Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

holtemon posted:

The last thing you'll see after heckling is little Joe Rogan stomping over to try and fight lol

i didn't know the club had stilts on hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

UFOTacoMan posted:

the best kind of comedy is comedy that is anti-something else.
That way you know there is no ulterior motive, just laughs for the sake of laughs

You always want to start your jokes from a place of anger

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Good Citizen posted:

it absolutely will not get better but if it helps know that it will get a lot funnier

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
let people laugh

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

Are You Smarter Than A Fourth Reicher

if I am ever in charge of writing a remake of the 90’s classic “stay tuned” i am going to use that and not give you credit

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Wow, Bill Maher’s Ratings are dying, but he’s starting to recognize that I’m leading in the Polls by a lot, and that the “investigations” are all a politically motivated Hoax. So maybe I won’t talk about his poor Ratings anymore. I’ll focus instead on Morning Joe and his sidekick, “Mike,” who are hitting all time lows!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Trump is in a mood today

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I still wanna know who "Mike" is lol

It's always "Mike"

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

mexi posted:

if I am ever in charge of writing a remake of the 90’s classic “stay tuned” i am going to use that and not give you credit

great artists steal :respek:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

holtemon posted:

I still wanna know who "Mike" is lol

It's always "Mike"

bleeding badly

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

kaleedity posted:

bleeding badly

I said NO

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

alnilam posted:

I've heard there is passable public transit but these people are probably even more afraid of being on a bus than of being downtown

There's a rail line that is mostly a joke, and a decent number of busses but because they share the lovely road network with cars it's not so great. Also, yes, poors on busses. Also the system doesn't run very late so it's a suboptimal solution in addition to the fact that it'll take the better part of an hour to get to a clump of tall buildings you can see from your yard.

So it'll probably do a little business if they find some prominent nazi to play the theater but I would emphasize "a little". The whole appeal of that chunk of town is that you can walk in and out of bars all night, one drink in one dumpy bar then move on to the next dumpy bar. A theater where you have to pay cover and walk in and sit down really doesn't fit that model, which is probably why Alamo unloaded it.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Inspector Hound posted:

Is George Carlin retroactively bad now too lol

no but the anti woke is convinced hed be on their side despite the fact that irl hed probably have hated them

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

kaleedity posted:

i want to be kicked out of the anti woke club for heckling

this would be funnier than anything else that would be said on stage

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

i think this is a great thread to talk about Comedy

and i hope to see it here someday

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DryGoods posted:

i think this is a great thread to talk about Comedy

and i hope to see it here someday

be the change you wish to see

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Schmoe Cwead posted:

the guy on the couch in half baked was anti-woke

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

sinnesloeschen posted:

is the song mexican radio problematic?

https://youtu.be/F9gb9SsO_O8

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
Pudding handsantis SAD

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
How long until we see a new alpha male right wing pudding brand pop up now lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ron desauce

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 40 minutes!
Bread Liar

rear end wednesday

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

this is the content I crave

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

sinnesloeschen posted:

is the song mexican radio problematic?

hey speakin' of that, or should I say hablando de eso, we watched the Columbo with Ricardo Montalban the other day, it rules. There are several short interactions that are completely in Spanish with no subtitles. Also the filming/cinematography (or tv-ography) was really good, kind-of wild but good.

The plot didn't make a lot of sense but I've gotten used to that.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/frailgesture/status/1636211280649547777?s=46&t=z3uF6wUvSqPNGhOasO9PNQ

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/KbNXOSg.mp4

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Richard Golden, 38, was charged with second-degree felony written threats to kill or injure, Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood said in a press conference this Tuesday.

Chitwood, who was the target of Golden's threats, said that Golden was unemployed and living in a back bedroom at his mother's house and harbored anti-police views.

Golden made the threats in a 4CHAN chatroom after Chitwood spoke out against the Goyim Defense League (GDL), a neo-Nazi group, for spreading fear and antisemitic hate literature about the Jewish community in Volusia County.

"Just shoot Chitwood in the head and he stops being a problem. They have to find a new guy to be the problem. But shooting Chitwood in the head solves an immediate problem permanently. Just shoot Chitwood in the head and murder him," Golden reportedly wrote.

The Volusia County Sheriff's Office along with other government agencies launched an investigation after they were notified of the threats.

"They discovered he is anti-government, he is anti-law enforcement and like every active shooter that we come across he is a marginalized member of society who spent hours and hours and hours in these extremist chat groups," Chitwood said.

I'm pretty sure his pro-nazi sentiments had more to do with his motives than being anti-police

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

tough love energies

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

an alpha in our midst and we chastise it

concerning

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

looks like the french retirement age thing officially happened so some fun stuff probably coming that way

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Marianne is willing to Fight

Bernie is willing to Nap in one of his Houses

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

kaleedity posted:

looks like the french retirement age thing officially happened so some fun stuff probably coming that way

hell yeah I love chaos

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

DryGoods posted:

Marianne is willing to Fight

Bernie is willing to Nap in one of his Houses

sleepy sanders vs the wind woke mary

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

*wh40k dawn of war cultist voice* WE ARE CHAOS, CHAOS IS STROOONNNGGG

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Buddykins posted:

*wh40k dawn of war cultist voice* WE ARE CHAOS, CHAOS IS STROOONNNGGG

I can feel the warp over taking me it is a good pain!