Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

gregday
May 23, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Vim Fuego posted:

Maybe all apps should be banned from surveiling the users, not just this one

No the problem is the surveillance isn't going to any US agencies so the said either pass all TikTok data through a US server (run by oracle who happens to be a huge contractor) or get banned lmao

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

lol

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I was told I have to do 6 days of analysis, calculations, and data processing in 26 hours so I guess I'm gonna cry for a bit then try my hardest to get this poo poo done lmao

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

I was in a restaurant a month or so ago and the bathrooms were labeled "sit" and "stand" lol

Not sure which one I would have to choose if I needed to go #2

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Spaced God posted:

I was told I have to do 6 days of analysis, calculations, and data processing in 26 hours so I guess I'm gonna cry for a bit then try my hardest to get this poo poo done lmao

just make up the desired result?

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

holtemon posted:

I was in a restaurant a month or so ago and the bathrooms were labeled "sit" and "stand" lol

Not sure which one I would have to choose if I needed to go #2

sitting down to pee is nice sometimes

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Length is important for Entertainment Value

gregday
May 23, 2003

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Spaced God posted:

owned lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
hell yeah page 680, love to listen to AM Radio on channel 680!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

the new museum in Middleton isn't as good as the old one in Mount Horeb

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

standing up while posting is actually a valid method

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

holtemon posted:

Oh good lord they've been talking about banning TikTok since Trump was in office lol

Either ban it already or shut the gently caress up

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

681 page hell yeah baby the Constantine IV page

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

why won’t anyone pay me to make up bullshit that supports the whims of management

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

Not me, though, right?...

I'm cool...

yeah you're good... for now...

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/tecchguy/status/1636389475390746627

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

im thinking dont ban the apps

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I really want to visit the mustard museum.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Spaced God posted:

just make the results whatever you think your boss wants to hear they aren’t gonna check

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

holtemon posted:

Between Google and Meta, big tech already has all the data on us that they'll ever need lol

Getting rid of TikTok isn't gonna change anything but since CHINA owns it we better throw a fit

basically just closing the barn door after the horse escaped and pissing off young people by cutting off one of their few sources of income

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Imagine yourself in the year 2000 and future you from this thread runs up to you and says "in 23 years there will be a politically violent cult led by Donald Trump and a coke-head pillow salesman" before running away

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

holtemon posted:

Hey now we're already past the weed and devil page

What's the next one? The 1488 page? Lol

In honor of Herman Cain we should celebrate page 999

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Schmoe Cwead posted:

basically just closing the barn door after the horse escaped and pissing off young people by cutting off one of their few sources of income

I think it’s more that the olds know that kids are using tiktok to share information and they don’t have a way to control it

gregday
May 23, 2003

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Carlson thinks he's just a worker at the consent factory. He's the closest thing there is in real life to Big Brother.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

CaptainBeefart posted:

I really want to visit the mustard museum.

it's got me thinking about Triump the Comic Insult Dog being a spokesman for Grey Poupon

"that's a nice sandwich....for me to Poupon!"

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

Maybe all apps should be banned from surveiling the users, not just this one

why? who cares

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

nothing matters

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

holtemon posted:

This but with a pudding cup lol

Meatball Ron might think he knows what's coming if he does run but he really has no idea

the power with which the bottle absolutely EXPLODES away from his hand and out of frame in this i sincredible lmao

always, forever, my peisderent

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

goth smoking cloves posted:

Desantis has stood there and taken it for too long to take the primary from trump but I guarantee there are some chuds who are hearing about the pudding and saying to themselves "he's just like me"

I think Desantis has got this. And Trump may even fall in line behind him.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Salt Fish posted:

Page 680!!!!!

YOu all know what that is! That's right 680 AMU, the molecular mass of betamethasone, the steroid used to treat eczema! Shout out to all the people who have bad skin the trump thread loves you!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

petit choux posted:

And Trump may even fall in line behind him.

lol are you joking

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

UFOTacoMan posted:

it's got me thinking about Triump the Comic Insult Dog being a spokesman for Grey Poupon

"that's a nice sandwich....for me to Poupon!"

Lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1636316402704433154

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Real Mean Queen posted:

Yeah the main read I get from desantis as a person is that he's not the guy he's trying to get you to think he is. I have no idea what's actually in there other than it being bad

That's why they call them spooks maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I really wonder what other countries think when they see stories like this about us