Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I mean it's nothing major. We were passing each other in the hallway, and she remarked

:biglips:: Mr. Fight A Lot, you're looking rather svelte. I wish I were doing what you're doing!
:v:: Svelte? I'm not really familiar with the term!
:biglips: Well, svelte is...umm...well I'm not sure if it's appropriate for the workplace, but more slender, and...umm...more fit...
:v:: Oh! Well, I've been back at the gym, biking, I've lost fifteen pounds since January, so...I appreciate you noticing!

brb, gonna go gently caress my happily married former boss

Sounds like she wants to suck yo dick!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I blush at the gas station when some lady says "Sure thing baby/honey/sweetie."

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Cancelled Netflix and subbed to Peacock and HBO Max

Currently watching Last of Us rn

seth u gonna cry @ ep 3

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

seth u gonna cry @ ep 3

Good amount of zombies but could be more

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

wesleywillis posted:

Sounds like she wants to suck yo dick!

text her a photo of it and ask, that’s what i do with all my coworkers

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

just be polite and don’t ask more than 2 or 3 times if they say no, you don’t want them to think you’re a creep

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Bad Purchase posted:

just be polite and don’t ask more than 2 or 3 times if they say no, you don’t want them to think you’re a creep

For rizzles. This is good advice.

dookieblunt
Jan 6, 2023

shoot the core!
Took a plane from NYC to Toronto tonight and the copilot was 45 minutes late, we had to circle around Toronto for a good hour and a half because they wouldnt let the plane land, missed my connection and there isnt gonna be another flight until Sunday (maybe). Best friday yet

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Good amount of zombies but could be more

There’s plenty if you consider that humans are the true monsters.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

dlrry posted:

Took a plane from NYC to Toronto tonight and the copilot was 45 minutes late, we had to circle around Toronto for a good hour and a half because they wouldnt let the plane land, missed my connection and there isnt gonna be another flight until Sunday (maybe). Best friday yet

We got a bunch of snow here. Presumably poo poo got delayed because of that

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
My legs are so loving sore from dancing.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
It's still friday my friends. Sticky this unstickiness.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

i wish i was dead

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

pencilhands posted:

i wish i was dead

People care pencilhands. Not me specifically, but other people

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Smugworth posted:

People care pencilhands. Not me specifically, but other people

thats ok im not going to do anything about it

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Chilled with my cool bro in law. Ate pizza. Played Mario Kart. A low key good Friday.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

work was good. chill. did the right amount of work for a friday. plotting to take the dog to a beach tomorrow. get him nice and tired and in the ocean if there arnt waves to scare him away.

i had to put up with a couple of inlaws this week. brother and dad on her side. my wifes dad who is an ancient tiny philopino man turned into a brat on the last day though and left early without saying proper goodbye to his one and only granddaughter lol, welp i told my wife to just remeber the first 3/4 of him visiting lol.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Good morning it is Friday

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I got a hot date tomorrow with that gal I mentioned a couple weeks back, and she just mentioned that her roommates are gone for a few days

Gonna make this Friday a good one

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Trying to have that good friday vibes, but lots of personal family health issues has made it just rough all around.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

numberoneposter posted:

work was good. chill. did the right amount of work for a friday. plotting to take the dog to a beach tomorrow. get him nice and tired and in the ocean if there arnt waves to scare him away.

i had to put up with a couple of inlaws this week. brother and dad on her side. my wifes dad who is an ancient tiny philopino man turned into a brat on the last day though and left early without saying proper goodbye to his one and only granddaughter lol, welp i told my wife to just remeber the first 3/4 of him visiting lol.
quote myself from last friday

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Solefald posted:

Good morning it is Friday

Stunning revelation

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Its fuckin St. Fuckin Patrick's day today.

Gonna go to the pub and skull a fuckin gang of piss tonight bitches!!

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
It's Friday and my wife might have our baby today. She still went to work, lol.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

It's Friday and someone at work already emailed me at 12:30 AM, starting the day strong.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Friday. Gyming early then I'll go to the office to get a $2 big breakfast. Then I'll run a handful of reports then probably do nothing the rest of the day.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Finally get to file for UI today, and got my severance yesterday.

It's a good Friday on my month-long endless Friday.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Poor quality Friday, I only get Saturday off this week as I am being called up to Wales for a work thing and need to do the 5 hour journey on Sunday. Pour one out for me as you skull piss this day

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

It's Friday and my wife might have our baby today. She still went to work, lol.

Just an FYI, if you have a baby on St Patrick’s day the leprechauns steal it and replace it with a changeling.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Just an FYI, if you have a baby on St Patrick’s day the leprechauns steal it and replace it with a changeling.

Hell yeah, Odo is my favorite ds9 character.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Alternately, I now need Leprechaun fighting tips in addition to turkey fighting tips.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Hell yeah, Odo is my favorite ds9 character.

he’s a cop op

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

fail friday, i’m on work travel, up at 6 am and flying home around 7pm, but due to timezone changes i won’t actually land until saturday

i’m gonna charge the company for all the travel time even though we’re not supposed to if it’s not during normal work hours, they can gently caress off with that garbage

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Bad Purchase posted:

he’s a cop op

He's super bad at his job, and so self-righteous. It's funny as hell.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

I liked when Worf got really mad at Odo and then Odo read out a list of every time Worf hosed up on TNG until he hosed off out of his office

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Alternately, I now need Leprechaun fighting tips in addition to turkey fighting tips.

Leave an offering of colostrum (a cow's first milk) and swaddle a turnip to put in the crib instead of your baby

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

rainy as fuxk this friday. supposed to go on a hike tomorrow but the rain is gonna freeze so i dunno now :(

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

i’m gonna charge the company for all the travel time even though we’re not supposed to if it’s not during normal work hours, they can gently caress off with that garbage

Lol what?!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
55 freedom degrees here but not much sun. Too early to declare a fail or win friday situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
The big man……. Saint Pat!!!!!