Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Comfortador posted:

He's got a demand list of friends he wants them to get, my god I'm so sick of hearing about him. He's going to see if he can get the 9 imprisoned members of the Asian Dawn movement next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

They saved a lot not picking up his fifth year option ($11M) and he made $2.3M this last year. This is a good contract, assuming that isn't all guaranteed.

Kirk restructured?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
?

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/1635697358846427139?s=20

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Alien Lizard has teleported to New York.

https://twitter.com/pff/status/1635737788027994131?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:laffo:

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Hasn't Randall Cobb been washed for like 3 years now?

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
Are the bears gonna resign Montgomery?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1635716108610043941?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

https://twitter.com/mikegarafolo/status/1635721336407326746?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
I'm liking the lions FA so far. Now just get Swag Kazekage.

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Also digging the Lions FA but I get the sense Jamaal isn’t coming back :(

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

Apples McGrind posted:

That he hasn't signed elsewhere gives us hope at least.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Niwrad posted:

Hasn't Randall Cobb been washed for like 3 years now?

Injuries have been the biggest problem. If he goes to the Jets he'd be buried on the depth chart and mostly there as a security blanket for Rodgers, which is what he was in GB the past two seasons when he was healthy.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

The Jets are going to sign Aaron's entire wish list and then he's going to refuse to go there because that's the whiniest, most petulant thing he can do.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Well at least if the Rodgers trade ends up being little in return, the Packers will also get some whatever comp picks because of the Jets signing their free agents.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

The packers are going to be very bad, but the Lizard isn’t very good so w/e

aaron rodgers retire bitch

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Apples McGrind posted:

my stomach hurts, especially since i broke down and snagged his jersey last season :(

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
The Packers will be a perfectly cromulent team.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Hand Row posted:

The Packers will be a perfectly cromulent team.

Packers are going to look pretty bad. How poo poo did they look Rodgers’ first year as the starter?

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE
lol enjoying it yet, Jets? :)

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

Anti-Hero posted:

Packers are going to look pretty bad. How poo poo did they look Rodgers’ first year as the starter?

As a FULL TIME starter?
You mean this?

Mon
9/8
GB vs MIN
W
24-19

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
ngl, This has me respecting aaron rodgers far more.

Getting the homies paid >>>>

Anyway, Lazard is like a perfectly fine possession receiver, assuming you have a legit 1.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Darth Brooks posted:

The Jets are going to sign Aaron's entire wish list and then he's going to refuse to go there because that's the whiniest, most petulant thing he can do.

Ruining the Jets' season by tricking them into signing a bunch of old, washed up receivers and declining the trade, simultaneously ruining the Packers' season by refusing to leave and being their old, washed up quarterback? I can respect it

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

Dexo posted:

ngl, This has me respecting aaron rodgers far more.

Getting the homies paid >>>>

Anyway, Lazard is like a perfectly fine possession receiver, assuming you have a legit 1.

If he can seriously turn the Jets into Green Bay East, I dunno what anyone can do but golf-clap for it. Wild stuff my man.

e: One of the local radio peeps: "Rodgers and his codgers"

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm glad cominsky's back. Hutch and Houston eat, but he sets the table.

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

OK, I was originally making social commentary about the perception of a white athlete vs. a black athlete, but this is fantastic content. I hope the Jets sign everyone from his list and he still spurns them.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Anti-Hero posted:

Line's intact pending Nijman being snapped up by another team. Got a receiver, got two running backs. Need two TEs badly.

Defense will be much better -- Barry notwithstanding -- once Gary's back from his ACL tear.

I don't think they'll be a playoff team but I don't think they'll be a disaster. 6-11 to 9-8 probably. Use this year to stock up on lots of young players and take our salary cap medicine.

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

OK, I was originally making social commentary about the perception of a white athlete vs. a black athlete

Awesome.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Its the perfect time for Aaron to take his act to the AFC.

https://twitter.com/JayLGK/status/1635717225461202944?s=20

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

TMYK: Moseley and Sutton were teammates at Tennessee.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow/status/1635756547656523777

Homie of the Year. Just doing favors for all of his people.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Danny LaFever posted:

Its the perfect time for Aaron to take his act to the AFC.

Aaron tosses the keys to his old house in Wisconsin to his real estate agent, and at the last second, the keys are picked off by Kerby Joseph.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
He’s really going to do the “technically I decided before the start of free agency” thing lol

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Less than 24 hours and it might finally be over.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Pops Mgee posted:

Less than 24 hours and it might finally be over.

No, comrade poster. It has only begun.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Lebron got an ESPN special and drew a huge rating. Rodgers is doing his buddy's youtube channel. The man simply doesn't have it.

Mirotic
Mar 8, 2013

Dexo posted:

https://twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow/status/1635756547656523777

Homie of the Year. Just doing favors for all of his people.

It's The Decision but stupider

Do respect him getting his buds paid. Begrudgingly.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I can’t believe that Aaron is going to go on the McAfee show to announce Half-Life 3.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

MJeff posted:

Lebron got an ESPN special and drew a huge rating. Rodgers is doing his buddy's youtube channel. The man simply doesn't have it.

Getting, his friend views, and attention. And Thus, Paid

gently caress ESPN making money. NEW MEDIA™

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Aaron Rodgers and Pat McAfee is just the greatest douchebro combination in history, and I love that McAfee is Rodgers' own personal mouthpiece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Anything that screws over Schefter et al in even the tiniest bit is a good thing, imo.