Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

holtemon posted:

Good Guy Ben Affleck??

also incredible smug piece of poo poo Bill Maher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

emfive posted:

also incredible smug piece of poo poo Bill Maher

It's what he does best lol

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Space Jam posted:

computer, show me fat columbo. with egg.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

columbo eat the eggs

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

columbo eat the eggs

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Every St. Patrick's day I pour some whisky and watch The Wind that Shakes the Barley

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!
buddykins get out

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I’m gonna get hosed UP today

From posting in this thread!!!!!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
buddykins :getin:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I’m gonna get hosed UP today

From posting in this thread!!!!!

roll 4d20 for psychic damage

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Remember, Ron DeSanctus strongly opposed ethanol and fought against it at every turn, and he’ll do it again, they always go back to their original thought. He also fought against Social Security, wanted to decimate it, and voted against it 3 times. And on Social Security, while we’re at it, he wanted the minimum retirement age to be lifted to people that are 70 years old, a substantial increase. He also voted to severely cut Medicare….

….Remember, he was a disciple of Paul Ryan, a RINO loser who’s currently destroying Fox, and would constantly vote against entitlements. Ryan is a big reason that Mitt Romney lost his election. And to be honest with you, Ron reminds me of Mitt Romney, he’s like a twin.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
tiny and controversial homo

tiny homo would be a good username

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Ron DeShavedAss

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

ArmZ posted:

tiny and controversial homo

tiny homo would be a good username

Milo took this to the extreme lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

tenderjerk posted:

buddykins get out

it’s too late

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
buddykins plane crashed over the sea of japan. it spun in. There were no survivors

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

DrPossum posted:

buddykins plane crashed over the sea of japan. it spun in. There were no survivors

Ah, poopoopeepee

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Buddykins is a ghost who haunts these forums, why else do you think he repeats the same mistakes over and over again?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

“Despite having a job that entails exchanging small talk and pleasantries on a daily basis, the Florida governor tends to brush off those obligations and struggles with basic social skills…The governor’s aversion to pressing the flesh, and his concern over the risk of unexpected interactions with the public, is already so well-known…”

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

goth smoking cloves posted:

Buddykins is a ghost who haunts these forums, why else do you think he repeats the same mistakes over and over again?

This is the most plausible explanation when faced with the alternative of reality

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

“Despite having a job that entails exchanging small talk and pleasantries on a daily basis, the Florida governor tends to brush off those obligations and struggles with basic social skills…The governor’s aversion to pressing the flesh, and his concern over the risk of unexpected interactions with the public, is already so well-known…”

yessss

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

All the chuds here hate ethanol so I don't really know how that ones going to stick

Calling him a twin of romney though lol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Puddin Ron in his place

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

CaptainBeefart posted:

Ah, poopoopeepee

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Who changes the pronunciation of their own last name in their 40s?

Is there anything genuine about this guy?

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Call him Meatball Ron and you have my vote Mr. President lol

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
I can't wait for trump and desantis to be on a debate stage. Trump will absolutely murder him

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Substandard posted:

I can't wait for trump and desantis to be on a debate stage. Trump will absolutely murder him

Ron is gonna wait for trump to die before he announces imo. :sad:

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

TRUMP!

*40 years later*

TROOMP!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Remember, Ron DeSanctus strongly opposed ethanol and fought against it at every turn, and he’ll do it again, they always go back to their original thought. He also fought against Social Security, wanted to decimate it, and voted against it 3 times. And on Social Security, while we’re at it, he wanted the minimum retirement age to be lifted to people that are 70 years old, a substantial increase. He also voted to severely cut Medicare….

….Remember, he was a disciple of Paul Ryan, a RINO loser who’s currently destroying Fox, and would constantly vote against entitlements. Ryan is a big reason that Mitt Romney lost his election. And to be honest with you, Ron reminds me of Mitt Romney, he’s like a twin.

Ron DeRomney

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

do the pudding truth you old bitch

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

External Organs posted:

Puddin Ron in his place

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

A truly great man, maybe the greatest man ever, changed the pronunciation of his name from Fredrick Drumpf to Fredrick Trump.

Got em!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Puddin Ron and the Mystery of the Tapioca Tangle

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

Puddin Ron and the Mystery of the Tapioca Tangle

I think u mean Tampa?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

fake news?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

lol she (or someone?) deleted the last one which was about being near a "smelly homeless woman"

bebop esq has issued a correction as of 14:25 on Mar 17, 2023