Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Pudding ron and the custard kid will return after these messages

The above post is canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

What a nasty person

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

A true Sophie's Choice of wanting Trump indictments because it'd be funny (but letting DeSantis run unopposed not counting the other clowns running) or wanting Trump to bodyslam DeSantis in the primaries but losing out on the indictment content

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Justin Tyme posted:

A true Sophie's Choice of wanting Trump indictments because it'd be funny (but letting DeSantis run unopposed not counting the other clowns running) or wanting Trump to bodyslam DeSantis in the primaries but losing out on the indictment content

There's no indictment content to lose op

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Good lord if those are the ones she didn't delete what was the last one

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Who the gently caress was tweeting in 2009? That was literally years before I even got a smart phone

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

External Organs posted:

Who the gently caress was tweeting in 2009? That was literally years before I even got a smart phone

A long time ago you did things like tweet and post on facebook using a machine called a personal computer, which is a massive thing you can't fit in your pocket. It was so big it took up an entire desk space.

There used to be a website called MySpace which was sort of like Facebook but it ran off magnetic tapes in your garage

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I assumed she was mormon since she writes for deseret news

Mormons love (conservative) Jews, they feel a real kinship

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

bebop esq posted:

lol she (or someone?) deleted the last one which was about being near a "smelly homeless woman"

Gah

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

who is Bethany and why is she posted and retweeted by the Krassensteins?

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

Justin Tyme posted:

A long time ago you did things like tweet and post on facebook using a machine called a personal computer, which is a massive thing you can't fit in your pocket. It was so big it took up an entire desk space.

There used to be a website called MySpace which was sort of like Facebook but it ran off magnetic tapes in your garage

didn't even have native touch screens

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

External Organs posted:

Tweeting used to be sms you'd text your tweet to twitter and they'd push it out to your followers

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

External Organs posted:

People with easy jobs where you just play with computers and send emails

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/fuckeduppcs/status/1634303111144837121?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

goth smoking cloves posted:

All the chuds here hate ethanol so I don't really know how that ones going to stick

Calling him a twin of romney though lol

being anti-ethanol is probably not the best idea in Iowa

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nonsense posted:

who is Bethany and why is she posted and retweeted by the Krassensteins?

She was a never trumper

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

That stuff's catnip to her intended audience, people who also want to wander around screaming at everyone.

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

“Despite having a job that entails exchanging small talk and pleasantries on a daily basis, the Florida governor tends to brush off those obligations and struggles with basic social skills…The governor’s aversion to pressing the flesh, and his concern over the risk of unexpected interactions with the public, is already so well-known…”

Sir!? SIR!?! Please, sir, the pudding. All the pudding is gone. Sir we need your help.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

where the puddin at?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Justin Tyme posted:

:confused: If you're running for president they put all criminal investigations on hold.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/r4laN6F.gifv

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
PRESS THE FLESH, RON

YOUR GOD DEMANDS IT

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

UFOTacoMan posted:

where the puddin at?

Two finger exploding ron technique

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The astroturfing social media site I look at sometimes has posts on multiple city forums saying that homelessness is caused by mental illness and that we should reopen mental institutions to fix homelessness. Looks like we're moving towards some really hosed up and unpleasant social policy.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

banana pudding with those little vanilla wafer discs is the best dessert you can ever get

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

emfive posted:

being anti-ethanol is probably not the best idea in Iowa

You'd think chuds in Indiana would like ethanol as well but they all hate it

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The astroturfing social media site I look at sometimes has posts on multiple city forums saying that homelessness is caused by mental illness and that we should reopen mental institutions to fix homelessness. Looks like we're moving towards some really hosed up and unpleasant social policy.

ya its caused by mental illness but it's not the homeless who are mentally ill... :twisted:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Justin Tyme posted:

ya its caused by mental illness but it's not the homeless who are mentally ill... :twisted:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

was talking too a conservative acquaintance and he was talking anout how homeless people who have mental conditions and addictions should be experimented on and it wouldn’t matter if they died from it and i just looked at him and grinned and said, “and you consider yourself pro life?” and i turned and walked away and my acquaintance just stood there stunned

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Buddykins posted:

All SMU kids just make me think of rich frat and sorority kids that have this entitlement and daddy's CC. UNT is a music school and there is so much musical talent that comes from there

i almost took a visiting faculty gig in early music there, like, ten? years ago; its the "best" school in the us for old noise nerds like me

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

a.lo posted:

was talking too a conservative acquaintance and he was talking anout how homeless people who have mental conditions and addictions should be experimented on and it wouldn’t matter if they died from it and i just looked at him and grinned and said, “and you consider yourself pro life?” and i turned and walked away and my acquaintance just stood there stunned

badass...

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

lol

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

a.lo posted:

Good job

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

a.lo posted:

And that conservatives name: Albert Einstein

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

UFOTacoMan posted:

do the pudding truth you old bitch

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

pudding truth

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

a.lo posted:

I want a population of homeless people with mental conditions with laser guns attached to their arms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I'm guessing Ron uses The Shocker as his three finger pudding utensil.