Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Stop

The above post is canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Iron Crowned posted:

The thing is now that I'm in my 40's I think most ladies are pretty now :iiam:

I think with me what happened was that when I was young my default position was to focus on flaws, whereas now I tend to naturally focus on the things I find attractive about a person. And you can find something attractive about literally almost anyone.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

The thing is now that I'm in my 40's I think most ladies are pretty now :iiam:

Well they are.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I don't find anything attractive about anyone. Human beings are disgusting.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

goth smoking cloves posted:

Lol the ai may have been right

wishing a happy
https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1626232682882699270?s=46&t=z3uF6wUvSqPNGhOasO9PNQ
to all who celebrate

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

:sickos:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Shouldn't Maintence Cat be wearing overalls, a little hardhat, and carry a toolbox?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
They have whole wheat Pocky now? Lol

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

Shouldn't maintenance Cat be wearing overalls, a little hardhat, and carry a toolbox?

This is maintenance as in maintenance alcohol. This is meant to help get your fix of cat.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

AxGrap posted:

I think I react like a fuckin Muppet sometimes and do a cartoonish double take when i see a pretty lady. What can you do?! Everyone is so got danged beautiful!

Does your tongue roll out onto the floor like a carpet and then someone has to tug on it to make it roll back up like a windowshade

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I had to buy a small bag of crunchies at the grocery store to tide my guys over until I go back to Costco and get them a nice big bag of Kirkland Maintenance Cat and they are losing their minds over it. Immediately polish off and lick the bowl when served and spend the rest of the day pacing around the bowls meowing.

Sorry guys, enjoy it now because we're going back to this stuff in a couple days

when we got my younger cat, she was having urinary issues for a while and the only thing that fixed it was Hill's urinary food. super expensive stuff. we fed our other cat + dogs the Kirklands stuff for years and as far as I can tell it's good stuff, but I'm terrified to go off the Hill's for my little gal in case her urinary problems were to return

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

:snoo:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

metal robot bodies when

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

turn on your monitor

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The other end of your mouth is your butt

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
I'm going to leave work early and go see Scream VI. I am having a very poor mental health week and can't deal with being here any more.

Someone should do something about all the troubles.

Also, I hear Scream VI is good. Hooray.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

stolen from doomsday

:cheerdoge:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Love to be a tube worm that has evolved a musculoskeletal system to move its gut around from food source to food source

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Bearjew posted:

when we got my younger cat, she was having urinary issues for a while and the only thing that fixed it was Hill's urinary food. super expensive stuff. we fed our other cat + dogs the Kirklands stuff for years and as far as I can tell it's good stuff, but I'm terrified to go off the Hill's for my little gal in case her urinary problems were to return

Mine has been on urinary food for I think 12 years. The vet basically said that's the best route, poor girl had 9 bladder stones removed, and I wouldn't want to do that again.

OTOH, she was eating Blue Buffalo before these problems arose, and there seems to be a bit of a connection with Blue and bladder stones.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Bearjew posted:

Yeah I am just trying to make sure my guys don't have weight issues so I try to find food they will eat but not particularly enjoy or crave. Still mix in a dollop of wet stuff every day and treats from time to time.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Mm, other tubes,I will kill them

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

metal robot bodies when

Somebody already posted robot strippers like two days ago

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/ask_aubry/status/1635974250543865856

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

wanna tickle that tummy

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Also, my mom is a foster parent for cats and was fostering a preggo momcat who gave birth the other day. Newborns are sort of fuzzy slugs but pretty cute too

Apparently there was a fifth that was stillborn and the mom ate it before we could collect it for a more dignified ending.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Substandard posted:

I'm going to leave work early and go see Scream VI. I am having a very poor mental health week and can't deal with being here any more.

i'm just some rando but i hope you enjoy yourself and get to feeling better, sorry things are monumentally lovely

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I had to buy a small bag of crunchies at the grocery store to tide my guys over until I go back to Costco and get them a nice big bag of Kirkland Maintenance Cat and they are losing their minds over it. Immediately polish off and lick the bowl when served and spend the rest of the day pacing around the bowls meowing.

Sorry guys, enjoy it now because we're going back to this stuff in a couple days

Fuckin' I got 2 maintenance cats and they don't fix ANYTHING around the house!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Substandard posted:

Hell yeah. Hope you get to see a lil sunshine and hear the birds.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

They did the math!
They did the monster math! (the monster math)
The guy's pedophile trash

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

AxGrap posted:

I think I react like a fuckin Muppet sometimes and do a cartoonish double take when i see a pretty lady. What can you do?! Everyone is so got danged beautiful!

I'm not

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

"Told my daughter I hate her and that I wish she was never born, now she doesn't talk to me. Also married her friend. How do I get her back?"

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Vim Fuego posted:

If you didn't buy them tiny cat-sized tools then thats on you.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

take THAT, anonymous reddit poster!

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

https://i.imgur.com/re26a05.gifv

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Inspector Hound posted:

Love to be a tube worm that has evolved a musculoskeletal system to move its gut around from food source to food source

:yeah:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Vim Fuego posted:

They're supervisors

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

oh man it's been so long I'm like "she looks like a bright young lady"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Vim Fuego posted:

They formed a union when you were sleeping.