Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
"WHIPLASH!" - Metallica, 198something I don't wanna look it up

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
that’s too fast to be backing up

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TheAdvocateMag/status/1635664300026269696

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Iron Crowned posted:

I got a job offer, %15 more money, and it's only a 12 minute commute, so my day has been pretty good IMHO

Big ups thats dope

Close enough to bike (if u have the proper infrastructure)

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Consummate Professional posted:

that’s too fast to be backing up

I Know my Head Hurts

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

nawilo_420 posted:

whiplash is a great film by one of the best directors working today namely damien chazelle.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Iron Crowned posted:

I got a job offer, %15 more money, and it's only a 12 minute commute, so my day has been pretty good IMHO

the important question: is it near/on the way to the strip club?

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Justin Tyme posted:

Youngkin is this cycle's Jindal

is youngkins official portrait edited to make him look whiter like Jindal’s was?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
just received an odd alert on my IK Panel. looks like a couple posters made Unusual stock buys over a couple days in the Seltzer's Bologna Company

might need to look deeper in this one

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

wow it's almost as if it's by design

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Buddykins posted:

man i had all three of the Notebooks books by Camus that are apparently very loving rare to find now and my ex has them and i'll never get them back and she will never know what they are

just ask her for them back?

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

DryGoods posted:

just received an odd alert on my IK Panel. looks like a couple posters made Unusual stock buys over a couple days in the Seltzer's Bologna Company

might need to look deeper in this one

Now we know what the goon fund was actually for

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

I remember going into the disabled classroom at my high school once because the school had run out of space for some stupid rear end seminar by a cop and seeing physical restraints bolted on the wall and being sad/disgusted. I don’t think they were in use anymore but idk and I don’t remember what we were told about them since it was long ago.

This country treats disabled people (and the sick) as disposable and a burden. Disabled kids need to be in schools with the appropriate trained teachers and tools to help them properly but we’ll never do that.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

VideoKid posted:

I don't think buddykins is capable of ending any kind of relationship on speaking terms

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
watch trump go pro trans rights just to counter desantis

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

quote:

It's another week at the top of the UK boxed charts for Warner Bros' huge hit Hogwarts Legacy...

It has also been No.1 in the weekly digital data, too. In fact, after just five weeks, the game has now surpassed the lifetime sales of Elden Ring in the UK

this Monster scares me sometimes, you know?

quote:

Hogwarts Legacy isn't done, with the game set to arrive on PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in May and June. So it could even catch the sales of Call of Duty.

any Nintendo nerds care to chime in for this one? what's your Hogwarts Legacy Nintendo Release Day plans?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

VideoKid posted:

uh, yeah lol this aint happening

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

goth smoking cloves posted:

I don't think buddykins is capable of ending any kind of relationship on speaking terms

lol

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Origami Dali posted:

wow it's almost as if it's by design

and of course the media uncritically repeats their talking points for them

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

bebop esq posted:

the important question: is it near/on the way to the strip club?

It is not, but those jobs also had a ~40 minute commute

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I end my relationships with those gif greeting cards

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I can’t tell exactly what model that is but it’s probably made in the USA

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Buddykins, would you like me to talk to your former partner for you? as IK, i handle more than just Posting Problems for my wards

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

calling in a wellness check

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

tough day!

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Origami Dali posted:

watch trump go pro trans rights just to counter desantis
nah, he already went 'i'll make sure the boot at their neck is pressed harder and more painfully'

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

DryGoods posted:

Buddykins, would you like me to talk to your former partner for you? as IK, i handle more than just Posting Problems for my wards

hello, I’m from the internet

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Consummate Professional posted:

hello, I’m from the internet

lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DryGoods posted:

she would probably destroy you if you were carrying my banner for a peace accord

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
It would be nice if someone in power or running for office would pretend to support good things so that I could support them.

I feel like right now we have one party who has 0 position on anything other than funneling money to rich people and 1 party which seems to be trying to create a medieval theocracy.

I think I might have to leave work early and go with the beer and Camus option today.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwpJdSpJ8EU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

i'll ring her up this afternoon and start the process. don't worry, people tend to like me

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Substandard posted:

I think I might have to leave work early and go with the beer and Camus option today.

always a good option

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

DryGoods posted:

i'll ring her up this afternoon and start the process. don't worry, people tend to like me

I don't

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Basebf555 posted:

That particular form of rear end in a top hat seems to cut across most demographics unfortunately.

It's crazy how Tom Cruise of all people ended up looking like the sane one because he made headlines for chewing out crew members who weren't abiding by the mask policy. It's not even like he was being some sort of a humanitarian or anything like that, he was basically just like "hey fuckheads, we've got like half a billion dollars and tons of people's livelihoods tied up in this project, I'd like to not get shut down because a few petulant children refused to wear a stupid mask".

ya

i personally know one actor who flipped out over mask/vaccine poo poo. he was finally starting to get big roles but nope, had to destroy a lifetime career over something no one cares about a few years later

another worked in a stage production where the director forced a covid-positive person to perform without telling anyone, like half the actors and crew got sick

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I wonder how long throughout history other people would talk to someone's SO because they were fighting as a mediator. like some dude in rome named gaius lucius had his wife lucia kick him out of their house and gaius' friend commodus had to show up outside and be like "cmon lucia he hosed up and he knows it! hes really sorry! he misses you!"

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
friend of mine used to work for some drone startup and showed me one of their prototypes he happened to be carrying around in his trunk

the thing was made of carbon fiber and cost a quarter of a million dollars

what I’m saying is that drones are the government equivalent of the candle budgeting meme

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Shifter Jimbee