Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

it is a pretty good episode of Ow! My Balls!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Fast Luck posted:

To be fair I guess Kobe was dead at the time

I think he still is

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011

TDepressionEarl posted:

it is a pretty good episode of Ow! My Balls!

Someone combine this with the curry defense in the finals

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
It was funny to see that on twitter but then also people saying it was incidental/accidental and a bullshit ejection.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

I was already working on these lol

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011

Chronicles posted:

I don’t know why but this is so hilarious. Poor Kevin “Chocolate Milk” Love

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Today I learned that Blake Griffin is on the Celtics and Kevin Love is on the Heat

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
:effort:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Metapod posted:

Curry selfishly chucks as clippers win through the power of friendship

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Jordan really should be celebrated more for making sure that Stockton and Malone never won a ring.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
As time passes it becomes even more heroic.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The issue as Stockton has told me is that Russell had died that morning from getting a childhood tetanus shot and was replaced by a bryon russell impersonator who was susceptible from being slightly nudged legally by Michael Jordan

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Chronicles posted:

I have two personalities
Nicest person you will ever meet and…
Twisted loving psychopath

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

:lol: Ja ruined fun time for the whole team

quote:

There have even been travel measures taken to curtail nightlife habits this season, with the Grizzlies leaving more road cities (especially the glitzier ones, like Miami) immediately after the game instead of staying overnight. Additional accountability measures may follow.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Steven Adams went to management smh.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Dexo posted:

Jordan really should be celebrated more for making sure that Stockton and Malone never won a ring.

The most selfless move of his career.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

R.D. Mangles posted:

The issue as Stockton has told me is that Russell had died that morning from getting a childhood tetanus shot and was replaced by a bryon russell impersonator who was susceptible from being slightly nudged legally by Michael Jordan
What happened was that Bryon Russell was kidnapped before the game and replaced with a former DII player named Byron Russell.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Fast Luck posted:

click bait is getting weird

I went to LA once in my life and all the city buses on the digital screens would alter between saying like "L5 BEVERLY HILLS" or whatever and "RIP KOBE BRYANT" and there were Kobe shrines all over the city. To be fair I guess Kobe was dead at the time, but it being on the city buses was kind of a surprise to me

It would be weird if you had seen that when he was still alive

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Crazy Ted posted:

What happened was that Bryon Russell was kidnapped before the game and replaced with a former DII player named Byron Russell.

That makes sense as I clearly remember Byron Russell playing for the Jazz

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Algund Eenboom posted:

It would be weird if you had seen that when he was still alive
He was just sitting there hangin out with Tupac.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Dexo posted:

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

He also helped keep Isaiah Thomas off the original Dream Team, and for that we should be thankful as well.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
:golfclap:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy

R.D. Mangles posted:

This is brilliant. In like 1-2 election cycles Stockton will say there hasn't been a real NBA Champion since the 3 point line was instituted therefore ipso facto Stockton and Jordan have the same number of rings.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
The stockton-Malone PnR was supercharged by the stupid illegal defense rules where the opposing center had to respect Greg Ostertag even if he just stood above the break.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

temple posted:

https://twitter.com/celtics/status/1636351713220198406

He looks like a real housewife in this photo

how'd they find the whitest possible angle for blake

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
https://twitter.com/shamscharania/status/1636461269124259870?s=46&t=3d9JmXOJWgE8nozHLwUyjQ

Jesus

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Brutal

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

:smith:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
That is wack as hell

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Wow what is wrong with his knee? That is intense that they’re calling next season already

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Is this a case of waited too long for more surgery?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

They’re doing an experimental treatment where they just replace his entire left leg with LiAngelo’s

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

i am a moron posted:

Wow what is wrong with his knee? That is intense that they’re calling next season already

Our friend alonzo ball is bone on bone

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Dexo posted:

Jordan being the better man is really a curveball

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lonzo :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/chicagobulls/status/1636489917239795713

Cartilage Transplant is a new one.