Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Dammit, I always forget to make sure the dial on my vape pen didn't get cranked up in my pocket, that was goddamn harsh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
Can I get a recommendation for an inexpensive compact flower vaporizer? Id like something simple and reliable.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

that g ova there posted:

Can I get a recommendation for an inexpensive compact flower vaporizer? Id like something simple and reliable.

Fury Edge and some dosing caps. Palm sized and gets the job done. The caps are pure convenience.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

eddiewalker posted:

Did the place show up on google listing seeds with popular strain names but no breeders?

They’re just white-label junk anyway.

edit:sorry

They seemed recommended but if I end up with ditch weed I won't be too upset, it's all getting extracted anyway

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I got a dynavap and aside from looking like a methhead it's pretty good, but I can't find a decent lighter that isn't way overpriced.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I just got like 16 200mg packages of edibles and 14 1g vapes for not too much over $200, cheap legal weed owns bones

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Careful, I made an appreciative post like that once and the people living in hell get kinda snippy.

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit

bagmonkey posted:

I just got like 16 200mg packages of edibles and 14 1g vapes for not too much over $200, cheap legal weed owns bones

How was this accomplished? In Canada the median price for a 1g high thc cartridge is $30

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Dammit, I always forget to make sure the dial on my vape pen didn't get cranked up in my pocket, that was goddamn harsh

when pens first became a thing a lot of them didnt have basic safety features like an on/off mode they were sort of just always on if they were charged and you pressed the button, and so one night in cincinnati i went on stage and started performing in front of like 800 people forgetting that i had a crappy little wax pen in my back pocket and then my rear end and/or piano bench pressed the button and it got extremely hot! luckily i was able to discreetly stop this process before actual ignition of my pants occurred, and i dont think anyone noticed, but it did not feel good

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Careful, I made an appreciative post like that once and the people living in hell get kinda snippy.

30% tax and mandatory minimum cart totals gently caress all prices no matter how good lmao, legalization in CA was botched hard.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46

that g ova there posted:

How was this accomplished? In Canada the median price for a 1g high thc cartridge is $30

Look up deals on weedmaps for Detroit area has the cheapest prices I've seen

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Also remember your local weed store, and the grow supplying them, are real places where you can work. You might need a badge of some kind, that info can be found by googling "[state name] weed badge requirements." Lots of dispensaries and even some headshops will give industry discounts. The actual pay may or may not be acceptable.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i interviewed at a weed testing lab years ago and to be a lab tech w a 4 year science degree they offered minimum wage

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

they did in fact have a big set of cabinets full of weed that was Left Over from testing samples though

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Weed i asked my doctocer if it will unturpt new pills..

He basically said, if you yopu want o get hungry go for it.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Zeluth posted:

lmao

haha what

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

Code Jockey posted:

lmao

haha what

I think, weed.

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie

Zeluth posted:

It was then that Zeluth realized, "poo poo, this isn't weed", as his keyboard began to melt.

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Pork, lamb, chicken and ham
I'm about to head to the States for a work trip and I've got about a day and a half of free time in NYC before I get the train down to Philly.

My plan is to get baked as gently caress and hit up some galleries/museums.

There's a bunch of dispensaries near where I'm staying, what makes a good one?

I'll probably stick to edibles but might get a disposable vape.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Zeluth posted:

If you could translate this in the morning I'd really appreciate it

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I read that as new meds asked doctor if it was okay to smoke weed on them now they are passing out from the combo.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
A wise man once said, “if you yopu want o get hungry go for it.”

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

i interviewed at a weed testing lab years ago and to be a lab tech w a 4 year science degree they offered minimum wage

That's insulting. I want to say keep looking now that the market has settled a little bit; I don't know if you'll find something miles better but the pay has improved in my area. I honestly can't tell how useful degrees are in this industry, I've seen people with no horticulture experience go on to become head growers, and people with botany degrees walk in place until they quit, and vice versa. My old boss has a master's degree in an unrelated field, I just applied to have the same (low level supervisor) job as him with nothing.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

that g ova there posted:

Vashro posted:

Look up deals on weedmaps for Detroit area has the cheapest prices I've seen

West side of Michigan has even better deals, like Kalamazoo area I think? Like, 10/$100 mid-to-top-shelf 1g carts, etc. Michigan has no minimum pricing requirements, the grow limits are insane and the state is way way way flush with weed right now. Ounces are currently popping for about $60-70

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Michigan and Portland were the cheapest, but I'm going to Maine and I saw 5x1g cartridges for $65.

That's nuts!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

They gwot cheap bweed op deah, aya

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Looking at Chicago at $100 per 1g cart then looking at Detroit at $10 per 1g cart.

Crazy.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I'm officially disposing of my Hamilton SHIV, coming up on 11 months of owning it and now the button to adjust the voltage down has failed.

Quality product, I'm going back to yocan where at least they're $20 and not $75

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
yeah hamilton makes cool stuff, but i wouldnt expect it to last more than 12 months based on my experiences

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
the weed thread: if you yopu want o get hungry go for it.

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie

Chief McHeath posted:

:sickos:

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
the weed thread: Weed i asked my doctocer if it will unturpt new pills...

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Chief McHeath posted:

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

Please

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Chief McHeath posted:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
oh we got it, well good then lol

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
if you yopu want o get hungry of in the cold food of out hot eat the food?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

JAMOOOL posted:

if you yopu want o get hungry of in the cold food of out hot eat the food?

As I read this “In The Arms of An Angel” began playing in my head. So sad, come in for the cold and of the food you am eats.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
if you yopu want o get hungry go for it, coz hanger is somting we al experince. sumtiems yuo wnat to feeel that emptiiness in yuor stumach, jst to remind yuo that yuo're aliive. hunger cn b a powrful motvator, pushin us towrds our gools and achivements, like a lion on teh proowl fo its next meel. let the grrrowls of yuor belly be the call to actioon, the siren sng that lures yuo into the an arenna of possiblities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost