Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

is slapping the drone out of the sky with your tail wing air supremacy or air superiority

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Jel Shaker posted:

is slapping the drone out of the sky with your tail wing air supremacy or air superiority

it is air pro wrestling

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Finally a reasonable suggestion. I don't think Kremlin would mind if Ukraine decided to return to it's state in 1906.

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

Jel Shaker posted:

air bullying

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!
Every mil simulator and game needs to be updated to include getting in front and above your opponent and jettisoning fuel to blind and possibly flame out thier engine. We just need a cool name for that maneuver.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Fell Mood posted:

We just need a cool name for that maneuver.

the golden shower

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Fell Mood posted:

We just need a cool name for that maneuver.

the poopy pamp

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

the douse of kiev

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hosin' em down

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Sevastopol Stunner

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Black Sea pee

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Стрелков Игорь Иванович posted:

Official report from the DNR Interior Ministry:

"The police detained the organizer of the organized criminal group

Employees of the Criminal Investigation Department of the Interior Ministry of the Donetsk People's Republic detained the head of an organized criminal group, Vadim V. Pogodin, suspected of murdering a 17-year-old teenager. The perpetrator will be held criminally liable.
As established by law enforcement officials, in 2014, the 52-year-old suspect and other members of the organized crime group by prior conspiracy kidnapped the teenager, brutally beat him, drove him out of town and shot him. Later, some of the group members were detained, the head of the organized criminal group with his entourage left the territory of the DNR.
Operatives of the Criminal Investigation Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Donetsk People's Republic detained a suspect, whose actions fall under Article 105 of the Criminal Code (murder) and Article 210 of the Criminal Code (organization of a criminal community (criminal organization) or participation in it (it). The defendant faces the maximum statutory liability.
Police officers are carrying out activities aimed at locating and arresting other members of this criminal group.

Press Service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs
Donetsk People's Republic"

My comment:

It is kind of funny how it turned out that on the fact of the murder of Captain Igor Mangushev ("Berega") of the Russian Armed Forces, shot in the head deep in the LNR territory for 30 days they did not even get together to START a criminal case.

But the Interior Ministry of the neighboring DNR reported "to the whole world" on the "detention" (one should understand, "heroic") of former Kerch battalion commander Vadim Pogodin (in the 2014 militia).

The gist of the case:
In the summer of 2014, Vadim Pogodin created the "Kerch" battalion (two-company composition) as part of the militia, which, unconditionally subordinated to the Slavyansk Brigade command (that is me), conducted combat operations to defend Donetsk from the southern (Dokuchayevsk) direction. In the course of these hostilities, for unspecified reasons, a 17-year-old ("young, but early") "Pravosek" (according to operational information, engaged in espionage in favor of the AFU) was killed. The Kyiv prosecutor's office opened a case, which was then "duplicated" by the Donetsk Oblast prosecutor's office, which was still subordinate to Kyiv at the time. Then the Donetsk Oblast Prosecutor's Office somehow smoothly became the "DNR Prosecutor's Office," but the "Kerch" battalion remained in the documents as an "organized criminal group," and the "Rightsec" as an "innocent juvenile victim. Accordingly, militia commander Pogodin is the "leader of the OCG.
When, tired of bad accusations, Pogodin recently came to Donetsk (in the rest of Russia he had no claims from the law enforcement agencies) and went to a police station to clear his name, he was "heroically detained.

So, personally, I am very curious: who will be the next one to be declared the "leader of organized crime group" by the Interior Ministry and the prosecutor's office of the DPR? - Because Pogodin and his battalion were part of the Defense Ministry of the DPR subordinate to me (although - due to complete absence of bureaucracy - it was formalized only by a temporary certificate signed by me). So his "OCG" was part of "my super OCG"? Right? And if so, then both I and the DNR authorities (including the current State Duma deputy Boroday, who was then the head of the DNR government) - can and must also answer for Pogodin's "crimes". In the case initiated by the "Maidan" prosecutor's office of the so-called "Ukraine". By the way, the current "head of DNR" Pushilin, in fact, was also a member of "our common big OCG". All the more so, he knows Pogodin personally for sure.
(from t.me/strelkovii/4138, via tgsa)

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
I hope they go after him next.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

I don't think anything will happen to Girkin unless he starts to really annoy Prigozhin.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

OctaMurk posted:

the golden shower

of Kyiv

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Lostconfused posted:

I don't think anything will happen to Girkin unless he starts to really annoy Prigozhin.

He may start acting out in 2 months or so.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The thing about that Latvian SS tweet is that they sent out the same one last year also

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/sosReports/status/1636560906715799552

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/1636746945153712129?s=20

speng31b
May 8, 2010

wow, arrest warrant for every living american president coming soon

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1636747636966404102?s=20

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Still super funny how the west is burning down the legitimacy and relevance of every institution over Ukraine.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Lostconfused posted:

Still super funny how the west is burning down the legitimacy and relevance of every institution over Ukraine.

lol absolutely incredible.

The US has a law to invade The Netherlands should a single US servicemen be tried there, btw.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

gonna do an ICC cadaver synod for ronald reagan

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

speng31b posted:

wow, arrest warrant for every living american president coming soon

Dare the US to invade The Hague you cowards.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Megamissen posted:

i recognize ireland, scotland, cornwall, mann, wales and bretagne but i have no idea what the top left one is

Galicia? The Spanish one?

Akaiku
May 17, 2013

speng31b posted:

gonna do an ICC cadaver synod for ronald reagan

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Frosted Flake posted:

lol absolutely incredible.

The US has a law to invade The Netherlands should a single US servicemen be tried there, btw.

that's a pile of rubbish. the actual law says "to bring about the release of any person described in subsection (b) who is being detained or imprisoned by,[...]"

so they'll probably just bomb the hague into splinters. america doesn't have good experience with occupations.

you know, a normal law to write about your allies

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

I mean, if I had to pick a woman to drag my wounded rear end to safety, I'd be choosing her or that chud chick that can't act on Mando

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

I'm sure they'll get right on that after arresting Duterte

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the ICC has one job and that’s to arrest and jail inconvenient African leaders and war lords depending on western mining and oil interests

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/MSN/status/1636754425162395649?s=20

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

imagine being shot in the head deep in LNR territory for 30 days. seems like overkill

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

double nine posted:

that's a pile of rubbish. the actual law says "to bring about the release of any person described in subsection (b) who is being detained or imprisoned by,[...]"

so they'll probably just bomb the hague into splinters. america doesn't have good experience with occupations.

you know, a normal law to write about your allies

i'd think they'd just "ask nicely" for the prisoners to be released, i think it's unlikely the dutch would start shooting back if US marines started landing on scheveningen beach, could probably skip all the hassle and just hand the people over

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

BrotherJayne posted:

I mean, if I had to pick a woman to drag my wounded rear end to safety, I'd be choosing her or that chud chick that can't act on Mando

still lol that she chose to blow up her career instead of not doing that

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Lostconfused posted:

Really looking forward to totally destroying dollar hegemony and really the entire post WWII geopolitical system over Ukraine, really.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

imagine being shot in the head deep in LNR territory for 30 days. seems like overkill

It's a miss translation. It's about one of the more "popular" militia fighters that was very active on telegram. Supposedly he got shot by some wagner dudes doing some shady poo poo.

Edit: The government has been very not proactive about looking into it.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Please Mr. Xi, do not stop the war we beg you

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Why would the US come up with this, a ceasefire would have to be bilateral and they control Ukraine so there should be no need to say this. Unless they think ukraine might actually be swayed by whatever xi told zelensky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

oh my god

Orc Amazon Waifus are real

please kristina baby

please my babushka

marry me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)