Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Dango Bango posted:

Obligatory gently caress CREIGHTON

I've literally never heard this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

elentar posted:

NC State going full idiot mode, predictable but not very helpful in a game they're already outmatched in

At least they're still making shots. But they're picking up a ton of fouls and giving up too many layups

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

So that's that for Vermont.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Alaois posted:

Here Lies Iowa State

They Never Scored

Beavis and Butthead reference? Good, if so. Bad, if not.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

RC and Moon Pie posted:

So that's that for Vermont.

rip longest active win streak, all eyes turn now to Iona

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Bird in a Blender posted:

Here we go. Under 10

Rootin' for ya bud!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Lead down to 5. If we can stay out of foul trouble I think ISU has got it.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Poque posted:

Rootin' for ya bud!

Thanks man. I was loving despondent to start this game.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I still don't really get why Keatts lets a guy who shoots 37% from the floor take fully half of the team's shots

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Dammnn YoutubeTV just rolled out a new test feature of 4 games at once. I can only seem to get 2 games going at the same time, but others are saying certain games show while others dont. Hoping to get 4 games on my big rear end tv cuz this gunna rule.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Philthy posted:

Dammnn YoutubeTV just rolled out a new test feature of 4 games at once. I can only seem to get 2 games going at the same time, but others are saying certain games show while others dont. Hoping to get 4 games on my big rear end tv cuz this gunna rule.

NCAA.com has this on their site but I don't know if you can access it with youtubetv.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Creighton 1/16 from 3

if State weren't 1/8 themselves they might actually be out of sight

Furman aside the ACC is gonna drag down everyone they meet

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Pitt-ISU is some of the worst basketball I’ve ever watched. Gonna lose my mind if someone doesn’t heat up at some point

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Iowa St might want to try converting a field goal.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

This ref hates State’s bigs

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Wiltsghost posted:

Iowa St might want to try converting a field goal.

Both teams combined are shooting below 25%. If you take away Pitt’s first six shots of the game, they’re shooting below 20%. It’s so bad

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Iona/UConn is fantastic so far, great tempo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I hate the flop rule. That dude fell down, that's not flopping. If you want to call an offensive for a leg kickout that makes more sense.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

xbilkis posted:

Pitt-ISU is some of the worst basketball I’ve ever watched. Gonna lose my mind if someone doesn’t heat up at some point

There has been some absolute dog poo poo offensive play this tournament but my god this game is by far and away the worst. Just completely miserable to watch

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

this one about to slip away real quick

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The best bracket I have left has Maryland upsetting Alabama, and Baylor in the Final Four.

My second best bracket has Drake in the Final Four.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

xbilkis posted:

It managing to be worse than both the play-in games on Tuesday is impressive.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Roasted Donut posted:

There has been some absolute dog poo poo offensive play this tournament but my god this game is by far and away the worst. Just completely miserable to watch

elentar posted:

Pitt this year had some sort of very weird aura where teams that were by every eyeball/stat measure much better than them would just gently caress up the most routine stuff for long periods of time for no apparent reason

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

whole game is redeemed by the twin to twin assist-dunk

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Though very unlikely, the prospect of a PSU/Pitt sweet 16 match up is appealing to me...

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Iowa St just doesn't appear interested in playing basketball :/

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

I think Iowa State sucks

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
That nc state kid is a hoss

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Iowa State deserved to be in the tournament for all the big wins they had but you have to think with their record they actually probably should have been like an 11 seed. Although I guess it's an 11 seed beating them so maybe it doesn't matter.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Well, seems like Iowa State is playing great defense. :shrug:

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I love that the production team is breaking out a new scoring impotency graphic for Iowa State every 60 seconds. I think I stockholm syndromed myself into liking this game…I couldn’t bring myself to flip over to NC State-Creighton until Pitt went up 20

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

That nc state kid is a hoss

He must survive and advance :hai:

Also, I just woke up from a nap - lol ISU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Iowa state going to set records for lack of offense.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Holy smokes Terquavion

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
None of these games matter because Purdue will be winning this tournament.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

What is the least amount of points a team has ever scored in an NCAA tourney?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Poque posted:

None of these games matter because Purdue will be winning this tournament.

Boiler up!

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

:hmmyes:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

BTFU baby. Zach Edey gonna fold all these other adult teen babies up into pizzas and eat them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

What a bad possession for NC State

e: OOF