Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Vim Fuego posted:

14 Words With Friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
incredible lore callback today

https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/1635739520531419136

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

ya, better to go with the gender-neutral "pigs". Its much more inclusive

It's just a friendly reminder, you call a police operator and ask for a "cop" you are setting yourself up for trouble. Or that's how it is down south anyway.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

ooof loving murdered

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

I would delight in a Socratic dialogue about the nature of “woke"

Plato’s DeSantis

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

"mmm... mlurp" - bigNik at the gym when the hotties do squats

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao amazing, the simulation is trying to tie up loose threads even as it falls apart

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

External Organs posted:

Ty gonna forward to my father in law

Update on this

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Hatebag posted:

Robo vampire, the chinese robocop knockoff was unfortunately too boring to watch but you can give it the ol bloodsport treatment and fast forward to scenes like this

Yeah parts were spectacular, I preferred ninja the protector of the godfrey ho films I have seen.

You might also check out legend of the 7 golden vampires, it's a hammer production and has peter cushing in it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

checking in with our fellow Americans

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1628190722431107072/pu/vid/576x1024/icb2BBUp4tSWNRjb.mp4?tag=12

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1628190677610758144/pu/vid/576x1024/1HbJdZ1gkmNxH9kF.mp4?tag=12

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1628193763578335235/pu/vid/576x1024/IwV-5M1K7iIF9fCc.mp4?tag=12

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
gbs broke my brain because I can't see the "the bull" without that loving wedding story coming back to me

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

A Bakers Cousin posted:

gbs broke my brain because I can't see the "the bull" without that loving wedding story coming back to me

birth el pup

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Why is he even checking people out at a gym lmao... Just look at the weights and mirror bro.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

External Organs posted:

Update on this

"go to w w w dot herb albert dot com, and check it out!"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

what a time to be a trans woman on the internet

https://twitter.com/MxMousey/status/1635724087317389314

https://twitter.com/MxMousey/status/1635725874405470208

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

2DCAT posted:

This is one of my favorite movies to watch and was happy when they did a rifftrax of it. I originally found it in this DVD box set than had like 80+ bizarre sci-fi and whatever movies included

I love dvd boxes like that. You get a ton of awful movies for a couple bucks and sure, a lot of them aren't watchable even if you're wasted, but if even a couple of em get you cackling that makes the whole thing worth it. I would love an 80s hong kong kung fu set of those or an italian horror one

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

UFOTacoMan posted:

zombie vigilante cop seeking to set right the wrongs of the past so he can finally :rip: in hell

isnt that just Robocop?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

man if we're talkin obscure hong kong camp then i gotta recommend China Heat (1992) - its a so-bad-it's-good heroic bloodshed movie, completely over the top and self-serious in the best ways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbf9VRu05Nc

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

goth smoking cloves posted:

Yeah parts were spectacular, I preferred ninja the protector of the godfrey ho films I have seen.

You might also check out legend of the 7 golden vampires, it's a hammer production and has peter cushing in it

Adding it to my movie list, thanks

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
i saw the hottest girl i've ever seen in my life in yoga pants at the gym like 10 years ago and i still remember her like it was yesterday, so i am for yoga pants at gyms

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Everyone should agree that Zombie '90: Extreme Pestilence is the best z-movie there is and if you haven't seen it... Look at it on YouTube and then find the comments from the guy they paid to voice dub this to find the funniest tale of tales

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

isnt that just Robocop?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
ngl gym clothing does get a bit distracting but w/e

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Red Baron posted:

lmao amazing, the simulation is trying to tie up loose threads even as it falls apart

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Just :lol: that that guy has never seen the inside of a strip club

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
you earned that butt girl show it off

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

goth smoking cloves posted:

I have that one somewhere, I liked it

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

A Bakers Cousin posted:

ngl gym clothing does get a bit distracting but w/e

it's fine, you should check out everyone and be like "hell yeah, we doin' this guys!" and cheer everyone's fitness on

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
imagine posting that you are too horny to go to the gym

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Ugarles/status/1635798816023535617

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
There's a quick checking out and then there's just staring

I prefer staring, it lets the women know that hey you're lookin good today. Just doing my part that's all

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Thread is getting too horny, pull up, pull up

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

External Organs posted:

Update on this

dang, he's deep into Herb Alpert lore

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

2DCAT posted:

Everyone should agree that Zombie '90: Extreme Pestilence is the best z-movie there is and if you haven't seen it... Look at it on YouTube and then find the comments from the guy they paid to voice dub this to find the funniest tale of tales

NSW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMnxi7kEdjw

Dubbing story: German movie producer didn't speak English but wanted and English cut of the movie. They paid someone to come over and do an english dub and when he got there, realized there was no English script and he was the only male voice actor. He was angry but wanted money so just did a bunch of dumb voices and made poo poo up as he watched the movie. The Germans didn't know what he was saying and were happy and paid him. None of this was meant to be comedy (from the gean perspective at least)

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

petit choux posted:

It's just a friendly reminder, you call a police operator and ask for a "cop" you are setting yourself up for trouble. Or that's how it is down south anyway.

in my experience, they really love it when you tell them to get a real job

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
holtemon standing next to a machine some lady is working out on
she says "oh im almost done"
"me too"

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

2DCAT posted:

I'm trying to find it. help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

A Bakers Cousin posted:

you earned that butt girl show it off

thank you