Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

a.lo posted:

testing out these mod powers for this thread.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

singal holographicaly trapped inside a floating polyhedron in cyberspace

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

a.lo? more like hey, no

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I’m writing this from prison, internet prison. which is the worst kind of prison.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

getting bullied off twitter is worse than being on death row

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

:qq:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
we bullied schnorkles out of this thread

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/GiovanniChiacc3/status/1635924321947332608

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Somebody set up us the dumb
We get singal

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Luv to heroically supply bullets to nazis

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrunoDellaSala/status/1636023315704815624
:cripes:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/eeberquist/status/1371564270698131458

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
hoping for a random static spark

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Why is it that the existence of trans people shatters the brains of the pundit class (singal, chait, etc) and the social elite (Rowling, tucker, etc)?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

Why is it that the existence of trans people shatters the brains of the pundit class (singal, chait, etc) and the social elite (Rowling, tucker, etc)?

:thunk:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
we need to shut pennsylvania down until we can figure out what's going on

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the judge in the case where Trump is accused of raping that woman at Bergdorf Goodman's (and later mistook a photo of her for Marla) is thinking of setting up one of those anonymous juries the federal courts sometimes use for, like, mafia trials to protect against juror intimidation

but that isn't a possibility in the Stormy Daniels case bc that's in NY state court, which unlike the federal system does not allow for anonymous juries

https://twitter.com/lawcrimenews/status/1636098692410392577

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Louisgod posted:

fun story time: my 10 year old came out to me as gay last week and I sat her down and told her how proud of her I am, that she's entitled to love anybody she wants, and if anybody gives her a hard time about it to send them my way and I'll kick their rear end. she was understandably nervous about telling me but I'm nothing but happy that she did. I've suspected for a bit since she insisted on me signing a form letting her join an Pride Club at her school, and how she likes to read gay/lesbian graphic novels for kids (which I wholeheartedly buy if she asks). she got her own kids phone yesterday and texted me this cute message a bit ago.

kids are cool and any parent who doesn't just instinctually support their kids are monstrous pieces of poo poo

This is awesome and you rock bud

Hell yeah

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
"The Office" reimagined, but it's set in an ammunition factory

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

arrest them for potential damage to a fetus

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1636106132476383238

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

ex post facho posted:

"The Office" reimagined, but it's set in an ammunition factory

jim messes with the detonator fuse so when dwight puts it in a shell it goes off

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
"The Shipment".

Dwight and Michael make an important sales call to a regional warlord, but Michael's refusal to follow GPS directions leads to unexpected delays. Oscar chastises Kevin for miscounting the rounds in a supply crate. 9EST/6PST.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
big naturals

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/charlottetklein/status/1636069709337485314
MSM rolling over on their bellies for desantis to show submission, probably going to be surprised when he sticks his knife in anyway and wiggles it around with his usual dead-eyed smirk

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

tacodaemon posted:

this week's pair of things that rightwingers are trying to simultaneously argue are: (1) no poor children would ever go hungry unless their parents are evil or something because feeding a child is not that expensive, and (2) schools can't provide free meals to poor children because feeding children is so budget-bustingly expensive

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1636077615998959622

ben's tiny body actually requires less calories than the average small child so his perception is a bit skewed

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Louisgod posted:

fun story time: my 10 year old came out to me as gay last week and I sat her down and told her how proud of her I am, that she's entitled to love anybody she wants, and if anybody gives her a hard time about it to send them my way and I'll kick their rear end. she was understandably nervous about telling me but I'm nothing but happy that she did. I've suspected for a bit since she insisted on me signing a form letting her join an Pride Club at her school, and how she likes to read gay/lesbian graphic novels for kids (which I wholeheartedly buy if she asks). she got her own kids phone yesterday and texted me this cute message a bit ago.

kids are cool and any parent who doesn't just instinctually support their kids are monstrous pieces of poo poo

that’s adorable and you are a good dad

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

Some of them are targeting a minority outgroup to use as a scapegoat/focus to use to get more social cachet and thus money/power and trans people are a small group so the people they're appealing to are not likely to personally know or care about someone trans. They did it with gays for a long time but now there's too many gays so that backfires.
Just using trans people to focus the hatred of dog-brained morons

And some like rowling obviously have a personal grudge against trans people and in her case she's clearly insane

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

smarxist posted:

big naturals

this ain't bing

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol at this because it's obvious who the judge is and his decision is made

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

smarxist posted:

big naturals

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

smarxist posted:

big naturals

:hmmyes:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

smarxist posted:

big naturals

the biggest, from the standpoint of naturals

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'll also accept big supernaturals

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

nate bronze

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

No one wants that

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Mustached Demon posted:

No one wants that

i would want a courtroom sketch of this moment as the background for cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Buddykins posted:

I didnt really crush on a girl until like freshman year of HS. I remember her name and everything and she was this tejano emo girl and I was loving speechless every time she talked to me

my first crush was in preschool, no joke

first crush in HS kinda blows my mind lol