Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

is this one of those TRansgendered I've heard so much about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
What have you done to those poor pancakes??

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

*jorpishly* :qq:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Vegetarian mcgriddle

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

sinnesloeschen posted:

is the song mexican radio problematic?

Yeah because it sucks

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

i’m pretty sure this was result of a pilot that wanted to do some sweet close fly by but being a dipshit pilot (john mccain defected?) skirted the UAV and ended up at the bottom of lake bakail. at least when americans do that poo poo they manage to kill civilians like that cable car in Europe that got cut by a low flyby

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Buddykins posted:

that's my point - the people going there will need to be the rural cities on the outskirts

aren’t the outskirts of Austin (and other texas mega cities) like forty miles from the location of downtown?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Love that right wing comedians have a safe space to perform now lol.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Yeah because it sucks

Wrong!

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

CaptainBeefart posted:

comedians are finally speaking out against "political correctness" for the first time in history

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

alnilam posted:

comedians are finally speaking out against "political correctness" for the first time in history

oh hey what’s Dennis Leary up to these days

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Vim Fuego posted:

Mornin Crew

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
russian scientists used spit from john mccain’s dining bib and used that to engineer their next generation of fighter pilots but they were never able to take off from the carrier without crashing

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

alnilam posted:

lol

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Buddykins posted:

lol that he opens it in austin, of all places. it's the rural crowd that'll be going there

lol people in the northern Austin suburbs don't know how to get to downtown

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

CaptainBeefart posted:

finally I can do my set about safe spaces

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Red Baron posted:

oh hey what’s Dennis Leary up to these days

he apparently had a 9 episode arc on Law & Order: Organized Crime

i'm guessing as a firefighter who is also the ringleader of the irish mob's cigar smuggling ring

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Is George Carlin retroactively bad now too lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

Is George Carlin retroactively bad now too lol

no that's not how art works

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
also parking in Austin is problematic and suburban people from Williamson County don't know how or where to park, because Austin is such a disaster. Also they're afraid of downtown anyway.

Mostly the downtown entertainment zone is a mix of various kinds of dumb tourists, rich people who live in downtown condos showing it off to their friends, and college students who haven't figured out other places to go.

e: my comments do not apply to a certain cspam poster who may or may not be in town.

emfive has issued a correction as of 18:52 on Mar 16, 2023

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

you sick f*ck

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1636161874034040832?s=46&t=z3uF6wUvSqPNGhOasO9PNQ

oh no is this the end of mike pillow

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

i would like to borrow ten million dollars. where do i start

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZe5eKtkUnk

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The problem with an anti-woke comedy club is that after every punchline, everybody has to stand up and clap.

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
does jim bruer have some kind of neurological disease? his eyes always have that terrifying “I’ve seen some awful poo poo” stoic look

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

Bethamphetamine posted:

The problem with an anti-woke comedy club is that after every punchline, everybody has to stand up and clap.

pledge of allegiance recited before and after every tight 5

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

mexi posted:

does jim bruer have some kind of neurological disease? his eyes always have that terrifying “I’ve seen some awful poo poo” stoic look somethmes

I think his whole schtick is that he's loud and crazy

Notice I did not include funny lol

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

i want to be kicked out of the anti woke club for heckling

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

Joementum posted:

The Fourteen Words You Can't Say on TV

:chanpop:

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

kaleedity posted:

i want to be kicked out of the anti woke club for heckling

The last thing you'll see after heckling is little Joe Rogan stomping over to try and fight lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

And there has to be a single liberal strawman constantly feeling ashamed standing next to the comedian on stage.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

emfive posted:

also parking in Austin is problematic and suburban people from Williamson County don't know how or where to park, because Austin is such a disaster. Also they're afraid of downtown anyway.

Mostly the downtown entertainment zone is a mix of various kinds of dumb tourists, rich people who live in downtown condos showing it off to their friends, and college students who haven't figured out other places to go.

e: my comments do not apply to a certain cspam poster who may or may not be in town.

I've heard there is passable public transit but these people are probably even more afraid of being on a bus than of being downtown

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

alnilam posted:

I've heard there is passable public transit but these people are probably even more afraid of being on a bus than of being downtown

Yeah there might be a black person on the bus!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

you put a Sizzlin' Sausage Patty, and that's just a McGriddle

Come on