Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Zeluth posted:

Weed i asked my doctocer if it will unturpt new pills..

He basically said, if you yopu want o get hungry go for it.

Just wanna make sure we all read this masterpiece again lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
im hungry and im going for it rn

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

YeahTubaMike posted:

I swear, since the first day I've ever bought weed for myself, no matter what goes on in my general life, my weed supply replenishment schedule has been every three months almost like clockwork. The last text I sent to my guy is timestamped December 19.

If my schedule ever gets shorter, then I'll know I have a problem.

drat wish I had the cash to buy 90 grams all at once

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Inspector Hound posted:

That's insulting. I want to say keep looking now that the market has settled a little bit; I don't know if you'll find something miles better but the pay has improved in my area. I honestly can't tell how useful degrees are in this industry, I've seen people with no horticulture experience go on to become head growers, and people with botany degrees walk in place until they quit, and vice versa. My old boss has a master's degree in an unrelated field, I just applied to have the same (low level supervisor) job as him with nothing.

nah it was a long time ago and im a software engineer now lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

That would be the better gig

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTLU8lu8DG8

https://i.imgur.com/jZa1OBS.mp4

Wee fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Mar 17, 2023

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Hello weed thread.

My guy posted on telegram looking to get rid of 28 packages of edibles to make room for new stuff and look who happened to be the first to text. :getin:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I'm smoking two weed at once!!!

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Cage posted:

Hello weed thread.

My guy posted on telegram looking to get rid of 28 packages of edibles to make room for new stuff and look who happened to be the first to text. :getin:

let's hang out bro

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
They make weed gushers?

I live in the wrong place, gently caress

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Sunk Dunk posted:

let's high out bro

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
It's stupid they make them look exactly like children's candy. Buys into the whole paranoia of stoners giving out edibles on halloween and all that poo poo

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Konar posted:

It's stupid they make them look exactly like children's candy. Buys into the whole paranoia of stoners giving out edibles on halloween and all that poo poo

i have a feeling this isnt from an official shop hehehehe

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Sure, still pretty dumb IMO.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Zeluth posted:

Weed i asked my doctocer if it will unturpt new pills..

He basically said, if you yopu want o get hungry go for it.

If this thread has a gang tag, this is it

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

As the world quickly slides into hell I ask, won't someone think of the children?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Konar posted:

Real weed gummies are required by law to have a weed emblem on them, as if that magically makes it okay lol

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
No, but a kid who already likes nerds or whatever isn't going to know that he's about to drug himself.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Nocheez posted:

No, but a kid who already likes nerds or whatever isn't going to know that he's about to drug himself.

Lock up your edibles always a good idea with kids and pets.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I store my edibles in my stomach

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

pixaal posted:

Lock up your edibles always a good idea with kids and pets.

Also not making edible packages look exactly like candy.

It doesn't get you any higher.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I don't approve of all the interesting and fun designs on craft beer cans, children might confuse them for energy drinks and furthermore

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Don't worry y'all no children around these fun as heck to look at packages just my wife 👀

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

I don't really care that I'm being a grumpy old man and I definitely am not one to 'think of the children' but this is just stupid.

I mean I guess the point is that it's only children who would get a kick out of this in the first place so :shrug:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Mozi posted:

I mean I guess the point is that it's only children who would get a kick out of this in the first place so :shrug:
Children ain't gettin deals like I got. :coal:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Mozi posted:

I don't really care that I'm being a grumpy old man and I definitely am not one to 'think of the children' but this is just stupid.

lol no i dont think thats the "point" its just fun nostalgia marketing

anyway this is obviously a massive violation of intellectual property owned by Nestlé, and obviously the real crime here is the implication that the Nestlé corporation could or should bear any responsibility in the event of a person under the age of 18 mistaking these for actual authentic Nestlé consumer packaged goods due to the striking and vile similarity in branding and thereby getting high af, which is not a normal or expected result of eating Nestlé consumer packaged goods and thereby forming, in their undeveloped mind, potentially negative or adverse Thoughts pertaining to the Company and reducing the overall number of Nestlé consumer packaged goods that they or their descendents might purchase during future phases of their life or their descendents lives from now into perpetuity

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I don't approve of all the interesting and fun designs on craft beer cans, children might confuse them for energy drinks and furthermore

No kid is going to get past a sip of IPA let alone other other beer probably.

I don't care about fun packaging but to completely mimic (to where it's almost indistinguishable) something they would definitely normally eat and have so much mg in one pack is pretty dumb.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
kids just call you a boomer as they take a rip from a bong anyway

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

most kids don't get enough pocket money to be able to afford thc sweets

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Boutta grab an o. What we smoking?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Purple OG ChemCookie Platinum Cake Haze.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I'll be damned if I'm reading through this mega thread.

So I've been using a vape pen, Yocan Evolve Plus, for a while but its been harder and harder to find the Ceramic Donot instead of the the Dual Coil and I'm wondering if there is a better way to go about things. My basic questions are what is a good extract pen to replace it and is there a good flower pen instead in a probably futile attempt to save money.

If it matters I'm a medical user in Illinois.

I'm also avoiding TCC but will go there if for some reason this is beyond the scope of GBS.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

limp_cheese posted:

is there a good flower pen
No. Not a pen. Box mod, yes.

You probably should ask in the vaporization thread in TCC, too. Not the one that says VAPENAYSH, the other one.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Philthy posted:

kids just call you a boomer as they take a rip from a bong anyway

kids today have never hit a bong and think weed is supposed to come in a cart

limp_cheese posted:

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I'll be damned if I'm reading through this mega thread.

So I've been using a vape pen, Yocan Evolve Plus, for a while but its been harder and harder to find the Ceramic Donot instead of the the Dual Coil and I'm wondering if there is a better way to go about things. My basic questions are what is a good extract pen to replace it and is there a good flower pen instead in a probably futile attempt to save money.

If it matters I'm a medical user in Illinois.

I'm also avoiding TCC but will go there if for some reason this is beyond the scope of GBS.

dynavap

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

It makes the weed taste more gooder, too

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Guys

FELLAS

https://youtu.be/QHi479xN_po

New Bobby Fingers just dropped

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
Smoking joints gets me higher than vaping but I want something more discreet than the smell of combustion. What's a good brand of THC pills?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
i yopu want o get hungry

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
idk about pills but you could always add a sploofy to your kit if there's flexibility in how smelly you can be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

that g ova there posted:

Smoking joints gets me higher than vaping but I want something more discreet than the smell of combustion. What's a good brand of THC pills?

Denver had these super cheap pills called Dabz, 5 bucks for 100mg, and they work just fine