Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Well if I used a condom it wouldn't be such a fun dip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Aye me mates Shitflearth and HolebarnÁghx were just about to pop down to floo milladraugh for some helnaghin if you want bregdie sigh pelvis 'round? G'hûrrrghp
Be careful, Gerry posts in BYOB

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
what's he gonna do, comic sans at us?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zetsubou-san posted:

what's he gonna do, comic sans at us?

Ask you to take a chill pill

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Jesus. You're on a Zoom call and someone asks you what you're playing with and you have to say "my dill dough" and then, by way of explaining, you hold up a handful of slime.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Does it smell like dill pickles? :barf:

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Anyone got a problem with that?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

prayer group posted:

Jesus. You're on a Zoom call and someone asks you what you're playing with and you have to say "my dill dough" and then, by way of explaining, you hold up a handful of slime.

"Don't mind the squishy wet noises coming through my microphone, I'm just using my dill dough for some stress relief..."

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Don't drive
Do die

SAFELY

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Grendels Dad posted:

Don't drive
Do die

SAFELY

Tesla’s motto

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Needs glitter.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's hard enough getting glitter out of carpet

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Gary is cool, why are you trying to get rid of Gary?

edit: ugh redacted, just looked up what he's been up to

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I considered long and hard not asking what the hell you folks are talking about.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Grendels Dad posted:

Jesus talk about being out of the loop lmao but also :(

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Grendels Dad posted:

Gary who? I guess I'm even more out of the loop.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Who the gently caress's The Loop?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what's The Who got to do with any of this

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

syntaxfunction posted:

Who the gently caress's The Loop?

When u go to the loo, to p.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

what's The Who got to do with any of this

Not much after they rerecorded the songs for the film

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Gary Glitter was a UK pop rock star in the 70s who is probably best known today for Rock and Roll pt 2 which gets played at a lot of sport events. Anyway he was a sex pest who preyed on little girls and was jailed repeatedly as his crimes came to light. He was released from his most recent stint about a month ago but got recalled to prison for violating the terms of his release.

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

Outrail posted:

I didn't know anything about Newark but now I feel able to make a judgement.

i lived near newark and it's a legit city - also very minority friendly, they have a law on the books where employers legally cannot background check you or look at your criminal record. as a result it's a great place to get a new start on life if you are a felon or have any criminal record. a couple of companies (audible, state street, a few others) have big office buildings there because they can get what is basically grateful felon labor without having to admit they are hiring felons.

it would be cool if other cities did this too because apparently you can just legislate it at the city level

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

hooah posted:

Gary who? I guess I'm even more out of the loop.

Glitter. In my defense, I am a dumbass and confused Gary Glitter and Eddie Izzard before. Eddie Izzard is still cool, right?

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LawfulWaffle posted:

Gary Glitter was a UK pop rock star in the 70s who is probably best known today for Rock and Roll pt 2 which gets played at a lot of sport events. Anyway he was a sex pest who preyed on little girls and was jailed repeatedly as his crimes came to light. He was released from his most recent stint about a month ago but got recalled to prison for violating the terms of his release.

When did sex pest replace paedophile? Glitter was deported from multiple countries for crimes against children.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

To think I would gain a new appreciation for Newark in the funny pictures thread.

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.

Grendels Dad posted:

Glitter. In my defense, I am a dumbass and confused Gary Glitter and Eddie Izzard before. Eddie Izzard is still cool, right?

Yes, Eddie Izzard will always remain cool

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Jihad Joe posted:

Yes, Eddie Izzard will always remain cool

She changed her name quite recently, Suzy.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

`Nemesis posted:

You never can keep up with these Middle-Eastern types.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

LawfulWaffle posted:

Thanks. Never heard of him before (or that song title), so I guess I was doing things right.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
God damnit

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I mean I knew about Gary Glitter.

I just resent having effectively reminded myself of gary glitter, which no sensible person should

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

`Nemesis posted:

I think Izzard is only she on occasion. Very much into the fluid part of gender

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
I know about Gary Glitter for two reasons

That Rock and Roll Part 2 song

and the "by the way did you know he's a massive pedophile and rapist?" factoid

But if he hadn't recorded Rock and Roll Part 2, would I have ever heard of him in the first place? I feel like I only know the second part because of the first part.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I wonder if that piece of poo poo still gets royalties from that song being played at hockey games (I do not know if that song still gets played at hockey games).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.

`Nemesis posted:

Yes, I noted that today! Missed a trick with Edie Izzard I feel but she's the comedian I guess :shrug: