Vim Fuego posted:

One guy gets dismembered and you want to promote the Society for Cutting Up Men? :yikes:

ahem, excuse me

white men

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buddykins posted:

everytime i hear peaceful protest i think of that scene in arrested development where lindsay is protesting the war or some poo poo and one of the military commanders locks them all in the designated protest area on the side of the road with a chain link fence lol and then these right wingers come up in their pick up trucks and spray them down with a hose and they retreat while lindsay starts dancing

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Vim Fuego posted:

i can edit if its actually a thing, but no i did not intend to link those two things together in order to disparage the victim, his family, his community, and the horrifying experience it is to be a person of color in america in 20 loving 23 god drat it this country fuckin sucks

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/placentadoc/status/1635466375228538880

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

sinnesloeschen posted:

i got mixed feelings about sherman because his men raped, murdered, and burned out lots of minority folx' existence on his path to loving atlanta's poo poo all up

its not like most northerners werent also scathing racists, they were just up in arms about slavery

I was more saying that we should have stomped out this “lost cause” mythology poo poo before it took root. There was no way the north in 1865 was gonna impose an anti raciest society on anyone. I think america would be in a better place today if the south were portrayed as dumb baby traitors they were instead of misguided patriots who were doing what they believed was right.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

In soviet russia you strike drone!

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
lmao god drat it im so loving angry

please give me a sixer

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Hockenheim posted:

Jesus loving Christ. Deploy the national guard to every former confederate state and impose martial law and force them to forego any federal dollars until they adopt new constitutions enshrining protections for minorities [both racial and otherwise unprotected]

in endless 5-4 decisions it has been determined that prejudice and systematic violence against any minority group is actually both legal and encouraged as long as the perpetrator hasn't filed a special form of declaration directly with the supreme court declaring intent of prejudice and systematic violence with an affidavit of non-coercecion with no fewer than 50 witnesses and then hand delivered on the Monday of the week prior to the plan of doing a prejudice and/or systematic violence to a supreme court justice who can then reject it out of hand for any reason. also weekends are freebies known as the "supreme court violent freebie weekend decision"

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
I'm glad our stupid drone died

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Whenever one of these rich actors complain about covid policies on set I really want to know what the film crew and the people doing the other work think.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

UFOTacoMan posted:

In soviet russia you strike drone!

lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

VideoKid posted:

I was more saying that we should have stomped out this “lost cause” mythology poo poo before it took root. There was no way the north in 1865 was gonna impose an anti raciest society on anyone. I think america would be in a better place today if the south were portrayed as dumb baby traitors they were instead of misguided patriots who were doing what they believed was right.

If they had killed every confederate politician, slaveowner, and army officer and redistributed their wealth to the slaves the country would probably be a lot less lovely

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I'm getting a call now... Hang on... There's a really happy wedding party in Yemen. Horrible.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
good news everybody!
https://twitter.com/beansprouts_mom/status/1635397326327128065?s=20
oh wait thats bad news

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

sinnesloeschen posted:

i can edit if its actually a thing, but no i did not intend to link those two things together in order to disparage the victim, his family, his community, and the horrifying experience it is to be a person of color in america in 20 loving 23 god drat it this country fuckin sucks

yeah I was just joking, in the context of this thread I didn't think you meant any of that stuff

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

:getin:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
U can't call it bird flu if it came from a skunk :sad:

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Vim Fuego posted:

yeah I was just joking, in the context of this thread I didn't think you meant any of that stuff

this guy takes context into account! get him!!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

VideoKid posted:

A lot of the racist poo poo being enshrined in law didn't happen until the 1890s or later, the racists played the long game with the lost cause mythology that was conjured into being from their imaginations.

The major baseball leagues were integrated until into the 1890s too for instance

The revanchists just did then what they're doing now, they bided their time and worked behind the scenes.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

At least bird droppings can't get on me at Applebee's... Or at least it's unlikely to happen to me a third time

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

not aware of any international waters in the Black Sea

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

sinnesloeschen posted:

its a shitload more tangible than the Iraq II colonization and mineral stripping (oh and the murder and rape) tbh

I just wonder if we shoot down a Russian drone or a whole jet and a pilot

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
The revanchists took over the judiciary entirely over the past forty years while the liberals patted themselves on the back and congratulated themselves for civil right gains that are all going to be erased within my lifetime and yours.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
hell yeah sars covid bird flu confluence panic get some ebola in here stat

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
the birds aren’t real they can’t hurt you

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Hatebag posted:

If they had killed every confederate politician, slaveowner, and army officer and redistributed their wealth to the slaves the country would probably be a lot less lovely

100% that’s what should have happened instead we built a bunch of statues celebrating our racist traitors

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Good Citizen posted:

This poo poo offended them so they cursed us with their flu

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/isaacstanbecker/status/1635676420373463040?cxt=HHwWgIC-vbjCi7MtAAAA
lol what the gently caress is these peoples' plan, do they think that trump and desantis are going to stab each other to death on the debate stage and leave the nomination opem

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Good Citizen posted:

:wrong: the bird drones use liquid bird flu as fuel

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Apraxin posted:

https://twitter.com/isaacstanbecker/status/1635676420373463040?cxt=HHwWgIC-vbjCi7MtAAAA
lol what the gently caress is these peoples' plan, do they think that trump and desantis are going to stab each other to death on the debate stage and leave the nomination opem

:ssh: when you run for president, they let you keep the campaign donations

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Apraxin posted:

tum would convice desnstis to stab himself and then make fun of him while he was bleeding out on stage

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

mdemone posted:

:ssh: when you run for president, they let you keep the campaign donations

also makes you immune to anything related to the justice department

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

For sale, meatball Ron's boots, extremely owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The revanchists took over the judiciary entirely over the past forty years while the liberals patted themselves on the back and congratulated themselves for civil right gains that are all going to be erased within my lifetime and yours.

lol forever that Schumer didn’t do anything to block trump judge apportionments in exchange for being able to go home early on Fridays.